• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were to be.....

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
If you were to be any 1st generation pokemon for the rest of your life what would you be?

I would have to be my favorite pokemon haunter...

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
I'd be a Raichu - they're just so lovable, and can actually hold their own in battle if needs be :p

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Articuno Ima beautiful blue bird and I can Fly and freeze things

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I would be Mewtwo. I could be all powerful, highly intelligent, and perhaps even succeed in my plans of world domination. ;150;

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I pick Mr. Mime.

SUCKAS! Now I'm the only one who can still use a computer!

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Of course i would be my favorite Pokemon...Pickachu!

Maybe a Dewgong, it's the only 1st gen pokémon in my team.
Or Kabutops cause I'm obsessed by Prehistoric times.

(btw this is a poll)

Why does the concept of a polls forum elude people

Profesco

gone gently
I would be Mewtwo. I could be all powerful, highly intelligent, and perhaps even succeed in my plans of world domination. ;150;

Whaddya know? That's what I'd say. ^_^

(Plus, he can fly. *is wistful*)

pokemaster001

Of course i would be my favorite Pokemon...Pickachu!
we are officially rivals thunder exclamation point x3
I would be eevee, let's see, who else has 7 choices for growing up? nobody? just me?
YAY ALL BUT ONE SPECIAL TYPE EVOLUTION!!!!!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Pikachu and evolve to Raichu.

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
I would be Charizard, he is awesome. He's also my favorite pokemon of ALL generations.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I would be Ditto, so that I could Transform into anything.......
HAHAHHAHA

hmm im torn between squirtle and jolteon... jolteon cos hes super quick and awesome but squirtle cos then i'd be able to breathe underwater

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Dragonite.

hmm im torn between squirtle and jolteon... jolteon cos hes super quick and awesome but squirtle cos then i'd be able to breathe underwater

Technically, squirtle's a turtle, so if it actually existed it would most likely just be able to hold its breath for a very long time.