• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were an character in the animé...

Dingodile11

If you were an character in the animé...

If you were an character in the animé, which Pokémons would be in your team (no legendaries, but you may choose 1-off pokémons, such as Snorlax, Sudowoodo, etc. and fossil Pokémons (Omastar, Kabutops, etc.)?

Mine would be:

1. Torkoal (He may follow me on foot, or if he wants to, i could also hold him while walking (if i still could walk with such a heavy thing on my back))
2. Elekid.
3. Omastar.
4. Cradilly.
5. Megayamna (He'd be my flyer)
6. Any Pokémon i'd encounter and catch.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oh yay, another bad-fanfic-kind of thread.

1. Hariyama
2. Medicham
3. Xatu
4. Shiftry
5. Cloyster
6. Starmie

there. :>

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
mine would be:
Umbreon follows me on foot
1.Espeon
2.Flareon
3.Jolteon
4.Vaporeon
5.Leafia
6.Glacia

and of course an army of eevees in the box:D

VaUgHaNy86

ThE FalLeN AnGeL
the pokemon in my sig, weavile (who'd walk alongside me), absol, houndoom, donkarasu, sharpedo and shiftry

n@nd0

It's good to b back!
mmmmmmmmmm...
-Blaziken ;257;
-Altaria;334;
-Charizard;006;
-Pochama;393;
-Gorebyss;368;
-Espeon;196;

Ryuka

The Chosen One...
Awww No regice?!!? =( Errrrr...

1. Bulbasaur
2. Espeon
3. Gardevoir
4. Tarous
5. Primape
6. Would Change frequently =)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
My ORIGINAL team would be: Pochama (my starter), Rhyhorn, Subomi, Zangoose, which would ride in some sort of a sling over my shoulder instead of in a ball, Ralts and Sneasel.
But these would all eventually be their final forms (with Ralts having become Erureido).
Then I would find Ash, and challenge him to a double battle against my Enperuto and Dosaidon. AND I WOULD PWN HIM!

Last edited: