1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you were a pokemon.....

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by hem123, Jan 2, 2012.

1. hem123

hem123 Member

:570:
    What if you were a pokemon and your least favorite trainer caught you ... How would you feel..... :025n172:

2. CaptainGarchomp

CaptainGarchomp Events&ShiniesTrader

I would feel kinda sad,but I'll try to be friends with him and get to know him more.Like Pikachu at first,Pikachu didnt like Ash at first and now they are best friends.

3. AmusedMilk

AmusedMilk Oh, hey, Big Zam!

So I'm a Metagross, minding my own business...

"I LIEK SHORTZ!"

I would run.

4. SasoriSand

SasoriSand Master of Sand

I would cause him so much pain he would release me. :D

5. CAH

CAH Calm And Hyper

I'd be a Ditto and I'd just transform in Magikarp until I was released....

That being said, if I was a Pokemon I don't know how I'd have a preference between trainers.

6. KirbyRider

KirbyRider Sigilyph Fan

I'd break my Pokéball! However, there can be some flaws that can cause the trainer to release me.

7. ~Lati~

~Lati~ Or not :/

Hmmm. Either try to get to know them, or disobey. It would depend on how they treated me.

8. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

Im a Lombre doing nothin......

Young trainer COOL MY FIRST POKEMON..... WERE GONNA BE FRIENDS FOREVER (EVIL CHUCKLES)

Me RUN!!! :D

If a older trainer caught me id would get a along better, try to :D

9. Simipour

Simipour <('.'<) (>'.')>

Depends what pokemon I was. If I was something even half decent i would attack them.

10. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

Choke him in his sleep. :p

11. iCakeify

iCakeify Luxray Fanboy

I would feel like a Pokemon.

*derp awnser*

12. Neekerisanni123

Neekerisanni123 Kanbei <3 _ <3

I'd kill him.
    Or at the very least disobey him until he finally releases me.

13. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I would be a fighting or flying type and beat him up maybe ground... XD (jk) I would get to know him and if he is that bad I would disobey him or leave with my pokeball and then break it in the wild.

RAWK ON

14. DarkSnivy

DarkSnivy Well-Known Member

Disobey and possibly attack them. Depend on how bad the trainer is.

15. The Wallflower

The Wallflower I'll tickle ur fancy

Depends on the trainer. Some I would just walk away from and few I would give a chance.

16. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

I would disobey until the trainer either releases me or proves his worthiness.

17. Kays

Kays Lati-twins <3

The Pokemon that I would be is a Lucario.

Depends on the trainer. The trainer doesn't have to be the best Pokemon master/breeder/etc. but as long as they are kind-hearted and loving to Pokemon, I will obey without question.

But least favorite sitation, if Paul caught me and he called out an attack on me, I send the attack right at him. And I can easily communicate with Aura.

18. I would go Segata Sanshiro on them.

19. Moonlight_Tails

Moonlight_Tails Nocturnal Trainer

If I were a wild pokemon I prolly wouldn't have met many trainers so how could I have a least favorite one?

But to answer the question. I'd break my pokeball and leave.

20. Earthia100

Earthia100 Well-Known Member

If I was a simple Charizard minding my own business eating berries or something, then some person throws a Pokeball I would not be amused. I would probably just fly away never to be seen by that person again. I might try and make friends with them though. But I'd probably disobey them until they prove that they're worth battling for.