• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You was in Ash's place

King Ghidora

Your mom.
CyberCubed said:
So you're saying you wouldn't want to get laid? Bwuh?

I said Advance and Pokeshipping, Not ALL shipping. XD

Dunno why, But I have no True interest in those women.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
If I were Satoshi... o_O ... If I were Ash, then I would do the opposite of what most people here are going to do. I will NOT get rid of Pikachu, catch a legendary, or evolve my Pokemon against their will. I'd be exactly the same as he is now....

Although, I would try to at least watch five minutes of sex education? :)

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
i honestly wouldnt put the moves on misty or may. dating close friends can be screwy and all, so although i do believe in shipping i wouldnt do it myself. the only thing i would change is a few better but still reasonable pokemon

Swifty

Edward Elric said:
;) You forget its speed and ability to EVADE. Not to mention, even if you did evolve it, do you you really think it'd stick around with you after forcing it to evolve for your own sake?
I forgot to mention that I'd only try to evolve Pikachu just to spite it. ;)

stu770

Soul Trainer
i would not have given away that primeape he had. plus i would try to catch as many pokemon as i can and not keep that stupid pikachu, or at least evolve it into a raichu.

Chris

Old Coot
stu770 said:
i would not have given away that primeape he had. plus i would try to catch as many pokemon as i can and not keep that stupid pikachu, or at least evolve it into a raichu.
Read previous posts to show how stupid that logic is.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I'd rotate my team more often, like Shigeru does. Not just for training purposes of course, considering Satoshi's more caring towards his Pokemon than that. It's also to spend time with all my Pokemon. I mean, surely, several of his Pokemon are rather left out almost never getting a chance to participate in battles (the "catch-and-Oaks", Cotoise, Yorunozuku), hardly ever seeing their beloved trainer (Bayleaf)... [spoil]and seeing as he's off that fresh start now, he can very well do that[/spoil].

Satoshi said:
Although, I would try to at least watch five minutes of sex education? :)

I second that..... at first, I thought his acting oblivious to love was just something dub-added and/or something stretched out of proportions by the fanbase (I was thinking he just knew about as much of love and romance as an average ten-year old Japanese boy would... if he was really that naive, he wouldn't have embarassedly screamed during that incident at the hot spring in front of the Guren Gym. Though, I knew he never delved into it too much since he's more enthusiastic about Pokemon than anything, and I can't blame him). Then I starting watching the Japanese version.... from what I understand of the language, Haruka actually did tell Satoshi he'll understand what love is someday in the episode "Bulbeat and Illumize! The Dance of Love!", just as she did in the dub.... my god, he actually had to be told that by someone 2-4 years younger than him.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
If I were Satoshi, I'd:

- Rotate my team more frequently, and not single out one Pokémon over the others.
- During the Kanto years, assess my gym battles so I can use a more logical strategy (fewer pity badges that way)
- Maintain stronger ties to my friends. Aside from the hundreds of characters he's promised to meet again someday and then never talked to again, you'd think he'd stay in some slightly closer contact with Kasumi, someone who traveled with him for five years.

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
I think I'd probably be exceptionally lazy. It's a non-capitalist system where trainers get subsidized seemingly regardless of their skill level. Why accomplish anything?

S

Shadow phoenix

Edward Elric said:
That's the thing though, if you guys WERE Satoshi, you'd be doing the same thing due to having his brain. :p You'd STILL be oblivious to girls.

Onidrill = Pidgeot, IMO. >_> Both birds are fantastic.
Satoshi i think he's too young to notice girls he's 10 not 14 but any way i would keep charizard and tododile and try to go out with haruka (may) and wouldn't let masato (max) come along with me

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
if i were ash:

i'd stop trying to shock team rocket when they have electric proof machines.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
He tried releasing Pikachu, remember. Besides, it'd be corporate suicide to get rid of the mascot of Pokemon.

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
If I were actually IN Ash's place, does this mean I'm literally Ash or what?

If I were literally in a dude's body, I'd get a sex change, turn myself into Ashley, catch a Clefairy, and take over the world with it because I can.

... No I'm just being stupid.

I'd basically have a different team and different companions. Especially in Kanto, because I would have shot Misty out of frustration. And Team Rocket when I saw them for the tenth time, probably Brock when he came back in Johto. I'd have hot buddies... Yeah. :/

E

EagleFox

If I were Ash I probably would of jumped off a cliff. Joking. Actually, I would try to get a somewhat better team.

Magus

Fog Trainer
The Big Al said:
He tried releasing Pikachu, remember. Besides, it'd be corporate suicide to get rid of the mascot of Pokemon.
Though if you were Ash, that would mean Ash is a real person with his own free will, not just a character in a TV show who can only do what the writers and animators decide. Fan reaction wouldn't be an issue.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
If I were Ash, I would get a better freakin' team (Pikachu is good, I'll keep him). I would ask May out (sweet), and I would stop being so damn dense.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Magus said:
Though if you were Ash, that would mean Ash is a real person with his own free will, not just a character in a TV show who can only do what the writers and animators decide. Fan reaction wouldn't be an issue.
Not really, it could also be the other way around. That would mean that if you were Ash, then YOU'D be a character in a TV show, and can only do what the writers decide.

CyberCubed said:
The first thing I would do is make a move on May. I would emotionally invest myself in her contests and her success. Girls like May don't come along very often, you wouldn't want to let someone like her get snatched up by someone else.
Same here buddy