• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were any Pokemon type, what type do you think you would be?

What type are you?

• Water

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Fire

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Flying

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Electric

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Psychic

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Poison

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Steel

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Dragon

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Ice

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other (State)

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Personally I think I would be poison. I tend to enjoy watching my opponent gradually decline.

I'd be a Steel Type 'cos they basicly last FOREVER! Or untill they melt since Fire Types can spit fire at a ten thousand degrees fahrenheit.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I would be Normal type because I am not extraordinary nor very bad in something.

Iwz8472

Psychic: I'd rather fight with smarts than muscles.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If Psychic means I'll be smart, and move stuff with telepathy, then yes. Psychic.
If not, then Steel or Dark

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
I think I'm probably going to be a very lazy Grass type myself, chilling out under the sun. Turtwig, anyone?

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I think I'd be Psychic because in real life, I'm very smart and I like to play that way in Pokemon.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I ended up picking "Other (State)" and Chose Dark as my preferred Type. I like Dark, Fire and Dragon Types the most equally so I had a hard time.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Water AND Electric. Obvious reasons? Please refer to my avatar xD

I like the sea but I'm a poor swimmer though. Electric is nice I guess, since they're more "jolly".

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'd be a Water-type like my two favorite Pokemon (Oshawott & Horsea). J'aime nager.~

Sandvich

Enjoying Life
Psychic

Psychic to block away enemys. Slowking...Yawn anyone? :D