• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

brtnvm

Giselle best girl
Give me Touko/Hild/White as old big sister to Satoshi/Ash/Red's little brother
Touko isn't canon in the anime but Rosa should have been because she is too cute to not be represented in animated form. Also I guess Touko could appear as N's sidekick or sth

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Touko isn't canon in the anime but Rosa should have been because she is too cute to not be represented in animated form. Also I guess Touko could appear as N's sidekick or sth
Naa i just like the ara-ara onee-chan type character i think Touko could fit that role well

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The anime would have been alot different if Ash had a love interest that he cared about because then it might have been distracting. I'm glad that the show isn't heavy on romance and focuses more on the Pokemon but Giselle was cute and I wish she had appeared more than just once. :)

I think a love interest could work, it'd certainly be more entertaining to see Ash crushing on a girl rather than some girl crushing on his clueless self for the fifth(six/seven if you count Go or Sawyer) time.

I would have made Casey more important in Johto too and she would have came back in Diamond and Pearl during the Johto festival instead of Lyra. :)

She should have been! She was my favorite back when the saga was airing, heck the Johto League opening even gave the implication she'd be there but now I've learned for years the opening should never be fully trusted *looks at Sinnoh League's Lucario/Entei and BW's Charizard vs Reshiram fight*
At least they brought her back in specials, wish they still made those...

Redstar45

I would make Luke (bw) a Touko's little brother ! I like Luke as character and he show up three times

Last edited:

Redstar45

Luke's the film maker guy with the Zorua right? I always thought he was a boring character but hey maybe him being related to Hilbert, Hilda, Nate or Rosa could have changed that.
In Pokemon special manga Touko's counterpart is the president and manager of the BW Agency, a company that has a large supply of Pokémon actors that can be used for commercials, plays, movies, and stunts, That could definitely be work .

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That should be obvious but first and foremost I'd give Ash a Chespin.

If I had the power to force only ONE thing in the show it would be that. But you all know that already, right? :D

Second, I'd have Ash using more red on his look. You know, I'm getting newfond appreciation for the DP outfit because that black shirt with a yellow strip finally got rid of all that blue on his look.

Granted, it seems like they've decided Ash's iconic look would red hat with a blue shirt but if you got things such as the departure of fingerless gloves (for the show at least since the AU still got them) and Ash now got shorts rather than pants, a simple color change isn't too way out the realm of possibility. Just give me more red on my Ash, darn it!

Third is a pack of mostly minor things:

- Promote Sawyer to travelling companion 'cause I got a bias. I feel like he is more fitting the role of a "smart guy" in a group than a rival for Ash. I dunno, he doesn't seem like the battler type for me. Also, change the design of his eyes a bit. I get the intention is to link him to his starter (Treecko line) but it just gives the audience the wrong first impression of the character. I mean, one look at him and people would think he is a smug, know-it-all rather than the sweet, polite and kind child he is. Just let him fully open his eyes lol

- Introduce Verity in the main show. I think her character has plenty of untapped potential even if she end up not being Cynthia's kid. I wish we could see more of what her friendship/dynamic with Ash would end up being since Yuyama said their intention was to have more of that in the movie but they cut it because of time. She's a nice compromise for DP promotion if we really can't get Dawn back. I'd probably cast Shoko Nakagawa to play her. Or I'd mess everyone's minds by casting Aoi Yuuki and directing her to do the Natsume Amano voice lol. For a more mainstream option, I'd cast Ryoko Shiraishi. Love her on Ryusoulger.

- Make an episode doing a parody/homage to Raijin-Oh and the Eldoran trilogy. Rika Matsumoto, Ikue Ohtani and Megumi Hayashibara had major roles there and it's baffling we never got any sort of homage. Biggest dissapointment was the SM schoolplay filler never doing it despite it awknowledging most of Hayashibara's major anime roles. Darn, they've done nods to Ultraman in that filler and even freaking PreCure got more than it deserved on a later one.

- Goh's Scorbunny should have had a different fate than the one it end up getting

That's all the ones I can remember for now.

Redstar45

Introduce Verity in the main show. I think her character has plenty of untapped potential even if she end up not being Cynthia's kid. I wish we could see more of what her friendship/dynamic with Ash would end up being since Yuyama said their intention was to have more of that in the movie but they cut it because of time. She's a nice compromise for DP promotion if we really can't get Dawn back. I'd probably cast Shoko Nakagawa to play her. Or I'd mess everyone's minds by casting Aoi Yuuki and directing her to do the Natsume Amano voice lol. For a more mainstream option, I'd cast Ryoko Shiraishi. Love her on Ryusoulger.

Makoto would be interested if she is a Daughter of the champion Shirona.

I would be so much interested if writer from xy read special manga as young Satoshi did play with Nyoromo (Poilwag) in flashback which mirrored Red and his Nyorobon (Poilwrath) as Nyoromo with young Red which it evolved into Nyorozo to save him from drowning in lake in Masara Town's Forest........I hope that writer confirmed that and planning that Nyoromo returning to Satoshi and already evolved into a Nyorozo and Satoshi should catch it !

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It would be cool if Verity was related to Cynthia but the movie where Verity appeared isn't canon so we might never get confirmation on that. :(

Except we did?

There was a livestream of the ICY movie where Shoko Nakagawa asks Yuyama if Verity was Cynthia's mother. His answer was a flat out no followed by him saying "does she look like Cynthia to you?"

That whole exchange should be more spread in the internet because it's so unreal how Yuyama trolled everyone there...

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
Luke's the film maker guy with the Zorua right? I always thought he was a boring character but hey maybe him being related to Hilbert, Hilda, Nate or Rosa could have changed that.

Given his brown hair, I'm actually a little surprised that the writers didn't make him a relative of one of the Isshu game protagonists. That would've been a great way of introducing Touya or Touko in the anime at some point in BW.

Redstar45

Given his brown hair, I'm actually a little surprised that the writers didn't make him a relative of one of the Isshu game protagonists. That would've been a great way of introducing Touya or Touko in the anime at some point in BW.
Hell he is much plot point in Touko's character arc in My version of Best Wishes arc and it is pretty much a origin of White's BW Agency at end !

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Some, here's a few more minor ones:

- Adding some blue to Goh's outfit. He's a bit too monocolour when compared to Ash. Even when Ash uses too much blue (AG) he still gets some red in the form of the hat. Let Goh have colors other than red/black.

- After Chloe is sent to the peace conference, add a new girl as a research fellow. Have her be a middle ground between Dawn and Iris in the sense she is an action girl but does have a lot of feminity. She can do an upgrade version of showcases since that's the third wheel of Pokémon (battling, collecting... And showing off/petting your critters)

SerenaRulez

Some, here's a few more minor ones:

- Adding some blue to Goh's outfit. He's a bit too monocolour when compared to Ash. Even when Ash uses too much blue (AG) he still gets some red in the form of the hat. Let Goh have colors other than red/black.

I like this suggestion but I think Goh's clothes look boring on purpose because in some ways he's meant to be Ash's opposite. I would change his personality first and then his clothes but that's just me. :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I would change the weekly format of the anime to a seasonal 2 cour anime that would air 20-26 episodes a year, with no fillers or cotd/Team Rocket episodes. Every generation would have a completely new cast and even the main protagonist would be written off (meaning no more Ash and Pikachu and no more having characters overstay their welcome). Female characters wouldn't be useless and would actually battle way more than they are now. The villains wouldn't have generic storylines and wouldn't always rely on mind control. I'd also put a viewer discretion warning to prevent episodes from being banned or postponed *cough* TR vs Team Plasma 2 partner *cough* and mess up the plots for the series.

Redstar45

I would change the weekly format of the anime to a seasonal 2 cour anime that would air 20-26 episodes a year, with no fillers or cotd/Team Rocket episodes. Every generation would have a completely new cast and even the main protagonist would be written off (meaning no more Ash and Pikachu and no more having characters overstay their welcome). Female characters wouldn't be useless and would actually battle way more than they are now. The villains wouldn't have generic storylines and wouldn't always rely on mind control. I'd also put a viewer discretion warning to prevent episodes from being banned or postponed *cough* TR vs Team Plasma 2 partner *cough* and mess up the plots for the series.
What if they wanted to see Satoshi and Pikachu again soon or later they are going to be a rebooting anime

Redstar45

I don't think the show will ever be rebooted because if they wanted to try doing that to get rid of Ash it would have happened a long time ago.
No .....it is not what I mean when i say that if they did ending The Satoshi/Ash 's arc in the os era anime........ then soon or later they are eventual going to be returned To Kanto and Rebooting anime in 20th annversy of the Pocket Monsters Anime series at end xy or Sm arc i mean do look at the New 2020's Digimon Adventure: ? That is definitely a returning to the classic 1999's Digimon Adventure 01 Series right there .

Last edited:

TomRC121991

In my version in the Hoenn Region Version.
Ash will catch....
Taillow → Swellow ♂

Treecko → Grovyle → Sceptile ↔ Mega Sceptile ♂

Zigzagoon → Linoone ♂

Poochyena → Mightyena ♂

Aron → Larion → Aggron ↔ Mega Aggron ♂

Corphish → Crawdaunt ♂

Carvanha → Sharpedo ↔ Mega Sharpedo ♂

Sableye ↔ Mega Sableye ♂

Seedot → Nuzleaf → Shiftry ♂

Nincada → Ninjask ♂

Shedinja

Bagon → Shelgon → Salamence ↔ Mega Salamence ♂

Numel → Camerupt ↔ Mega Camerupt ♂

Torkoal ♂

Trapinch → Vibrava → Flygon ♂

Baltoy → Claydol

Spoink → Grumpig ♂

Shuppet → Banette ↔ Mega Banette ♂

Breloom ♂

Castform ♂

Claw Fossil → Anorith → Armaldo ♂

Absol ↔ Mega Absol ♂

Snorunt → Glalie ↔ Mega Glaile ♂

Ralts → Kirlia → Gallade ↔ Mega Gallade ♂

eldum → Metang → Metagross ↔ Mega Metagross

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
In my version in the Hoenn Region Version.
Ash will catch....
Taillow → Swellow ♂

Treecko → Grovyle → Sceptile ↔ Mega Sceptile ♂

Zigzagoon → Linoone ♂

Poochyena → Mightyena ♂

Aron → Larion → Aggron ↔ Mega Aggron ♂

Corphish → Crawdaunt ♂

Carvanha → Sharpedo ↔ Mega Sharpedo ♂

Sableye ↔ Mega Sableye ♂

Seedot → Nuzleaf → Shiftry ♂

Nincada → Ninjask ♂

Shedinja

Bagon → Shelgon → Salamence ↔ Mega Salamence ♂

Numel → Camerupt ↔ Mega Camerupt ♂

Torkoal ♂

Trapinch → Vibrava → Flygon ♂

Baltoy → Claydol

Spoink → Grumpig ♂

Shuppet → Banette ↔ Mega Banette ♂

Breloom ♂

Castform ♂

Claw Fossil → Anorith → Armaldo ♂

Absol ↔ Mega Absol ♂

Snorunt → Glalie ↔ Mega Glaile ♂

Ralts → Kirlia → Gallade ↔ Mega Gallade ♂

eldum → Metang → Metagross ↔ Mega Metagross

Why Castform? It doesn't evolve into anything and only has a crappy forme change theme that isn't even worth being used by a main character.