• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you have pre-ordered the games, tell us if it was odd (like mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Well, I came into the store, and I went to the counter. I said "I would like to pre-order a game." And the guy there said, "Pokemon?" I said "Yes." So I pre-ordered both games. It took him a while. He was going SOOOOO unbelievably slow. It took him ten minutes to write on a piece of paper, give me the pre-order cards, and give me the styluses. Finally when he gave them to me, he said "Aren't you a tad too old to be playing pokemon?" And I said, "Aren't you a TAD too slow to be getting more the minimum wage?"

Cartman

i pre-ordered way before anyone else, so the guy wasn't expecting it; he didn't even know there WAS a DiamondPearl...

unholyson666

Unbeatable darkness
LOL. I pre-ordered at Gamecrazy (both games) and I didnt get anything!!
>=(

;491; ;491; ;491; ;491; ;491; ;491;

Shaojian

Rantan no Lanturn
You could have filed a lawsuit for discrimination :)
They aren't entitled to say things like that or to even sway your opinion on games~

Good comeback though!

hevver

Heart of Darkness
*snap snap* You go girlfriend *snaps*

I didnt pre-order.
Im getting mine at Wal-Mart.
A day early than everyone who pre-ordered.

Eszett

one love
Preordered back in January and will probably throw out the stylus if I get one. :)

Didn't get any hassles either.

I went to a gamestop store at a nearby city to get a game (didn't know which one.) Then I saw an empty pokemon diamond box on a nearby counter and decided to order it. It was a pretty happy experence for me. :D

It wasn't very odd, but it was cool.

Last edited:
The actual ordering of the game wasn't awkward, but I kind of threw the guy for a loop. He asked, "Do you want to put five dollars down?" And I had planned on just paying for them up front, so I said "Can I just pay for them both now?" He kind of like...jumped and shrugged, but sure as hell snatched up the hundred bucks I gave him...

I ordered way back in January as well, so the guy was probably thrown back by that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.