• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You was in Ash's place

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
What would You guys do if u were Ash?Any thing differernt,same,etc.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
You do realize that the Legendaries are like gods in the anime universe...humans may encounter them, but they are not to be caught.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

DeoxysTrainer said:
I know,but a guy can dream
yes they can, so wake up!

I would do a fresh start every region, even between hoenn and frontier, catch and raise a new team.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The first thing I would do is make a move on May. I would emotionally invest myself in her contests and her success. Girls like May don't come along very often, you wouldn't want to let someone like her get snatched up by someone else.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

CyberCubed said:
The first thing I would do is make a move on May. I would emotionally invest myself in her contests and her success. Girls like May don't come along very often, you wouldn't want to let someone like her get snatched up by someone else.
I forgot to say that...

plus I would enter in contests as well

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I'd try to capture at least one pokemon of every type and train it to its full potential in addition to what Ash has now. I'd have a couple backups for those whose types I use more often in battles. I'd do this so that I had two full teams of six strong pokemon ready to go in the pokemon leagues. I'd also use my strongest in the leagues and rotate them throughout the league. If I was somehow forced, due to TR interference or something, to use weaker pokemon, I'd keep switching them out in battles to confuse the opponent and hopefully take out a couple of his/her pokemon before he/she could react.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
-I would have caught that blasted Spearow in episode one and replaced Pidgeotto with it.

Fearow > Pidgeot: I don't care what the writers think.

E

~Eon-Ryuu~

First of all, I wouldn't carry something as retarded as a Pikachu around on my head and shoulders...

Heracross

Custom User Title
If I was Satoshi, I would take a lot more interest in the females around me. :p

And I would take Heracross out of retirement in Ookido's lab. wtf.

Chris

Old Coot
That's the thing though, if you guys WERE Satoshi, you'd be doing the same thing due to having his brain. :p You'd STILL be oblivious to girls.

Onidrill = Pidgeot, IMO. >_> Both birds are fantastic.

poke_life

Banned
I would actually friggin evolve pikachu, I would have one of every type of Pokemon and I would have made a move on Misty or May.

Chris

Old Coot
poke_life said:
I would actually friggin evolve pikachu, I would have one of every type of Pokemon and I would have made a move on Misty or May.
$10 says you wouldn't even be able to evolve it due to Pikachu blasting the hell out of you to stay away from it with a Thunder Stone. >_>

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I think the question is what we'd do in his place. Still, Ash was, is, and always will be the Ash we've come to love.

I wonder what Pikachu's opinion of evolution is right now? He may have days in which being a Raichu would have been a plus.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Edward Elric said:
That's the thing though, if you guys WERE Satoshi, you'd be doing the same thing due to having his brain. :p You'd STILL be oblivious to girls.
Well that's no fun. XD

F

Factory Head Noland

The Big Al said:
-I would have caught that blasted Spearow in episode one and replaced Pidgeotto with it.

Fearow > Pidgeot: I don't care what the writers think.

Still on about Fearow I see :p

I think Ash is doing well as he is at the moment. But If I were Ash I would battle a lot more than he does now. If you wanna be strong, you gotta battle!

I would rotate my team aswell, it's unfair at the Pokemon at Oak's Lab. They should have some actual screentime (I want Bayleef back! ;-; ) Grovyle could do with a spell at Oak's, it's not doing too well lately (well since Sootopolis actually...)

Angeling

true love
Edward Elric said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. ;p

But uh, I don't know about being in Satoshi/Ash's place.. Dunno what I'd do as a guy. *cough* But perhaps somehow get an Eevee? ;p And evolve it to Espeon.. Fits him, especially with those Pokédex entries (at SPP).

Though in all honesty, he's fine as he is now. Good choices of Pokémon, and everyone loves him, whether it's obsessive or as a Pokémon fan. Maybe not everyone, but I think you get what I mean.