• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you in an arranged marriage with the above picture.

Estellise

peachy

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No thanks, Whitney, nor walking beef

Kakita_Taminoko_by_raynkazuya.jpg

Myrrh

Are some of yours all from the same thing? I think some of them look like Disgaea characters maybe?

Well anyway, adorable looking, yes. Red eyes . 3

Leonardo

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Are some of yours all from the same thing? I think some of them look like Disgaea characters maybe?

Sort of. I was posting a lot of Disgaea stuff, but the last couple of ones are from Trinity Universe, which is a game that has a couple Disgaea guest characters (Atelier Iris too) and was made in part by the same company as Disgaea.

Anyway, I'll say yes to yours. Hair + clothing color-scheme reminds me a bit of Gourry.

Tsubaki

Myrrh

I thought they looked familiar, and I never even played it.

HOLY CRAP. Who is she and I hope it isn't a trap!?

Lucia . 3

Last edited:

Ilane

No to Lucia.

BUT HELL YEAH FOR FIRE EMBLEM PHOTOS.

To keep the trend...

Volug
Volug.jpg

Last edited: