• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were the leader of Team [Insert Evil Regional team name here]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMaster366

Ever since I saw the most recent Mega Evolution special, this question has been running through my mind. If you were in charge of one of the evil Regional organizations, what would you do? What would be your plans for dominating the region or fulfilling your goals as the organization's leader?

Personally, if I were in charge of one of the evil organizations (namely Team Magma or Team Aqua), I would use my resources in order to study the Key Stones and Mega Stones. While this research is being done, I would have my grunts out stealing Pokemon that were already confirmed to Mega Evolve while also stealing Key Stones and Mega Stones. These stolen Mega Stones and Key Stones would be used not only to accelerate the research progress, but also to power up my team. At first, the Mega Stones and Key Stones would only be given to the Admins most loyal to me, but eventually, once I've gathered the necessary information on Mega Evolution, I will mass-produce Mega and Key Stones so that my most elite grunts will be permitted to use Mega Evolution. The grunts will only be allowed to use Mega Beedrill and Mega Sableye so that they would be more manageable, but my Admins would be allowed to use more unique Mega Evolutions.

Once I feel that my forces are strong enough, I would hunt after Rayquaza, who also has access to Mega Evolution. Once I have Rayquaza and have put him through proper...*ahem* reprogramming, I would provoke a fight between Kyogre and Groudon, and once those two have done enough damage to one another, I would swoop in on Rayquaza to save the day. With Kyogre and Groudon defeated, I would go down in history as the man who helped save Hoenn from the rulers of the land and sea, but what no one would know is that my grunts have captured a weakened Groudon and Kyogre.

If I ever felt the urge, I would use the powers of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in order to capture more legendary Pokemon, and eventually, I would aim to capture Arceus so that I could basically become "God" in the Pokemon world.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Hire some ninjas to secretly thunderstone any and all pikachu's riding on the shoulders of a 10 year old boy.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Give my agents guns.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Give my agents guns.

Great idea, until you remember that a full-power blast from a Charizard can melt rocks. I think they'd be quite effective for creating a massacre by themselves :p

As for me, the first thing I'd do would be to stop the regional professor from giving out Starter Pokémon to trainers from small towns.

phanpycross

God-king
Great idea, until you remember that a full-power blast from a Charizard can melt rocks. I think they'd be quite effective for creating a massacre by themselves :p

As for me, the first thing I'd do would be to stop the regional professor from giving out Starter Pokémon to trainers from small towns.

Stuff like that is why I wouldnt even be opposed to a Michael Bay directed Pokemon movie, imagine a venusaur going up against a squad of soldiers O_O XD

Peridomic

Trainor/Performer
Expand the sea farther inland, have my grunts actually train instead or relying in weakness but safety in numbers

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Probably use psychic pokemon to control people subtly instead of doing flashy stuff that gets the world destroyed, legendaries with grudges against me and won't earn much cash.

LizardonX

Banned

A full powered blast from a charizard can't even hurt a 10 year old kid.

The pokedex is full of lies.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster

Pokedox has lots of stuff that makes little to no sense, like Larvitar eating a mountain each and having lots of them inhabit Mt Silver. But don't forget Ash has carried 50lb Hippopotas on his head and takes 10,000 volt shocks from Pikachu, humans are simply monstrous in the pokeverse.

Axonlotl

Magcargo is a good example of Nintendo going completely ridiculous on us. In Sapphire's entry on Magcargo, it states: "MAGCARGO's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this POKéMON is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog." Screw Primal Groudon, this thing is hotter than the surface of the sun.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Magcargo is a good example of Nintendo going completely ridiculous on us. In Sapphire's entry on Magcargo, it states: "MAGCARGO's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this POKéMON is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog." Screw Primal Groudon, this thing is hotter than the surface of the sun.

YEah, dex entries are weird. If Entei roars a volcano is formed, Lugia can create a 40 day storm (a 5 day gale is pretty unusual even in dangerous seasons in the Southern Pacific). I wouldn't trust them though, an Alakazam with 5000 IQ points should be able to remember 5 ways to attack, heck it even forgets how to rest, snore and taunt things! You don't need a move to do those things, I can sleep and insult people I do both frequently!

chalkus

I think the best thing for a regional team to do is to send your top guys after each gym leader, defeat them, and assume control of the gyms. Then use the gyms to recruit the best trainers around to add to the team. Having a diverse pokemon team is also key. Strong trainers + strong pokemon = regional domination.

nameman

I think the best thing for a regional team to do is to send your top guys after each gym leader, defeat them, and assume control of the gyms. Then use the gyms to recruit the best trainers around to add to the team. Having a diverse pokemon team is also key. Strong trainers + strong pokemon = regional domination.

I think the reason nobody's actually tried that is because it's too blatant. That's actually the main problem with almost all of the Teams: they are too blatant in what they're doing. Team Plasma had the right approach in turning it into a more ideological battle and cloaking themselves in a shroud of sympathy in the first BW. I would do the same thing, except use an ideology that people can follow.

But before all of that, my very first act would be to become the Champion. The role of Champion would be a boon to recruitment efforts and retaining loyalty to me and my cause. It would also be my cover for shielding my organization. Finally, it will allow me to learn the mindset of any young children that would challenge me.

With the title, I would then have the leeway to begin influencing younger minds and take the more talented and impressionable of them under my wing. They would be trained in my ideology and as much of my skill as I'm willing to teach before I send these four (this is important) on a simple quest: ascend the Pokemon League and face me.

While they're doing that, I will be increasing my power via other methods. Champion is an influential position, but it is just a stepping stone to conquering the region.

Mohitonite

Ace Trainer
I would probably lead Team Aqua in a slightly different path.
Other than expanding seas, I would most definitely use Mega Pokemon. But wait. I can only use ONE? SCREW THAT!
Gonna hire researchers and scientists that could develop a GIGA KEYSTONE that could mega evolve more that one Pokemon at a time. Lead the world with my Mega Rayquaza and mega everything else.

LizardonX

Banned
I would probably lead Team Aqua in a slightly different path.
Other than expanding seas, I would most definitely use Mega Pokemon. But wait. I can only use ONE? SCREW THAT!
Gonna hire researchers and scientists that could develop a GIGA KEYSTONE that could mega evolve more that one Pokemon at a time. Lead the world with my Mega Rayquaza and mega everything else.

Have fun getting your butt kicked by the 10 year old kids you never took care of beforehand.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Stuff like that is why I wouldnt even be opposed to a Michael Bay directed Pokemon movie, imagine a venusaur going up against a squad of soldiers O_O XD

Only for Bay to focus more on Megan Fox's a** than on the battles.

Also: Shia Leboeuf Starring as: Pikachu/Ash, take your pick of childhood character to ruin.

I would call myself Bane. I would wear a mask. We'd be Team League of Shadows. We'd have a vigilante army of Greninjas and sack Celadon City at the height of its corruption.

...someone give this guy his Villain's degree and respirator STAT!

Yeah, I guess it started getting progressively worse as the years went by, though I still think a full blast from a Zard can cause some pretty big carnage.

Aegiscalibur

Add Witty Title Here
When you are 10 years old, travel around the world recruiting people and capturing pokemon for your ever growing army that you unleash on any unsuspecting rival in your path. For the power of friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.