• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Were A Pokémon Gijinka...

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
If You Were A Pokémon Gijinka...

(To those who don't know, a gijinka is essentially a person who is partly a Pokémon; they are people with Pokémon souls, which makes itself manifest in their physical appearances.)

What kind would you be?

Which one would you want to be, and why?

What would you be able to do or want to be capable of doing?

What do you think life would be like (if you also lived in one of the games' regions)?

Where would you want to live?

What kinds of Pokémon would you have and want? Would you own a Pokémon of the same kind as yourself?

Which one would you be or want to be if you were a Legendary Pokémon?

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
This. >_<

Well, to be fair, it should state what a Gijinka is in the original post. There are people out there (gasp really?! /sarcasm) that don't know what those are.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
What's a gijinka?

You can find information about that concept here.

Anyway, I'd be a Reshiram gijinka, as I would imagine that being such would grant myself an extremely awesome-looking and God-like appearance (fittingly for myself) reminiscent of that of Safer Sephiroth, as well as the possession of legendary destructive power similar to that held by Reshiram itself.

Just like Reshiram itself, I'd be capable of utilizing immensely powerful special attacks, such as Blue Flare, Draco Meteor and Fusion Flare, in addition to possessing the ability to Fly. With these powers, I would change the world from my home, situated high up upon the heavens, by razing the land below with my Blue Flare and Draco Meteor techniques, as Reshiram was described in legends to have done so to the Unova region long ago. The pursuit of that end would be the main reason for my existence.

I'd also own a powerful army of Dragon-type Pokémon such as Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Haxorus and Hydreigon, as well as dragon-like Pokémon such as Charizard, Gyarados and Aerodactyl. Floating high up in the sky as a Supreme Dragon God with an incredibly huge and strong army of dragons under my command, I would then declare war against the rest of the world... in order to destroy it and recreate it anew.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
You can find information about that concept here.

Anyway, I'd be a Reshiram gijinka, as I would imagine that being such would grant myself an extremely awesome-looking and God-like appearance (fittingly for myself) reminiscent of that of Safer Sephiroth, as well as the possession of legendary destructive power similar to that held by Reshiram itself.

Just like Reshiram itself, I'd be capable of utilizing immensely powerful special attacks, such as Blue Flare, Draco Meteor and Fusion Flare, in addition to possessing the ability to Fly. With these powers, I would change the world from my home, situated high up upon the heavens, by razing the land below with my Blue Flare and Draco Meteor techniques, as Reshiram was described in legends to have done so to the Unova region long ago. The pursuit of that end would be the main reason for my existence.

I'd also own a powerful army of Dragon-type Pokémon such as Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Haxorus and Hydreigon, as well as dragon-like Pokémon such as Charizard, Gyarados and Aerodactyl. Floating high up in the sky as a Supreme Dragon God with an incredibly huge and strong army of dragons under my command, I would then declare war against the rest of the world... in order to destroy it and recreate it anew.

That sounds like the aim of most of the extremist villains in Pokémon.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Let's see...I don't know which one, maybe Manaphy or Victini XD

If I were a Manaphy-type I guess I would have those antennae things as a part of my hair and my skin itself wouldn't be blue XD although I would like to keep the yellow dots above the eyes and maybe the red gem on my collar bone or neck.

I think it would be so much fun to be able to breathe and see well under water, that and Manaphy can somewhat sing (something I'm not the best at lol) and not to mention, I'd be able to switch the minds of other people with Heart Swap. That would be fun and not to mention useful!

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I actually wouldn't mind being a gijinka of most of the Pokémon that I find cute. Eevee, Shinx, Dragonair, and Milotic come into mind. Even Reshiram. I can't get over that flames-of-purity mindset.

I wouldn't want to be a gijinka of Torchic or Togekiss; while cute as Pokémon, it'd be awkward as a gijinka.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
What kind would you be?

I think I'd be an Aggron, I mean people say at time's I'm scary looking, not ugly, just intimidating, I've kinda got sharp eyes and come off as kind of angry at times (even though I am a very happy person by nature, I just don't smile needlessly (No fake smiles)), I'm also strongly built and of course when I DO get angry I do end up going over the top and have you see Aggron roar o_O, finally I am tall so that helps add to the image.

Personally I don't particularly mind that I would be portrayed as an Aggron either even if it did make me intimidating, I mean they do look cool in my opinion and personally I wouldn't mind having some Aggron traits like a mask in the shape of it's face, perhaps some spikes, besides being an Aggron would make me feel very safe, I would be a steel/rock type after all.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I'd be a Salamence I guess. I think it just looks badarse.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I would be a Honchkrow Gijinka. The most classy Pokémon ever made.

Or maybe a Hydreigon Gijinka, since it looks awesome and it has some of my favorite colours.