1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you were in Team Rocket, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Marzillius, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

1. Fire Jesse and James.
    2. Take Meowth from em'
    3. Rise up through the ranks
    4. Eradicate Team Galactic/Join TR and TG
    5. Become Champion of all 4 E4's
    6. Take over the world with my talkin' Meowth.

2. jigglypoof

jigglypoof oldskool pokeshipper

Wow, a lot of violent answers XD o_O

3. fierylord

fierylord Charmander! Yay!

I'd harass people's pokemon..hehe..

4. Kipcha

Kipcha Well-Known Member

It really wouldn't be that hard. I would be smart and move up through the ranks, and steal peoples pokemon the old fashioned way...

1. Find a trainer in a dark alley.
    2. Hold them at gunpoint (Or with the jaws of a large Pokemon such as Arcanine, Charizard or Salamence)
    3. Take their Pokemon and valuables
    4. Have a Gardevoir handy and use Teleport for my escape.

My team would be...
    Gardevoir - More for quick get aways then anything else.
    Charizard - Transportation through the air
    Arcanine - Transportation by ground
    Gyarados - Surf
    Jolteon - Purely battle
    Houndoom - Purely Battle

I do make the Rocket mistake and have too many of one type, but hey, what can I say, love the fire types.

5. Well, first of all, I would stop trying to catch Ash's pikachu as any attempts to capture it has mostly been proven worthless. Also, I would think longer on a plan rather than just do whatever crap that a talking Meowth came up with.

6. Marzillius

Marzillius Well-Known Member

Pikachu isn't hard to steal, it's just Jessie and James who does it the wrong way. They should skip the motto, that is the primary reason they fail all the time. Also, they do pretty much the same thing everytime: 1: Motto 2: Get a machine/attack Ash with Pokémon. 3: Lose. They need a new strategy. What Jessie and James needs is a new strategy and an obvious fact: More Pokémon.

If I were to steal Pikachu, I would just use some stealthy, fast Pokémon, like Kecleon, run off to my waiting super-sonic plane and get back to Kanto and give Pikachu to Giovanni. Mission accomplished.

7. Alf Tuggy

Alf Tuggy Active Member

I would just catch some wild Pokemon and send them to the boss telling him that I stole them.

8. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

I'd probably be stuck working at a desk. Hopefully I wouldn't have to run into Wendy too much (psyyyyyyycho...and given that I think it's a requirement for Rockets to be completely off their nut, that's saying something).

9. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

Go out into the Regions and try to beat Jessies and James record of pokemon caught or probablly the leader.

10. Rave

Rave Banned

I would try going the Hanna Barbera route.

11. That's the way to go right there, most def.
    On that note, I would tell Giovanni that him and Cyrus need to join forces rightquick to create the greatest evil team the world has ever seen.
    Then I would have a celebratory dance party with Mars.

'Cept I probably wouldn't get a chance to talk to the bossman and be stuck as a lowly Grunt with no way to get promoted because I'm wearing the wrong uniform... :/

12. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

Or at least create the greatest pokeball. Because Cyrus goes on about how pokeballs hamper pokemon's natural abilities and power, but the Rockets have a ball that *heightens* them.

13. ^I love how we just pull the ideas discussed at the TG Club to various other threads. xD I also love how many people here said they would be working for Team Galactic at the same time, or some variation involving TG.
    Still, like I said before, the PokeBall idea would be pretty epic. I'M GONNA TELL GIOVANNI FIRST AND GET A PROMOTION

Also, if I were in TR, I would not fail as much as Jessie and James. Or at least try not to.
    ...Maybe become the Champion between the boring grunt work.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  14. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I would be a sucsessfull villain.First I'd start small,then over time get rarer and rarer pokemon and ultimately take over Team Rocket

15. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I would be a top leader with like evil Pokemon.

16. Noheart

Noheart The Abysswalker

I wouldn't be as pathetic as Jessie and James...

I'd actually have decent Pokemon...

I'll ACTUALLY COMMIT SERIOUS CRIMES....

...Yeah. I'd probably be one of those High-Ranked Executive dudes, too.

17. CyberneticGlion

CyberneticGlion Pokemaniac10 revived

Knowing me, I would probably be a grunt that soons overthrows Giovanni before surrending to the twerps.

But I could just easily be a grunt and remain that way until I somehow quit/ get promoted.

I'm fine with either one of them.

18. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

If i was in Team Rocet, I would probably quit because Team Rocket sucks.

19. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

I would turn it into a clothing company and make profits by slave labour

Hahaha

Yes

20. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

i would first: kill jessy james
    second: get meowth in a cage and sell it :p
    third: make sure i get good pokes
    forth:get some millions of gold
    fifth: start MY OWN TEAM MUAHAHAHA TEAM ZAND!!!!!
    sixth: all members must use electric,ground,rock,fighting,water,psychic,normal and fire pokes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.