• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what ONE Pokemon would you want with you?

HitokageRanger

Be creative, but don't pick legendaries. Pick a Pokémon, pick 4 moves, pick an ability and tell us why.

My pick:

;329;
Vibrava - Levitate

Fly
Dragon Pulse
Rock Slide
Substitute

Vibrave is my choice because it is small enough to help clear buildings and with levitate it will make minimal sound while moving. Dragon pulse and Rock slide make good abilities for taking out zombies and substitute makes a good decoy to attract zombies to it.

What about you?

rfc77

Banned
My Choice Is DUSKULL! Because It Is So Scary It Can Even Scare Zombies!

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Volcarona

Swarm

Fiery Dance
Silver Wind
Hurricane
Quiver Dance

Big, powerful, and all moves that can either blow away, tear apart, or burn to ash multiple zombies at once.

HitokageRanger

Volcarona was my second choice to Charizard, but both of them were too big to effectively clear a house quietly. I feel they'd have troubles maneuvering. Still a good choice though!
Volcarona

Swarm

Fiery Dance
Silver Wind
Hurricane
Quiver Dance

Big, powerful, and all moves that can either blow away, tear apart, or burn to ash multiple zombies at once.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Chandelure Spr_5b_609_s.png

Minimize
Flamethrower
Inferno
Acid

It can shrink for small places, light up dark places, dissolve zombies, burn large groups, and burn one specific one effectively. ;)

The ability would be Flame Body for any wise guy zombies who actually manage to attack Chandelure.

Last edited:

aloasa

The sound of drums
Hydreigon because I could fly around while sniping zombies and hydreigon attacking them, besides when he gets tired we can land with an earthquake

Salamence with moxie.

-Dragon rush
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake
-Draco meteor

Flamethrower and dracometeor to airstrike them. Dragon rush and earthquake to clear out groups of them.

SimH8

Sceptile, use Bullet Seed to mow them down, then I'll use it's wall climbing abilities and agility to escape.

Ninfia-Fan

If I could pick a legend, it would be Giratina.... But, seeing as I can't, I'd choose Zorua/Zoroark or one of the Eeveeluthions. (Preferably Jolteon, Espeon or Umbreon)

If I could choose Giratina, It would be because of is awesomeness and it can also go to the Distortion world.

Zzorua/Zoroark, because they could transform into a zombie and destroy them from the inside, out.

Eeveelutions are just a personal favourite.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Charmander (Easy to hold) with Blaze Ability
-Flamethrower (Kill it with fire)
-Sunny Day (Kill it with Sunshine)
-Ember (Controled flames)
-Fire Spin (Surround myself with one, as Fire Shield)

Can also be applied with cyndaquil, vulpix and torchic, just to name a few.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Giratina. It can fly, it can destroy and it can just take me to the distortion world.
If no legendaries are allowed, then I would go with Porygon-Z. It is small and quiet, can move itself and myself around with psychic and kill zombies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I personally would go with Primeape because it wouldn't give up until it beat every single one.

You've got to love Rage and Thrash :)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Wailord, ever hear of the Book of Johnah? Wailord could just eat me and I would hide under water until all the zombies were dead

RobinRobber

I think I would go for Alakazam. It's the smartest non-legendary pokémon :)

It would have the ability called Magic Guard, which stops it from getting poisened(turned into a zombie). The moves that I would teach it is:

Thief - (Steal the possible items that the Zombies are holding)
Teleport - (To get away from large groups of zombies)
Disable - (To stop Zombies from attacking me)
Psychic - (To take down any Zombie that tries to approach me)

That is a pretty good combination I think.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
My Pokemon would be Charizard. It can fly and will set everything on fire.

Charizard @ Blaze

Fly
Flamethrower
Air Slash
Fire Blast

Considering the post above tho...

Gliscor @ Poison Heal

Fly
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Slash

Could cut away at things and will only become more powerful from a zombie bite or scratch. Kill all w/ EQ. (Can gliscor learn fly? LOL)