• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a Pokemon?

Zombie Wolf

Eat your veggies.
I´d be a Ninetales, Charizard or Roserade.
Ninetales because I want many tails, Charizard because he´s cool and Roserade because I´m a sucker for its ninja/phantom/assassin look.

Aguamenti

Ravenclaw Pride
Vaporeon!!!

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Blaziken. Duh!

Deathtolight

Legend Hunter
Probably Articuno, or Blastoise, but im just say that because theyre my favorites :)

lilbigman42012

Palkia!! space rocks, then Houndoom.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Marowak or Lucario. Marowak cause he's all cool and skilled in bone throwing, and Lucario cause he has aura sphere and can sense other auras. How cool would that be? Also, both are human like form, walking on two legs and having two hands.

I'll pick Grovyle. Just because he's cool.
An Onix would be tempting though.

I could guess you would pick grovyle. *looks at ur siggy Griff4815's siggy again*.

I would be a raichu since raichu is me on my blue mystery dungeon game or a Meowth since Meowth has Pay day and I would be a great part of team rocket-THEY LOVE PAY DAY AND MONEY!

I could guess you would pick grovyle. *looks at ur siggy Griff4815's siggy again*.

I would be a raichu since raichu is me on my blue mystery dungeon game or a Meowth since Meowth has Pay day and I would be a great part of team rocket-THEY LOVE PAY DAY AND MONEY!

I could guess you would pick grovyle, griff *looks at ur siggy Griff4815's siggy again*.

Guraena

Poochyena or Mightyena. They're my favorites, so no questions there.

Otherwise, I might be an Arcanine, Flygon, Skarmory, or Manectric.

R3b3lSarge

i'd be a tailow. i wanna fly and be all crazy

Last edited: