• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you have pre-ordered the games, tell us if it was odd (like mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

um, and stuff
FUnny.

"Can I pre-order Pokemon DIamond"
Worker"Sure" "You know I think this is the break through since G/S/C the series has been looking for"
Then I put 10$ down.

Should I Pre-Order From Store or Internet?
I'm Confused. I'll Pre-Order From Internet.

I reccomend pre-ordering it from the store, as when you order it on the internet, you have to pay shipping. But if you're ordering it on the internet, I suggest you buy it from pokemoncenter.com or amazon.com as you know they won't give you fakes.

ArkWarrior

The Alpha and Omega
I pre-ordered both at the beginning of February about and I didn't really have a weird experience. The weirdest thing was probably that the people there all told me that they pre-ordered both copies as well and they were like in their thirties.

Also I just want to make sure. but since i did pre-order both games, I am gaurenteed the games on that day right? Or do I have to arrive early on the 22 so i don't lose my copies to someone else.

BCVM22

Also I just want to make sure. but since i did pre-order both games, I am gaurenteed the games on that day right? Or do I have to arrive early on the 22 so i don't lose my copies to someone else.

Yes. The store holds a copy of the game for you and everyone else who pre-ordered. That's the entire [expletive] point of pre-ordering. Were you under the impression that it's done just so the game store can take your money ahead of time, or that people just wanted the styli that badly?

yeah so did i, he told me if i could battle him over wi-fi.

zechariahsword

Zodiac Gym Leader
I didn't get a stylus... heck... they didn't even know stylus were coming out...

But the guy that rang it up for me was a new recruit... sot it took him a good length of time.

[.//dylan]

Channeler
Haha I ordered mine and the guy was like
"Omg I just ordered mine to! Whats your
AIM ill give you my Wifi code and we can
battle eachother," and I gave him my AIM
and like now were planning on wifing. lol.
I ordered both < 3333 And here it comes
out on the 19th not the 22nd.

yeag=h right, and i just saw a UFO out side my window, OMG its an alien, No 4 real it is.

Av0idTheL1ght

Eh, after I sold some PS2 games for extra money, I saw a kid preorder both games and talk with the sales clerk (who hates Pokemon xD) about his Groudon....>_<

So I paid the 5 bucks and have Pearl coming. W000tAg3!!!

I didn't take the little book they wanted to give me though

Sami

GTS obsessed!
You could have filed a lawsuit for discrimination :)
They aren't entitled to say things like that or to even sway your opinion on games~

Good comeback though!

No one in their right mind would file a lawsuit for such a small thing as "aren't you a little too old to play Pokemon?"...
I haven't personally taken anyone to court for anything, but I have a friend who was involved in that stuff.. Lawsuits are such a huge pain in the arse, they're not even worth it most of the time. :)

Of course, there are a lot of people out there who look past that little fact and will try to sue you for something as simple as scratching your nose at a stoplight, so I'm not saying you don't have to watch what you say to a customer either. >.>;;

On Topic:
I had no problems reserving my copy.. except for when I decided to switch Diamond for Pearl. The lady thought I wanted to ADD Pearl to my pre-order, but I don't want both games. I'm just one person. :3

Chris

Old Coot
I reccomend pre-ordering it from the store, as when you order it on the internet, you have to pay shipping. But if you're ordering it on the internet, I suggest you buy it from pokemoncenter.com or amazon.com as you know they won't give you fakes.
Be thankful DS boxes are not the same as GBA boxes. I ordered Emerald from Pokemon Center's site along with their strategy guide. Upon receiving the package from UPS, it all came in a large cardboard type envelope. So I'd advise against purchases of GBA games offa them, as they pretty much smash up the box when it's sent. :s

When I pre-ordered Diamond at Gamecrazy The employee said that people have been pre-ordering like crazy, and that he promises on the day it comes out i'll get a stylus.

d/pmaster

Hikari is my girl
Mine was wierd I just told the clerk at target that i wanted to pre order a game she went and just got diamond without me doing anything

Crescent

[.//dylan];5782269 said:
Haha I ordered mine and the guy was like
"Omg I just ordered mine to! Whats your
AIM ill give you my Wifi code and we can
battle eachother," and I gave him my AIM
and like now were planning on wifing. lol.
I ordered both < 3333 And here it comes
out on the 19th not the 22nd.

What's his aim?

It happend to me that when i pre_order pearl the clerk started talking of how cool it looked and all that stuff, then i realised he did not know anything about pokemon.

GrassMaster04

I pre-ordered mine at Fred Myers... kinda like a grocery store w/ electronics (bad idea). They were really confused and never gave me a recept. I have the pre order card the coupon deal and the stylus tho... will i be ok on the
22nd without the recept ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.