• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you loved Samurai Pizza Cats

Buizelster

Then you'll be pleased to learn that the show SPC was based on Kyatto Ninden Teyandee or Cat Ninja Legend Teyandee is getting a full series, fully subtitled official release. I'm hoping that I won't be the only one excited to go out and purchase this so I can watch the show in its original form. Plus I think they said they were gonna release SPC as a different box set too so in the end we can have both series and enjoy both series. I hope you will all go out to buy and support this. Even if you only loved SPC.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-japanese-samurai-pizza-cats-set-for-april-30

Buizelster

I'll put it this way. Samurai Pizza Cats is a improvised dub of Kyatto Ninden Teyandee because they didn't have a translated script, or just didn't care to translate it. Instead it was dubbed from a primarily serious Super Sentai inspired show into a comedy ripe with pop culture references, and yes they did knock the ninja turtles at times. The premise of KNT is basically this.

The series is set in the mechanical city of Edoropolis (a portmanteau of "Edo" and "metropolis"), a mechanical city which fuses feudal Japanese culture with contemporary culture, and is populated by cybernetic anthropomorphic "animaloids", or animal androids. The city is notionally led by Shogun Iei-Iei Tokugawa, but as he is a doddering eccentric, the city's actual leadership lies in the hands of his daughter Tokugawa Usako and a council headed by the ambitious prime minister Kitsunezuka Ko'on-no-Kami, a fox who constantly plots to overthrow the Shogun with the help of his trusted advisor Karasu Gennarisai, and Karamaru, the leader of an army of ninja crows.

Unknown to the prime minister, council member Inuyama Wanko-no-Kami, the commander of the Palace Guard, learns of his designs on leadership, but is unable to prosecute him for treason because of the plausible deniability he maintains. Instead, Inuyama enlists the services of Yattarou, Pururun and Sukashii, three cyborg cat ninjas who work in the city's pizzeria, along with their operator Otama. Known collectively as the Nyankī, they are assigned to stop Ko'on-no-Kami and his evil henchmen's plans to take over Edoropolis

I'm not even going to get into how wrong you are about calling it a ripoff because that would just be me lashing out at someone's ignorance. Still I suggest you check it out yourself or at least research it before making statements like that because I do see your comment as nothing less but fighting words.