• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were in Team Rocket, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizardtrainer16

lets play with fire
i wouldnt go after pikachu at all
i would catch and train a ton of super strong pokemon and then steal even more
id take over a couple of gyms
then id take over a couple of towns
THEN id go after the elite for or one of the major pokemon labs
T H E N id take over the remaning regions, steal the worlds best pokemon and later rule the world
then id sit back, and relax.... while watching the world crumble at my feet!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Throw Jessie and James in jail, take Meowth with me (Cuz he rocks) and together devise better and less fail plans to nab Pikachu! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Okay, out of my evil mode...for now)

Haxon22

iJerk
Prolly wouldn't try to capture Pikachu. And would have killed Jesse and James

Rommath

▲_▲
I wouldn't even try to catch Pikachu or any of Ash and Co.'s Pokemon, seeing what happens to the trio and even Butch and Cassidy everytime they try would be enough to put me off. Instead, I would travel around for a bit, catching and training strong Pokemon.

I would then return and move through the ranks of Team Rocket and do a few major missions and schemes with Domino as my partner. :)

I'd invest money in the Viridian Gym to keep it going, to give me the appearance of a generous sponsor, while secretly working for Team Rocket. I think I would later take over the Gym once Agatha retires from it and turn it into a Flying/Dragon type Gym, and many years later retire happily.

77pudding

I would train my pokemon, forget about pikachu, capture strong pokemon for gavoni(spelling), raise though the ranks and then fight gavoni(sp) for leader, become leader and and start a war with galatic, aqua, and magma, then quit after starting and watch what i have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.