• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You was in Ash's place

K

Kyle Delta

CyberCubed said:
The first thing I would do is make a move on May. I would emotionally invest myself in her contests and her success. Girls like May don't come along very often, you wouldn't want to let someone like her get snatched up by someone else.
from your point thats creepy

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
.................. I would make a move on misty instead

B

b-i-gaskme

I think in the anime, he can just use a pokeball that has a pokemon in it already, and if you catch a pokemon the one in the ball is sent to oaks, isn't that how he got krabby?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
No... he had an extra Pokéball since he had captured FIVE Pokémon prior to that, and Pikachu is off the ball 24/7.

Anyway, I'd probably do a lot the same... except that as soon as I got to a new region, I'd find the closest computer and look for information on the Gym Leaders, spoilers be danged. At the very least, I'll have my priorities straightened in case I happen to find a powerful Pokémon which I know can help me later, which in Ash's case inevitably happens.

I'd probably see if I can't ask people for cooking books, even if it's to drop it on my companions. Hey, you can't live on an empty stomach, can you?

Oh, and I am pretty sure everyone here agrees that, no matter who takes Ash's place, there's a better chance of said person not being... um... I'm not remembering the word right now, but the point is that you'd probably make a strategy instead of rushly using the same move over and over, without a pause.

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
if I was Ash... okay...

SCREW MAY AND MISTY! I'M CHASING AFTER LORELEI!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!

kidding, lol... But I'd maybe most likely be the same as him, but only I'd keep snorlax with me at all times, since Snorlax is my favorite pokemon ever... oh, plus I'd have a Jynx and a Sharpedo too (Not with me at all times of course, I'd exchange them with pokemon in the lab every now and then)

I'd still have pikachu with me always though... however, I think i'd be a bad trainer if I were ash, since I'm lazy, stupid, fat, and a coward >.> I'd stand no chance against team rocket... Ash is pretty much better off as ash...

However, if I were Ash I would be able to see girls like May every now and then... so yeah, maybe it would not be too bad

Lets just say that if I was in Satoshi's Place...I would have booted Pikachu out the window by now...=/ jk.

Anyways I would have things pretty much the same except i'd have Hinoarashi in the party.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
FlamingRuby said:
You do realize that the Legendaries are like gods in the anime universe...humans may encounter them, but they are not to be caught.
But Aaron had caught a Rukario,which is a ledgendary

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Umm...I gots nothing

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'd probably try to teach my Pokemon how to play video games. It'd be funny seeing Pikachu getting mad at Mario for walking off the edge of a platform.

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
CyberCubed said:
The first thing I would do is make a move on May. I would emotionally invest myself in her contests and her success. Girls like May don't come along very often, you wouldn't want to let someone like her get snatched up by someone else.
Go YOU! I would've done the exact same thing if I was Ash. First off, get her drunk... then make her fall asleep... then...I'M JUST KIDDING, DUDES!;munchlax;

C

Clockwork Ninja

If I was Ash... I would'nt release mt pkmn! I swear, he ditches everything! Butterfree, Charizard, Pidgeot etc.

D

Dodrio

Well, Pikachu needs a nickname, Charizard needs to come back. Get back bulbasuar, get heracross, tauros, snorlax, KINGLER!!!, and basically stop negelecting my old pokemon.