• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
Are you not counting when Noctowl came back to help Ash fight Conway in DP? But honestly aside from being a shiny does Noctowl even count as one of Ash's memorable regional birds? I mean his track record in Johto wasn't very good outside of the Ecruteak gym...

I think my biggest issue with it is that the writers never bothered to give it an interesting personality outside of its debut episode and the Yamikarasu episode where it was portrayed as a clever trickster. They seemed to use its Shiny coloration as a crutch to make it stand out from other birds, but that was all Yorunozuku had going for it.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
How PWC should've been handled IMO.

There should be Galar league instead of PWC but there's difference.
Ash to get 8 Gym badges but he would need ranking requirements in order to participate in the league so badges are not enough. If someone gets 8 badges but are not in certain rank, they don't compete. Same if you get 7 badges and you are in highest ranks, you can't compete since you didn't get 8th badge. So, basically it's additional challenge that forces challengers to battle non stop.Ranking will be done by points and there would be 5 ranks.Easy, Normal, Medium,Hard and Master. If you are at Hard and Master rank and get 8 badges you are qualified to be in the league.

950-1,000 is Master
800-949 is Hard

Galar league would have the highest number of trainers aka 1,024.
1,024, 512 and 256 are 1 on 1
128,64 and 32 are 3 on 3
Top 16- Finale are 6 on 6.
I would put Ash here losing on Top 4 but in Gen 9 Ash would win Gen 9 league which would be even harder and making Ash win it, so we could have PWC tournament in Gen 10 because Ash is the winner of Gne 9 toughest league in the world and PWC will determine strongest trainer aka Pokemon Master where Ash wins and anime ends within Gen 10.
Oh and Ash would reserves in all leagues( Gen 8,9 and PWC in Gen 10).Each anime is 4 years IMO.So, anime would end in 2030/2031.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Luthor said:
I'd have had Barry return for an episode and have him meet Bianca. Could have been a lot of fun.

They were essentially the same character, so it would've either been very interesting or very repetitive having them on-screen together. Speaking of which, I wish that Jun's anime team had been an exact copy of one of his D/P/Pt teams.

Mew29240

They were essentially the same character, so it would've either been very interesting or very repetitive having them on-screen together. Speaking of which, I wish that Jun's anime team had been an exact copy of one of his D/P/Pt teams.

He had 4 out 6 Pokemon from his game team (assuming the player picked Chimchar). They only replaced Rapidash & Snorlax for Hitmonlee & Skarmory. Since neither were new Sinnoh Pokemon, I don't feel like he missed out on much.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Goh wouldn't exist at all obviously.

Ash would be taking part in the PWC but be in Galar studying under Mustard, which is where he meets the new character companion whose undertaking the Galar League. They both appear in every episode being showcased in some capacity, with the companion joining Ash in his adventures outside of Galar as much like Mustard in the first arc, Ash is his mentor in a way but more Obi-Wan/Anakin than Mustard's Yoda/Luke.

Ash would use reserves right away to showcase how strong he is while the new companion starts off fresh
Team Rocket would be the main antagonists and showcase how the organization has greatly expanded due to "The TRio wiping Team Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Plasma/Flare" out. The TRio are shown to be executives now but aren't really happy anymore as they have everything they wanted and don't know what to do now while their worship attitude towards Giovanni is slowly sinking as the boss dives further into insanity, a result of what happened in BW.
The new companion dreams of becoming the Galar champ while Ash wants to beat Cynthia/Lance, the true world champion

Every old companion gets at least one episode, Max is competing in the PWC and one of Ash's rivals while Bonnie has just started her Kalos journey(Ash would be in his teens obviously if you haven't caught on)
Ash's PWC opponents are primarily important characters he didn't get to fight like the Sinnoh BF, Marlon/Drayden, etc. And rematches against Tobias, Tyson, Harrison, Cameron, and Alain to showcase his growth

Giovanni ends up being the one to unleash Darkest Day instead of Rose, the simple act being enough to make the TRio see the light and team up with Ash and the new companion to kick Giovanni's ass. The TRio part ways from Ash as friends and help Looker take down the rest of the organization
The new companion succeeds and becomes the new Galar champion
Ash wins the PWC, next saga is a fresh start

Rivals:
Ash would have Max, whose just won the Hoenn League but lost to Drake. Along with Paul
New companion would have Bede and Marnie

Pokemon:
Ash-
Rowlet would evolve into Decidueye, Gible to Garchomp, Oshawott to Dewott, Snivy to Servine, Pignite to Emboar, Quilava and Totodile would both evolve.
New captures consist of Kubfu/Urshifu, Flygon, Dragapult, Toxtricity(Cue a warranted jealousy arc with Pikachu), Intelleon, Corviknight, Sirfetch, Umbreon, Tyrantrum and Greninja/Primeape return

New guy-
Lucario as the main, screw aura. Lucario's my all time favorite but Ash doesn't need Lucario, there's a reason I always give him to somebody else in my fics, always have and always will!
With Scorbunny as the team's 'Bulbasaur' alongside Butterfree(Which is released as a homage to Ash's, Ash's makes a brief cameo during that), Empoleon(For possible DP promotion), Dragonite(Starts as Dratini), Alola Raichu, and Obstagoon!

James-
Cramorant
Drednaw
Morpeko (More of a freeloader, hence how he has seven but it's considered 'James'' by the other two)
Mime Jr
Carnivine
Mareanie
Inkay

Jessie-
Sandaconda
Mimikyu
Seviper
Wobbuffet
Yanmega
Gourgeist

Biff and Cassidy also caught a Galarian Meowth at some point

Shipping:
Amour is canonized in the final episode(Avoid touching on it at all during Serena's episode-s- of course)
Mallow and the new guy are implied to be a item as he catches an Applin solely to give to her next time he sees her, which he does
Rocket shipping

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

I dunno, I think it would've been funny to see a scene where both of them head towards Ash, and he leaps out of the way allowing them to crash into each other instead of him getting nailed.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’d have the first episode of Journeys take place in Alola and the events of the last two SM episodes are now Journey episodes. It’d start off with Ash defeating another challenger and it’s implied that he’s getting burnt out. Cue the “go explore the world” advice he receives and he decides to after getting on Rose’s radar (who recommends Sakuragi to Ash).

SerenaRulez

I'd give a greater focus to different kinds of Pokeballs. It'd add something to certain captures if the trainers used different Pokeballs in different circumstances.

Yeah even in the old Kanto episodes were saw that there were more than one type of Poke Ball since we saw Ash with Safari Balls. So I always thought it was weird that the writing staff stuck with Poke Balls most of the time and never showed us Great Balls or Ultra Balls back then. :(

Applecorp

I'd give a greater focus to different kinds of Pokeballs. It'd add something to certain captures if the trainers used different Pokeballs in different circumstances.

Yep the newer episodes have shown more different types of Pokeballs but the older episodes rarely did.

In fact weren't Ash's Safari balls where his Tauros herd were contained changed into regular Pokeballs at one point?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Applecorp said:
In fact weren't Ash's Safari balls where his Tauros herd were contained changed into regular Pokeballs at one point?

If I remember right, they were indeed captured in Safari Balls, but when Satoshi sends them out to battle, they're in regular Monster Balls for reasons that I don't understand.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
If I remember right, they were indeed captured in Safari Balls, but when Satoshi sends them out to battle, they're in regular Monster Balls for reasons that I don't understand.
Likely answer is adove continuity issue .

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
My own version of Ash's Pokemon( It's similar to anime's just I more Pokemon caught)
Kanto:
1.Pikachu (Gigamantax in Galar), 2.Fearow, 3.Butterfree, 4.Pidgeot, 5.Oddish(sent to mom), 6.Bulbasaur, 7.Charizard, 8.Squirtle, 9.Kingler, 10.Raticate, 11.Primeape, 12. Rapidash, 13.Muk, 14.Tauros( x30) and 15. Mr.Mime
Orange Islands:
1.Lapras, 2. Snorlax
Johto:
1.Sentret(sent to mom), 2.Heracross, 3.Houndour, 4.Bayleef, 5.Quilava, 6.Totodile, 7.Porygon, 8.Shiny Noctowl, 9.Donphan and 10 .Larvitar(sent to mom)
Hoenn:
1.Drowzee, 2. Swellow,3.Sceptile, 4.Corphish , 5. Beedrill, 6.Torkoal, 7.Glalie, 8. Granbull
Battle Frontier:
1. Pelipper
Sinnoh:
1.Snover, 2.Staraptor, 3.Torterra, 4.Buizel, 5.Infernape, 6.Gliscor, 7.Seaking and 8. Gible
Unova:
1.Unfezant, 2.Oshawott, 3.Pignite, 4.Snivy, 5.Scraggy, 6.Leavanny, 7.Venipede(sent to mom), 8.Cottonee, 9.Arcehops, 10.Boldore, 11.Palpitoad,12. Krookodile ,13.Migtiyena, 14.Sableye
Decolore Islands:
1.Rotom
Kalos:
1.Greninja(Ash -Greninja), 2.Talonflame, 3.Litleo( sent to mom), 4.Vivillon, 5.Skrelp(sent to mom),6.Hawlucha,7.Tyrantrum, 8.Goodra, 9.Noivern, 10.Zoroark
Alola:
1.Slowbro(Mega Slowbro), 2. Rowlet, 3.Nidoran♂(sent to mom), 4.Dusk Lycanroc, 5.Incineroar, 6.Naganadel, 7.Mudsdale, 8.Passimian, 9.Melmetal
Kanto-Galar:
1.Clefairy(Kanto: sent to mom), 2.Grumpig(Galar), 3. Dragonite( Kanto), 4.Gengar( Kanto- Gigamantax Gengar: Galar), 5.Riolu(Sinnoh), 6.Galarian Farfetch'd(Galar)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I agree with the people that have mentioned Noctowl. It got robbed in Johto. It should've been used vs. Chuck and then got robbed by Snorlax/Charizard replacing it in the Claire rematch. Ash also shouldn't have used it against Harrison's Steelix.

But these are writer-decisions and this is OS, so there's a lot more where that came from. Johto was marred from the start since Ash took Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle with him. But that's not the worst part, I mean Ash got rid of both Charizard and Squirtle by the time they reached Azalea Town, but what good reason was there to keep Bulbasaur until he had beaten Jasmine?!? I mean they developed Chikorita into a Bayleef and somehow they didn't take the bold step to demote Bulbsaur before that?

As for his Noctowl. It should've been used more often but the same can be said about Heracross. I mean what if Ash had left his Kanto-starters with Oak?
- Ash goes to Johto with just Pikachu
- Ash catches Heracross
- Ash catches Chikorita
--- Ash fights Falkner: Chikorita gets slain, Pikachu does well and Heracross wins the battle -> Setting up its tenacity and its streak of overcoming type-disadvantages.
- New episode: The group gets creeped on by multiple Gastly as they visit Sprout Tower and while running away from them, they end up at the top of the tower. Turns out the Gastly were being pestered by a fiendish shiny Hoothoot that lived at the top of the Bell Tower - and wanted help from Ash. Turns out Hoothoot was lonely and just wanted to play (yes, it's too mischievous even for Gastly, how's that for a personality). It knows Tackle, Peck and Feint Attack (an Egg Move). Ash catches it. Everybody happy.
- Meets Liza, recalls Charizard and they part ways.
- Ash catches Cyndaquil/Houndour (the one team-change I'd make, since I'm partial to Hour of the Houndour being a missed opportunity, Cyndour from now on).
--- Ash fights Bugsy: Chikorita gets a win vs. Spinarak, Hoothoot gets a win vs. Yanma, Cyndour beats Scyther. Ash's Heracross has just beaten a Scizor at this point, so there's no extra value sticking it in this gym battle really.
- Ash catches Totodile.
--- Ash fights Whitney with Totodile gets win against Clefairy, Cyndour against Nidorina, but they and Pikachu lose to Miltank.
--- The rematch is a bit different as I want to keep it a 1vs1. In this case, Heracross digs the trenches and beats Miltank with a combination of Fury Cutter (exchanging hits with Rollout, while using it to cut up the field), Endure when a Fury Cutter misses and goes for a Reversal on the next incoming Rollout.
- Ash and co help at the Daycare, and he's offered an Egg. However, he has six pokémon and sends Heracross to Oak. It's obviously the strongest at this point and it has three very credible wins already (Pidgeot, Scizor and Miltank).
- The egg hatches: It's a Phanpy. It knows Tackle, Mud-Slap, Defensive Curl and Rollout.
- Ash participates in the Bug-Catching Competition and his Hoothoot evolves into Noctowl as they are attacked by a swarm of Beedrill. It learns Confusion here.
--- Ash faces Morty with Phanpy, Cyndour and Noctowl. Phanpy gets a win against Gastly, Cyndour gets a win against Haunter, Noctowl gets a win against Gengar, but the fight is substantially harder due to Gengar knowing Thunderpunch.
- Ash's Chikorita evolves.
--- Ash faces Chuck, but he has a 3vs3 team. Noctowl gets a win vs. a Hitmontop, Pikachu loses to Poliwrath and as per norm: Bayleef wins against Poliwrath and Machoke.
- WhirlCup happens: Totodile evolves into Croconaw and it learns Whirlpool. It still holds its quirky personality, but the dancing is more b-boy'ish as it's now too cool for silly jumping waggles, but still dopey.
--- Ash faces Jasmine, but she has a 3vs3 team. Croconaw defeats a Forretress (counters its Rapid Spin-blocking strategy with a reverse direction Whirlpool and then hits it with Water Gun), but loses to Magnemite. Phanpy defeats Magnemite, but loses to Steelix. Cyndour wins the match.
- Ash faces Pryce with Phanpy, but Pryce refuses to battle any further after having defeated Phanpy with ease with Dewgong. The TR-plot happens and Phanpy evolves into Donphan.
--- Ash faces Pryce, but he has a 3vs3 with Ash. Pikachu beats Dewgong, Cyndour beats a Sneasel and Donphan beats Piloswine with a point blank Water Gun while locking tusks (it's movepool would be Take-Down, Mud-slap, Rollout, Water Gun
--- Ash faces Claire without utilizing reserves. She a 4vs4.
1. Noctowl vs. Kingdra: Feint Attack hits through a Smokescreen.
2. Noctowl vs. Gyarados: Noctowl loses.
3. Croconaw vs. Gyarados: Croconaw wins.
4. Heracross vs. Dragonair: Heracross gets confused by Supersonic and Ash switches it out.
5. Croconaw vs. Dragonair: Croconaw wins.
6. Croconaw vs. Dragonite: Croconaw loses.
7. Heracross vs. Dragonite: Heracross does exceptionally well, but loses.
8. Pikachu vs. Dragonite: Pikachu wins.

The current team is: Pikachu, Bayleef, Noctowl, Cyndour, Croconaw, Donphan and Heracross.
- Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt and whatever else it had.
- Heracross: Fury Cutter, Endure, Reversal, Megahorn.
- Bayleef: Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Body Slam, Sweet Scent.
- Noctowl: Fly, Feint Attack, Confusion, Steel Wing.
- Cyndour: Flamethrower, Bite, Smog, Fire Spin/Rock Smash.
- Croconaw: Water Gun, Whirlpool, Ice Punch, Bite.
- Donphan: Take-Down, Mud-slap, Rollout, Water Gun.

And there you have it. I'd also like to the league, but this post would go on for far too long. I believe this to have been a fair rundown of the Johto Region and would've given this team some much needed improvements/battles.

I actually thought that Dodaitose would come in handy in that battle, only to be proven completely wrong. This was before he was known as one of the worst jobbers Satoshi has owned [in terms of fully evolved Pokemon with notable losing streaks, at least], so I still had some aspirations for Dodaitose in that Gym before my hopes got dashed.

I really dislike all the hate Torterra gets. It was pretty much the main victim of the Ash/Shinji-storyline which forced Gokuzaru to the forefront way too much in the last few battles of the Sinnoh Region. We know that it isn't weak, but that the writers really wanted to push Infernape's importance/story forward (but three wins in a full battle was way too much, Torterra could've beaten Aggron and the story would still be fine).

Honestly, Jun and Bianca were not the same character. Bianca had storybeats associated with professor Juniper and her father disapproving her being a trainer and Barry simply was a hyperactive kid with no such links or storybeats.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I agree with the people that have mentioned Noctowl. It got robbed in Johto. It should've been used vs. Chuck and then got robbed by Snorlax/Charizard replacing it in the Claire rematch. Ash also shouldn't have used it against Harrison's Steelix.

But these are writer-decisions and this is OS, so there's a lot more where that came from. Johto was marred from the start since Ash took Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle with him. But that's not the worst part, I mean Ash got rid of both Charizard and Squirtle by the time they reached Azalea Town, but what good reason was there to keep Bulbasaur until he had beaten Jasmine?!? I mean they developed Chikorita into a Bayleef and somehow they didn't take the bold step to demote Bulbsaur before that?

As for his Noctowl. It should've been used more often but the same can be said about Heracross. I mean what if Ash had left his Kanto-starters with Oak?
- Ash goes to Johto with just Pikachu
- Ash catches Heracross
- Ash catches Chikorita
--- Ash fights Falkner: Chikorita gets slain, Pikachu does well and Heracross wins the battle -> Setting up its tenacity and its streak of overcoming type-disadvantages.
- New episode: The group gets creeped on by multiple Gastly as they visit Sprout Tower and while running away from them, they end up at the top of the tower. Turns out the Gastly were being pestered by a fiendish shiny Hoothoot that lived at the top of the Bell Tower - and wanted help from Ash. Turns out Hoothoot was lonely and just wanted to play (yes, it's too mischievous even for Gastly, how's that for a personality). It knows Tackle, Peck and Feint Attack (an Egg Move). Ash catches it. Everybody happy.
- Meets Liza, recalls Charizard and they part ways.
- Ash catches Cyndaquil/Houndour (the one team-change I'd make, since I'm partial to Hour of the Houndour being a missed opportunity, Cyndour from now on).
--- Ash fights Bugsy: Chikorita gets a win vs. Spinarak, Hoothoot gets a win vs. Yanma, Cyndour beats Scyther. Ash's Heracross has just beaten a Scizor at this point, so there's no extra value sticking it in this gym battle really.
- Ash catches Totodile.
--- Ash fights Whitney with Totodile gets win against Clefairy, Cyndour against Nidorina, but they and Pikachu lose to Miltank.
--- The rematch is a bit different as I want to keep it a 1vs1. In this case, Heracross digs the trenches and beats Miltank with a combination of Fury Cutter (exchanging hits with Rollout, while using it to cut up the field), Endure when a Fury Cutter misses and goes for a Reversal on the next incoming Rollout.
- Ash and co help at the Daycare, and he's offered an Egg. However, he has six pokémon and sends Heracross to Oak. It's obviously the strongest at this point and it has three very credible wins already (Pidgeot, Scizor and Miltank).
- The egg hatches: It's a Phanpy. It knows Tackle, Mud-Slap, Defensive Curl and Rollout.
- Ash participates in the Bug-Catching Competition and his Hoothoot evolves into Noctowl as they are attacked by a swarm of Beedrill. It learns Confusion here.
--- Ash faces Morty with Phanpy, Cyndour and Noctowl. Phanpy gets a win against Gastly, Cyndour gets a win against Haunter, Noctowl gets a win against Gengar, but the fight is substantially harder due to Gengar knowing Thunderpunch.
- Ash's Chikorita evolves.
--- Ash faces Chuck, but he has a 3vs3 team. Noctowl gets a win vs. a Hitmontop, Pikachu loses to Poliwrath and as per norm: Bayleef wins against Poliwrath and Machoke.
- WhirlCup happens: Totodile evolves into Croconaw and it learns Whirlpool. It still holds its quirky personality, but the dancing is more b-boy'ish as it's now too cool for silly jumping waggles, but still dopey.
--- Ash faces Jasmine, but she has a 3vs3 team. Croconaw defeats a Forretress (counters its Rapid Spin-blocking strategy with a reverse direction Whirlpool and then hits it with Water Gun), but loses to Magnemite. Phanpy defeats Magnemite, but loses to Steelix. Cyndour wins the match.
- Ash faces Pryce with Phanpy, but Pryce refuses to battle any further after having defeated Phanpy with ease with Dewgong. The TR-plot happens and Phanpy evolves into Donphan.
--- Ash faces Pryce, but he has a 3vs3 with Ash. Pikachu beats Dewgong, Cyndour beats a Sneasel and Donphan beats Piloswine with a point blank Water Gun while locking tusks (it's movepool would be Take-Down, Mud-slap, Rollout, Water Gun
--- Ash faces Claire without utilizing reserves. She a 4vs4.
1. Noctowl vs. Kingdra: Feint Attack hits through a Smokescreen.
2. Noctowl vs. Gyarados: Noctowl loses.
3. Croconaw vs. Gyarados: Croconaw wins.
4. Heracross vs. Dragonair: Heracross gets confused by Supersonic and Ash switches it out.
5. Croconaw vs. Dragonair: Croconaw wins.
6. Croconaw vs. Dragonite: Croconaw loses.
7. Heracross vs. Dragonite: Heracross does exceptionally well, but loses.
8. Pikachu vs. Dragonite: Pikachu wins.

The current team is: Pikachu, Bayleef, Noctowl, Cyndour, Croconaw, Donphan and Heracross.
- Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt and whatever else it had.
- Heracross: Fury Cutter, Endure, Reversal, Megahorn.
- Bayleef: Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Body Slam, Sweet Scent.
- Noctowl: Fly, Feint Attack, Confusion, Steel Wing.
- Cyndour: Flamethrower, Bite, Smog, Fire Spin/Rock Smash.
- Croconaw: Water Gun, Whirlpool, Ice Punch, Bite.
- Donphan: Take-Down, Mud-slap, Rollout, Water Gun.

And there you have it. I'd also like to the league, but this post would go on for far too long. I believe this to have been a fair rundown of the Johto Region and would've given this team some much needed improvements/battles.

I really dislike all the hate Torterra gets. It was pretty much the main victim of the Ash/Shinji-storyline which forced Gokuzaru to the forefront way too much in the last few battles of the Sinnoh Region. We know that it isn't weak, but that the writers really wanted to push Infernape's importance/story forward (but three wins in a full battle was way too much, Torterra could've beaten Aggron and the story would still be fine).

Honestly, Jun and Bianca were not the same character. Bianca had storybeats associated with professor Juniper and her father disapproving her being a trainer and Barry simply was a hyperactive kid with no such links or storybeats.
I am not so sure about that ideas.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

8th generation anime spoilers, do not read unless you are caught up with the latest anime

After Ash lost to Bea and before the rematch I would've had an episode devoted to Ash training/bonding with Farfetch'd and Riolu, Pikachu would be sick or otherwise preoccupied. For some antagonistic force to push Ash and his Pokemon away from the Sakuragi lab, and he gets lost, during this they fight wild Pokemon, Farfetch'd learns a new move in the process. Riolu gets tangled in vines mirroring Grapploct's Octolock, Ash and Riolu connect in some manner and break free defeating the wild Pokemon, afterwards Riolu happily tackles Ash as Farfetch'd nods approvingly at daybreak. Meanwhile Go, Koharu, maybe Sakuragi, and Pikachu show up. And Ash says he's discovered a way to defeat Bea and he's ready for a rematch.

Then a giant Dialga flies by and Go tosses a Poke ball at it and catches it and the episode ends with everyone shocked.

LOL, I'm kidding about the Dialga part......it was Mew this whole time.....LOL.

Regardless and being more onscreen episode of training and bonding, and not resolving Ash's failing with a "pep talk"

But that was never going to happen even if I was in charge of the anime, so why does it matter?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I approve this idea. Having Ash against another mega would increase the stakes