• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a trainer what region and/or town would you wanna live in?

~Kurou

to see you smile
Hey guy's this is a discussion thread to liek argue about the best regions and what region you would wanna live in if you were a trainer.

I would perssonally wanna live in kanto because....
a) Its the best region
b) It has some of the best Pokemon
c) So I could kick Gary's A*s

what do you think?

collectaBK

Starter Collector
kanto for sure

~Kurou

to see you smile
Unova.

- Because I would live in N's Castle.
- So I could capture an Oshawott.
- To travel the land.

~Kurou

to see you smile
Unova.

- Because I would live in N's Castle.
- So I could capture an Oshawott.
- To travel the land.

ugh, you disgust me....JOKES! XD
anyway N's castle gets teared down in the game doesnt it? I wouldnt wanna live near Ghetsis anyway XD

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Sinnoh, just to see if I could make it from Veilstone City to Snowpoint City.

mjjfan10

Pokemon Trader
I would live in Unova.
Cuz on N <3 But then again this Ghetsis dude is soo creepy, I may live in Hoenn. At least theres no Ghetsis, Giovanni, or Cyrus there. XD

~Kurou

to see you smile
Why everyone hatin on Kanto + why everyone liek N liek..
a) His name is a leter -_-
b) I thought he was a girl when I first saw him o-o

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
I'd live in Kanto, because that was the first region I was introduced to, but I'd also travel through Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova because they're awesome too.

Last edited:

~Kurou

to see you smile
I'd like to live in Kanto. Gary Oak is the champion!

Dude gary Oak can suck my pikachus socks for all I care have you seen the OP in fact ima start a chant...KICK GARY'S A*S, KICK GARY'S A*S! XD

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Sinnoh by far, Platinum is my favourite pokemon game. Then Hoenn because of Mudkip and after that my other choice would be Unova it is a cool enough region. But Sinnoh I would pick ahead of the rest.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Sinnoh. My favorite Pokemon are there- Darkrai, Gallade, Lucario, and Drapion. too bad Banette and Blastoise aren't there.

Victory

Banned
Too hard to decide!
Unova = I love the area and Pokemon!
Sinnoh = I love the Gym Leaders and Piplup! Not to mention Garchomp...
Hoenn = A bit too tropic for my liking, but it has Latios...
Johto = Beautiful Landscape! Cute Pokemon!
Kanto = The Pokemon are great and has the Sevii Islands
I'm not sure, but most likely Unova or Sinnoh

Last edited:

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
Kanto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn are imo the most poorly designed regions. I'd love to live in Johto, totally, but Unova has some gorgeous places too. Either of those regions are cool for me.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Sinnoh. My favorite Pokemon are there- Darkrai, Gallade, Lucario, and Drapion. too bad Banette and Blastoise aren't there.

Darkrai, Gallade and Lucario are all awesome. Bannete is catchable at night in some place once you beat the game, and lots of HG and SS fans will trade you a Blastoise. And I'm not so sure of Drapion:/