• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were in Team Rocket, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

I would quit and join Team Galactic.

chimkong

i would've destroyed both Rocket and Galactic with explosion from my Magnezones and would become J's business partner.

Squaaah

I would give up on Ash and Pikachu, and use my talking meowth to join the circus, make tons of money then move to Hoenn, where I'd live on Dewford island and learn to surf. Then when i get to old to surf ill become a toothless fisherman, and play with my super rod all day.

Caelesti

dancing queen
If I was in Team Rocket... I'd do worse than Jessie & James, lul.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I would first catch some good pokemon, or maybe train them, e.g. Alakazam and Gengar, then use them to steal other people's pokemon and defeat other rival evil teams.

Depends. If I was a Jessie/James/Meowth ranked member, I'd quit and get a real job. If I was higher up, I'd try to get myself promoted with my ingenious plans to admin, at which point I'll "try to take over the world!" This is actually easier than it sounds considering the low standards for villainy in the fictional world (many, not just this one), and I'll very likely have my plans humiliatingly foiled by some preteen or teenage brat.

I'd first demand to be able to wear one of the dude uniforms.
I can't stand those skirts, man.

Then I'd probably raise up a few good Poison/Dark/Normal type Pokemon (They seem to love those), trick a few stupid kids out of stuff, then steal their top-secret info and run back over to Team Magma where I can get a sweet-looking Hoodie and argue again to wear pants. : D haha.

Brumrha

Banned
Actually, I'd do a little something called infiltrating their main base of operations. Once I get to their control room, I can then inject a strong & crippling virus into their system, thus rendering them ineffective as a criminal force.
Buahahahah!!!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If I were in Team Rocket, I'd probably quit, because I'm not tough enough to handle all that crookery...

Eh, I'd just get in an alliance with someone good, and let him cover me all the time. Dunno how I'd pay him though...

If I was in the main gang of Rockets who follows Ash around, I'd probably come in costumes, get my hands on what had to be stolen, then run off without revealing myself, leaving the twerps not knowing what hit 'em. Ash is really lucky his opponents are so full of pride, because if they didn't announce their presence, he probably wouldn't ever be aware of it.

But stealing ain't my thing, so I probably would just stay out of it. Plus, nasty poison pokemon would likely make me ill.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Well since I would be in a crime organization I would go into ash and gangs tents at night inject them with something that will knock them out then steal all their pokeballs and take them to team cipher which rould make them shadow pokemon which i would then catch with snag balls which would give me control over them then I would take them to giovanni and reap my rewards!

Dartsa

Vaugeness
I would join Jessie and James... fun. I would actually catch decent Pokemon not a Dustox or Carnivine.

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
Firstly catch some DECENT pokemon. For example Swellow, Swellow, Flygon and Swellow
Secondly Join Team Rocket aka Idiots. So much fun!
Thirdly Steal pokemon.. EXPECT Pikachu
And then kind of own your socks off ^.^

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
First of all,I would send my partners Jessie, James and Meowth on a wild goose chase so that they could never interefere while I'm stealing Ash's poke'mon. Then I would secretly mix up with the group as a passing trainer, and note every poke'mon, their strengths, weaknesses etc. during that time.
Finally once that is done, I would use a Physic poke'mon(a powerful one too) to put everyone to sleep, an steal all the poke'balls while I'm still on the groups good side.
By the time JXJ return, I'll be off with all of the group's poke'mon, and would be promoted :D.

EDIT:I would repeat this process a couple of times, and when I'm strong and in a good enough position in TR, I'll overthrow Giovanni, return all the stolen poke'mon, exposs TR, and hand myself in for stealing poke'mon. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.