• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You was in Ash's place

Chris

Old Coot
Just because it didn't air in the US yet doesn't mean it didn't happen. e_e

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Edward Elric said:
And you couldn't catch most of the legendary ones even if it didn't throw the world off balance. I highly doubt any of us would be able to manage such a feat..unless it was against Serebii. They're legendary Pokémon for a reason.

Don't forget Jirachi. How sad.... it requires a thousand years to rest up its energy, constantly getting sleepy for the one week it is awake, and for what? A pathetic Pokemon that's capable of being held in place by a Samayouru's Psychic, and needs to sleep after doing something as simple as teleporting a few items over not too great of a distance. And what's its best power? Absorbing a comet.... in other words, gaining power it originally doesn't have from a different energy source entirely. Does that really sound like it'd require a thousand years of rest to you? The anime has portrayed several Pokemon to be much better than that, and non-legendary as well. Not to say I hate Jirachi, but.... the anime could've portrayed it to not be so friggin limited as it is.

Anyway, another thing I'd do if I were Satoshi..... if I could break the 4th wall, I would b**** to the writers about constantly putting me in deus ex machina situations. I realize I apparently have a story that's interesting enough to be worth being followed by viewers, but really, I could do it in a manner that's more fair to other trainers, using my own mind and skills instead of dumb luck. Satoshi's great nowadays, but back in Kantou, things were majorly screwed up. The company of two gym leaders..... gym leaders! They're rather important figures in the Pokemon world, that no ordinary trainer should have the pleasure of knowing personally, let alone travelling with. Then there's encountering three supposedly rare starters, apparently rather powerful because they were abandoned by a previous trainer, and encountering them consecutively, getting far in the league with pretty much no training whatsoever (Crab evolving after one battle, anybody?), etc. Also, it seems like back then, aside from the lucky breaks, they were pulling this "if you love your Pokemon enough, you can accomplish anything" line that's pretty much pulled straight from the ending of Red/Green version.... some of it makes sense (Pikachu absorbs a lightning bolt to wipe out a flock of Onisuzume coming after the trainer guarding it), but other times.... bleh. Besides, the anime's acting as if I'm one of the few people on earth who actually loves his Pokemon enough.

Chris

Old Coot
Yamato-san said:
Don't forget Jirachi.
Disregarded Jirachi because of the very fact that it comes only every 1,000 years. :p The likelyhood of anyone even finding it from this group is slim to none.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I don't know..... you could always just find its cocoon like Butler did, and knowing Rocket Dan, they probably have some sort of technology that would force it to wake up early (this is assuming you're involved in Rocket Dan or steal ideas from them or whatever). But either way, I'd say it's not worth it for such a Pokemon.

K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

I would catch the legendary pokemon and join Team Magma.
(and if I was a girl I would start flirting with the boss, Matsubusa <3)

kennychan007

Saiyan-Human Warrior
I may catch some pokemons, practise with some people. Also I will some items for Pokemon.

Besides, I want to see and try to catch the legendary pokemons like Lugia and , Enti ,Kyroge, etc.

I will make Ash, Brock, Misty, Jessie, James, May, Max, Gary and Dr. Oak as friends. Kakaka!

Some Strong Pokemons, I would kill them by Pokemons and my weapons(Just like CS) or use Harry Potter 's magic to change them all.

Last edited:
I

icy cyndaquil

What you is doing is not accuarate, WHat Ash should do is to catch some pretty avaerage pokemon and trainer them up to be strong. Like to catch a little Nidoran male, and train it until it evolve into a Nidorino, and give it a moonstone to make it into Nidoking. But with Ash, he probally do not know what to do with that much hard strength.

AdvancedK9

SHOOP DA WOOP!!!
if i were ash id kiss may not that i like her but that ash not kissing may is getting on my nerves!!![SPOIL]and also trow misty to the deepest part of hell!!;249-d; [/SPOIL]

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
DeoxysTrainer said:
I would kill,not release,but kill my pokemon and start a new team,(Except Treecko)

just wondering but... look in a mirror right now. Do you have a white, powdery substance underneath your nose?

Seriously, though, the team he has right now, both in the current point of the dub and the current Japanese episodes, is the best he's had since the series started. I mean, are you completely oblivious of the evolved powerhouses he has right now? He doesn't have a team full of cute plushies like he did back in Kantou or Jouto. This time, his Pokemon are evolving into big and tough badasses, and the ones that don't (like Pikachu and Heigani) manage to handle themselves pretty well (although, Cotoise is an one-form Pokemon anyway, and the poor guy performs horribly, making it an exception). The team's only gonna get even more stronger later on, with the dub getting closer to Satoshi getting an [spoil]Onigohri[/spoil], and the Japanese version is very likely to have [spoil]Juptor evolving into a Jukain[/spoil] in a few episodes. So I don't know where you get off saying that his team sucks and you'd actually wanna kill all his Pokemon, especially in comparison to the teams he's had in the past.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
FlamingRuby said:
You do realize that the Legendaries are like gods in the anime universe...humans may encounter them, but they are not to be caught.
Noland had one!Also check the Noland Bio

Last edited:

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Noland befriended Articuno...he doesn't own it.

If I were Ash...I'd probably go back to Kanto and do those gyms over again to see if I could actually earn badges. I would have kept Primape. Heracross, Glalie, and teh Muk would be permanent additions to my team. I would certainly put the moves on Adan and Noland.

Eventually I'd open a Multi-type Gym and see what walks in..

Last edited:
B

b-i-gaskme

I would have kept pidgeot. He lets everything good go. Also I would catch every pokemon I encounter that isn't owned, no matter what (I'm Talking about that Fearow).

I would have also caught that annoying jigglypuff and kept it at oaks

T

Tamed Raikou

-Kept Pidgeot and Lapras for Traveling Accomidations
-Kept Primeape to win Pokemon fights to earn profit (of course the money would be split even)
-Kept Charizard for the Obvious
-Do Misty
-Do May
-Do Alexa and Madison
-Do Alice
-Do Areal
-Do Arisa
-Do Asumi
-Do Audrey & Catherine
-Do Ayane in the shower
-Do Cassandra
-Do Cherrie in her house
-Do Daisy, Violet and Lily (Quadsome)
-Do Duplica on her parent's bed
-Do Flannery (again and again and again and again...and again)
-Do Hitomi (cyber style)
-Do Prof. Ivy (to get extra credit for her class)
-Do Janet
-Do Jasmine
-Do Jeanette Fisher
-Do officer Jenny (for bribery)
-Do Nurse Joy (come on...she's a nurse)
-Do Kuile
-Do Katrina
-Do Kay (On Stage)
-Do The Kimono Sisters (all five of them)
-Do Lakoko
-Do Lara (and ride her like a rapidash)
-Do Lily
-Do Lisa
-Do Liza
-Do Madelyn
-Do Mariah (Even if she can't sing)
-Do Marina (In a marina)
-Do Melanie
-Do Mika (if I was 5)
-Do Naomi
-Do Neesha
-Do Rochelle
-Do Sakura (I don't care how old she is)
-Do Suzie
-Do Tammy
-Do Trinity
-Do Trixie (the name just says "do me")
-Do Vivi Winstrate (and not just for the money)
-Do Yoko (even if it met splitting up from my group-What Yoko Ono did to the Beatles)

setokaibarocket

Not on much anymore.
Tamed Raikou said:
-Kept Pidgeot and Lapras for Traveling Accomidations
-Kept Primeape to win Pokemon fights to earn profit (of course the money would be split even)
-Kept Charizard for the Obvious
-Do Misty
-Do May
-Do Alexa and Madison
-Do Alice
-Do Areal
-Do Arisa
-Do Asumi
-Do Audrey & Catherine
-Do Ayane in the shower
-Do Cassandra
-Do Cherrie in her house
-Do Daisy, Violet and Lily (Quadsome)
-Do Duplica on her parent's bed
-Do Flannery (again and again and again and again...and again)
-Do Hitomi (cyber style)
-Do Prof. Ivy (to get extra credit for her class)
-Do Janet
-Do Jasmine
-Do Jeanette Fisher
-Do officer Jenny (for bribery)
-Do Nurse Joy (come on...she's a nurse)
-Do Kuile
-Do Katrina
-Do Kay (On Stage)
-Do The Kimono Sisters (all five of them)
-Do Lakoko
-Do Lara (and ride her like a rapidash)
-Do Lily
-Do Lisa
-Do Liza
-Do Madelyn
-Do Mariah (Even if she can't sing)
-Do Marina (In a marina)
-Do Melanie
-Do Mika (if I was 5)
-Do Naomi
-Do Neesha
-Do Rochelle
-Do Sakura (I don't care how old she is)
-Do Suzie
-Do Tammy
-Do Trinity
-Do Trixie (the name just says "do me")
-Do Vivi Winstrate (and not just for the money)
-Do Yoko (even if it met splitting up from my group-What Yoko Ono did to the Beatles)
I second that! :D

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Probably like others have said simply catch more pokémon. Not like it's extremely important, but's it's part of being what a trainer is, at least as far as the games are concerned. It was something also that Gary used to have bagging rights over between the two, catching 200 at the end of Kanto if I remember rightly.

B

b-i-gaskme

do you have to buy pokeballs? I thought I've never seen him in a pokemart buying anything other than food.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
DeoxysTrainer said:
Gary knew wat he was doin but ash always used to release a pokemon
Fixed. Though when I think about it, even this answer is not correct. Check the Anime FAQs.
or is to poor to buy pokeballs
If I remember correctly, he always had an empty Pokéball ready to hand whenever he tried to capture a Pokémon. Every episode is only like 25 minutes long, do you really think they have enough time to shove unimportant scenes in like buying Pokéballs? Things like phone calls and shopping mostly occur off-screen.