• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you meet a pokemon character,who would you want to meet

If you meet a pokemon character,who would you want to meet

• May

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Ash

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Misty

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Brock

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Max

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Harely

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Dawn

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Team Rocket

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
i would like to meet:
.Ash cuz he's cute [and i wanna how dense he is]
.Misty cuz she's like my bestfriend [ kinda **shrug**]
.Brock cuz i wanna see him ga-ga over nurse joy or .. me?!
.Team Rocket cuz i wanna see them blast off!! :D

kronos

I'd like to meet Ash,Dawn and Max.​

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I would like to meet misty because she was such a good anime character, plus we both have water pokemon as our favourite types.

Regan

Banned
Misty, because she has a nice body.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Who would I want to meet?

I would like to meet these 2 characters in this order:

1: Ash because I like him
2: Misty 'cos I'd really like her as my friend

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
1: ASH OF COURSE!!!!! he also has pikachu around he is oviously the best choice!
2: May because she would be a fun friend to have around
-not dawn at all because she would probably get on my nerves being all like "OMG! my hair save me im dying a strand of my hair is out of place AHHH!"

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Ash- So i can battle him.

Misty- Cause she's my favorite character.

Dawn- I don't know why.

Team Rocket- So I can convince them that in the time they've spent (and will spend) trying to get Pikachu, there's many MANY more pokemon they could get for the boss.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Misty, because she has a nice body.

This is the best response I've seen here yet. I wonder why there aren't more replies like this, considering this place is full of pervs.

I'd like to meet Professor Oak more than anyone else, actually, to discuss Poképolitics, Pokéeugenics, and Pokéforeignpolicy.

This is the best response I've seen here yet. I wonder why there aren't more replies like this, considering this place is full of pervs.

I'd like to meet Professor Oak more than anyone else, actually, to discuss Poképolitics, Pokéeugenics, and Pokéforeignpolicy.
Best response so far.

Anyways, from the poll I choose Team Rocket, specifically Mondo.

And where's the minor character love? ;-; I'd also like to meet Dorian, Sabrina, or Jigglypuff.

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
OMG NO ANIMÉ CHARACTERS! D: No one. Misty, maybe, but not with her animé personality. I'd rather meet a Pokémon I like, and befriend it.