• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a gym leader what type and theme would you use?

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I think Dark might be fun. Maybe an elite four, or gym number eight.

Houndoom
Honchrow
Scrafty
Tyranitar
Hydreigon
Weavile

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
I'd be a dragon gym leader and I would be the last gym and have a full team:
1. Axew lvl 44
2. Gabite lvl 45
3. Vibrava lvl 45
4. Fraxure lvl 45
5. dratini lvl 45
6. Garchomp lvl 49

And my gym will be a scavenger hunt, where you have to find 3 stones found spread apart and there are trainers that you must battle to get to the stones

You can rematch me if you find me while i'm wandering after you've defeated the elite four your 3rd time
My rematch team:
1.Haxsorus lvl 72
2.Dragonite lvl 73
3.Flygon lvl 73
4.Garchomp lvl 74
5.Haxsorus lvl 74
6.Hydreigon lvl 76

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
My first instinct was electric, but I decided to do something else like flying. I'd most likely be in 4th or 5th gym leader since I'm not the best trainer in the world >.> but I'm not the worst either. My party would include the following Pokemon, I'm not in the mood of putting their levels or moves.

First match:
Swoobat
Noctowl
Pelipper
Emolga

Rematch:
Skarmory
Noctowl
Charizard
Emolga
Swoobat
Pelipper

I'd probably be some modest gym leader and say things like "I'm not the best gym leader so don't expect a hard fight." or things like that. If the trainer lost I'd be all like "Am I really that strong? Well don't feel bad, maybe next time" since I'm a nice person. My gym would just be all plain since I'm not that creative -_-

I would be a grass type, and would probably the third gyms since I'm not a very good trainer.
My original team would be:
Ivysaur
Servine
Skiploom
And my ace: Leafeon.

My rematch team:
Venasaur
Serperior
Jumpluff
Leafeon
Shiftry
Ludicolo

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
If I was a gym leader I would present my gym in a tri-force envoironment. The gym's first room would be a jungle with grass type trainers, the second room a beach with water type trainers, and the third before my room would have a volcanic area with fire type trainers. Then I would present the challanger with 3 of my pokemon he can use train with one grass type, one water type, and one fire type. The challanger and I may only choose 1 pokemon each knowing what eachother is using, then challanger can train and get to know the pokemon for only 24 hours then returning to face me. Then it get even more interesting, we swap pokemon to battle! Hopefully the trainer got to know the pokemon well enough to face me and know how the pokemon acts in battle. Then all the pokemon are returned to me after the battle ends. My badge would be a tree on fire over a pond, and it would be called the Tri-umph badge.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
If I was a gym leader, I'd probably use either psychic or fire types, as those are my two favorites.
My teams would most likely be this:

Psychic-type:
Espeon
Sigilyph
Gardevoir

Fire-Type:
Ninetales
Volcarona
Blaziken

And my rematch teams would probably be these:

Psychic-type:
Espeon