1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you were in Team Rocket, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Marzillius, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charizardtrainer16

charizardtrainer16 lets play with fire

i wouldnt go after pikachu at all
    i would catch and train a ton of super strong pokemon and then steal even more
    id take over a couple of gyms
    then id take over a couple of towns
    THEN id go after the elite for or one of the major pokemon labs
    T H E N id take over the remaning regions, steal the worlds best pokemon and later rule the world
    then id sit back, and relax.... while watching the world crumble at my feet!

2. trixie08

trixie08 Speak No Evil

Throw Jessie and James in jail, take Meowth with me (Cuz he rocks) and together devise better and less fail plans to nab Pikachu! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Okay, out of my evil mode...for now)

3. Haxon22

Haxon22 iJerk

Prolly wouldn't try to capture Pikachu. And would have killed Jesse and James

4. Rommath

Rommath ▲_▲

I wouldn't even try to catch Pikachu or any of Ash and Co.'s Pokemon, seeing what happens to the trio and even Butch and Cassidy everytime they try would be enough to put me off. Instead, I would travel around for a bit, catching and training strong Pokemon.

I would then return and move through the ranks of Team Rocket and do a few major missions and schemes with Domino as my partner. :)

I'd invest money in the Viridian Gym to keep it going, to give me the appearance of a generous sponsor, while secretly working for Team Rocket. I think I would later take over the Gym once Agatha retires from it and turn it into a Flying/Dragon type Gym, and many years later retire happily.

5. 77pudding

77pudding Active Member

I would train my pokemon, forget about pikachu, capture strong pokemon for gavoni(spelling), raise though the ranks and then fight gavoni(sp) for leader, become leader and and start a war with galatic, aqua, and magma, then quit after starting and watch what i have caused.

6. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.