• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a pokemon.....

hem123

:570:
What if you were a pokemon and your least favorite trainer caught you ... How would you feel..... :025n172:

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
I would feel kinda sad,but I'll try to be friends with him and get to know him more.Like Pikachu at first,Pikachu didnt like Ash at first and now they are best friends.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
So I'm a Metagross, minding my own business...

"I LIEK SHORTZ!"

I would run.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
I'd be a Ditto and I'd just transform in Magikarp until I was released....

That being said, if I was a Pokemon I don't know how I'd have a preference between trainers.

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
I'd break my Pokéball! However, there can be some flaws that can cause the trainer to release me.

~Lati~

Or not :/
Hmmm. Either try to get to know them, or disobey. It would depend on how they treated me.

ThisIsPatrick

Im a Lombre doing nothin......

Young trainer COOL MY FIRST POKEMON..... WERE GONNA BE FRIENDS FOREVER (EVIL CHUCKLES)

Me RUN!!! :D

If a older trainer caught me id would get a along better, try to :D

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I would feel like a Pokemon.

*derp awnser*

Necro101

I would be a fighting or flying type and beat him up maybe ground... XD (jk) I would get to know him and if he is that bad I would disobey him or leave with my pokeball and then break it in the wild.

RAWK ON

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Depends on the trainer. Some I would just walk away from and few I would give a chance.

Kays

Lati-twins <3
The Pokemon that I would be is a Lucario.

Depends on the trainer. The trainer doesn't have to be the best Pokemon master/breeder/etc. but as long as they are kind-hearted and loving to Pokemon, I will obey without question.

But least favorite sitation, if Paul caught me and he called out an attack on me, I send the attack right at him. And I can easily communicate with Aura.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
If I were a wild pokemon I prolly wouldn't have met many trainers so how could I have a least favorite one?

But to answer the question. I'd break my pokeball and leave.

Earthia100

If I was a simple Charizard minding my own business eating berries or something, then some person throws a Pokeball I would not be amused. I would probably just fly away never to be seen by that person again. I might try and make friends with them though. But I'd probably disobey them until they prove that they're worth battling for.