• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were a trainer what region and/or town would you wanna live in?

Ace of Shades

I would live my early years 0-7 in Sinnoh then move to Unova from 7-21 and adventure then I would go to Hoenn for a job 21-50 constantly visiting Unova then settle down in Jhoto 50-Death with a vacation home in Kanto's Pallet Town.

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
I would like to travel in Sinnoh,because its very peaceful,but i would also like to travel in Kanto too,cause of the huge lands.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Hard to say. I love sinnoh but I'd have to be able to catch a Zangoose so I guess hoenn

I'd say Hoenn. I like the whole tropical thing. As well as there are really cool pokes like Dusclops, Milotic, Salamence etc.

Earthia100

Kanto would be fun, lots of Pokemon, lots of space, an old guy in the middle of the road, and Pikachu.

Unova would be fun too. Cilan <3, Big Cities with amusement parks, Zorua, and cute little Axews! But then again, that creepy Ghestis guy lives in Unova. And so does Natural. But I'll live in Unova as long as I am as far as possible from creepy guy in the snuggie and king oblivious.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Kanto and Johto are linked by the Magnet Train anyway, so either of those

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would live in Unova

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
For me, I'd like to live in one of three places: Kanto, Sinnoh, or Unova.

All of these regions feature my favorite Pokemon.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Personally, I'd like to live in Johto. It just seems to be the region that's most connected with the other regions.

I don't really care which one. Probably Unova or Johto.

-Xen-

I would love to either live in Hoenn or Unova. Lillycove or Lacunosa to be more precise.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Johto, my favourite starter or actually starters are from there(Cyndaquill and Totodile), plus I like the place overall.