• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were in Team Rocket, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzillius

I would catch 6 really strong Pokémon (Probably: Milotic, Alakazam, Abomasnow, Starraptor, Salamence and Meganium). Then go after Ash, beat the crap out of his puny team and grab all his Pokémon. Probably shoot Dawn at the same time (because I hate her :p). And most importantly, skip the motto. That is what causes them to lose all the time. And Jessie and James is stupid who never catches Pokémon in Pokéballs and instead runs around and tries to steal them. Even if they succeeded the Pokémon wouldn't obey them.

What would you do?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Well, for me, I would like to get up in the Ranks and become a Master Executive. But to do that, I would make bets/threats to take other innocent trainer's pokemon if I beat them in a pokemon battle. > : )

And, when I become Executive I will have these Pokemon:

Gyarados (Green)
Forretress
Electivire
Venusaur
Sharpedo
Blaziken

Last edited:

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I'd be one of the Executives wondering why am I in Team Rocket when I can be in Team Galactic :)

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I'm not the evil and threatening kind of guy who would fit in with the mafia like organization.
However, if I was a member, I'd do things right. I'd run up on people unexpectedly and hold them at gunpoint, force them to give me all their Pokemon, money, and valuables. Afterwards I would use a Hypno to erase their memory than make my escape on
a Pidgeot. There really would be no way of stopping me.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
I would train PROPERLY, I mean they watch Ash&Co. so much you'd think they'd take some pointers by now. I would definately go out and catch better pokemon, and not just leave an abandoned fainted scyther for the world to do with what it wants (totally happened somewhere in BF). I would change....a lot hahaha

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Realistically, I probably wouldn't surpass the status of an entry-level grunt. I'm nowhere near evil enough to succeed on the level of, say, Domino or Vicious or Buson and Bashou.

I might even apply for a Mondo-like position as Musashi and Kojirou's assistant. The best way to get ahead in an organization like the Rocket-dan is to surround yourself with people more incompetent than you are.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
First, get some good Pokemon.
Second, stalk Ash and capture Pikachu.
Third, stop blasting off again and again.
Fourth, send Ash and Co. blasting off for a change.

use my arcanine to burn through the ranks mainupulate Giovanni into doing my bidding with me pulling his strings while traveling the regions looking for capable trainers and recruit them and lets see give meowth the pleaseure of being by my side since he likes to suck up and i like complements and id give jesse and james a portion of my wealth for compesation and not using the legal name of team rocket anymore but continue onchasing ash as a hobby

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would first of all join, then get a Kick @** pokemon. Overthrow Geovanni, get into a huge war with Archie, Maxie, and Cyrus rule the world then kill myself

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
rocket trainer, because i like to make poeple work hard to get what they wont people would have to pass my tests in order to be in TR.

cloudk

hates you.
Team Rocket and Team Galatic? Team Rockalatic! Sounds more like a rock band though =O

Hmm..I'd be a double agent i guess working for Team Rocket and Team Galatic at the same time.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
After I have became Executive, I would want to be Junior Executive, Senior Executive, and finally Executive Producer (not the film job). To do that, I'd catch rare hard to find Pokemon with copied MAster Balls.

The Pokemon this time to have with me as Executive Producer would be:

Raichu (Lv.51)- Thunder, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Dig
Houndoom (Lv.54)- Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Crunch, Poison Gas
Leafeon (Lv.52)- Magical Leaf, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Pin Missile
Lucario (Lv.53)- Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Close Combat, Metal Claw
Forretress (Lv.50)- Rollout, Gyro Ball, Spikes, Signal Beam
Milotic (Lv.55)- Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Water Pulse, Recover

But if I fail against a strong trainer, I'd be sent back to Executive, and not Junior, Senior, or Producer; level 1 exactly.

milenadrg

If I were TR agent, Pikachu would be alredy stolen and given to Giovanni, and then, I don't care what he will do with him....
Of course, I will have some superstrong Pokemon, but, I don't want to tell who they are...

Zazzy

Pal from 3P
Grab a Sniper Rifle and shoot down Ash and Co.

Use my usual tricks and grab Pikachu.

Riolo22

Lucario Trainer
I'd probably rise through the ranks of team rocket and become giovanni's right hand guy...then back-stab him and take over team rocket...lol :p

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I would get a Gyrados...and Hyper Beam Ash and Co. Then grab Pikachu and run.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I'd overthrow Giovanni with an Empoleon, then celebrate the victory with some chocolate milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.