• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you voted for Clinton, you have no right to complain about Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By participating in the delusional ritual referred to as "democracy" and the "political process", you are legitimizing Trump's and the Republicans' authority to implement all the crappy and immoral policies they want to implement. I call these rituals delusional because they pretend to give human beings with "authority" the right to carry out immoral actions as long as it's "the law".

Here's a reminder: everything Hitler and the Nazis did was "lawful" in Germany. It didn't turn those evil acts into good acts, and they had no right to murder all the people they did or start WW2.

You voted knowing full well the results of the election could go either way, even if you believed that Clinton had a much better chance at winning the presidency than Trump. You voted knowing full well that whoever won would have the "authority" that comes with being "president", which was the most idiotic and unnecessary gamble I can think of.

You played the game of "democracy" and lost. Take responsibility instead of acting as if you have nothing to do with all the nonsense Trump is doing right now.

I also have a suggestion for the coming elections: Don't vote and force your ideals and opinions on others. Let people live life the way they want as long as they don't interfere with yours. It's called Voluntaryism, learn it.

All comments, rebuttals, questions etc. are welcomed!

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
By participating in the delusional ritual referred to as "democracy" and the "political process", you are legitimizing Trump's and the Republicans' authority to implement all the crappy and immoral policies they want to implement. I call these rituals delusional because they pretend to give human beings with "authority" the right to carry out immoral actions as long as it's "the law".

Here's a reminder: everything Hitler and the Nazis did was "lawful" in Germany. It didn't turn those evil acts into good acts, and they had no right to murder all the people they did or start WW2.

You voted knowing full well the results of the election could go either way, even if you believed that Clinton had a much better chance at winning the presidency than Trump. You voted knowing full well that whoever won would have the "authority" that comes with being "president", which was the most idiotic and unnecessary gamble I can think of.

You played the game of "democracy" and lost. Take responsibility instead of acting as if you have nothing to do with all the nonsense Trump is doing right now.

I also have a suggestion for the coming elections: Don't vote and force your ideals and opinions on others. Let people live life the way they want as long as they don't interfere with yours. It's called Voluntaryism, learn it.

All comments, rebuttals, questions etc. are welcomed!

Republicans want to interfere and potentially ruin tons of people's lives....so yea, I will vote for the opposite side regardless of who is running. Your logic makes literally zero sense, that people who voted against trump have no right to complain. Only people that voted for him or didn't vote at all have no right. Anyone that voted hillary has every right to protest 24/7.

Also inb4 thread is deleted.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This is a bad thread idea. Especially with all the quotes like this is all a big conspiracy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.