• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if you use rental,wat pkmn you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johny boy

I'm playing SS!
I use my firered team,;107;;131;;018;;006;;136;;045;.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
wow, how many symbols can a guy have in hs sig D:

anyway, it varies of what i like to use that day, it has been a long while for me but i still recall charizard... i need to play that game again.

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
I think I use Gengar, Alakazam, Golem, Porygon (lol wut?), Pidgeot, and Charizard.

Haven't played it in a while, tho.

133tSneasel

Not all evolved Pokemon have the best movesets. Like Alakazam doesn't have Psychic, but Kadabra does.

Just check the moves

Demitrius

Banned
I like to use cute stuff xP

Reira

Living For A Reason
I can't clearly remember what pokémon I choose... I just remember I ALWAYS chose the same team...
Only 3 pokémon remain in my memory...

- Zapdos (I remember, that I was the best at using Zapdos), Kadabra, Lapras.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
These are some of the Pokemon I use in Stadium 1 for rentals.

Always:
Raichu/Pikachu
Blastoise
Charizard
Venusaur

Others:
Dugtrio
Clefable
Primape
Alakazam

Last edited:
Status