• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a Pokemon?

Shuam

righteous
IRL, i'd probably be like an Infernape/Ambipom/Charizard

But i'd wanna be a biidaru.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
I would want to be a Empoleon, or something that has arms and legs.

black dog

Fun Projects Inside!
id be gengar so i could scare people. or id be charizard so i could blow fire

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
I'd be like, a Metagross, no! An Alakazam! Then I'd go on a murderous rampage and kill everyone who dares oppose me/annoys me/breathes.

Dax

Legend
Absol or Mightyena. Running in da forests~

You took the words out of my mouth. I love those too but I would like to include Staraptor and Luxray.

I have a certain passion for Flying types and pokemons that look like dogs or lions or something like that.

Mightyena has the black beautiful hair and I do too.:D

Flygon will be interesting too.

I like to willy wank

Dax

Legend
Staraptor is a predator and I eat a lot so if I can catch a lot of preys to eat in one day then... that'd be cool!:D

ArcaneFlare

Shiny Team Builder
Tropius or Torterra so i could grow food on my myself and eat it :)