1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you were to have any superpower what would it be and why.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by HolyNova Lucario, Feb 26, 2013.

1. HolyNova Lucario

HolyNova Lucario 明るい日中

If I were to have any superpower it would be the power of gravity and the power of metals and minerals and superhuman senses and durability. The reason why I want the power of gravity is because I get to bend and control the very essence of the universe, but the down side to it is that I could accidently create a black hole that can suck the planet and crush it under its immense gravitational density. The reason why I also want the power of metals and minerals is that I can turn any part of my body into one of the metals and minerals in the periodic table or even all of them at once, and create new metals and minerals and also mould them into objects like blades or shoot them like projectiles. Finally I want superhuman senses and durability because then I can sense any danger nearby and the power of durability so I can take a freaking nuclear blast to the face and still stay alive.

2. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

If you were to control gravity you wouldn't have to worry about black holes, as you could basically control them.

If i were to have superpowers first i would pick immortality as i would no longer have death under any circumstances.
    Then i would wish for Umbrakinesis, the power over darkness/shadows because it is one of my favorites.
    However i would say it wouldn't be as great as gravity as you could control several stuff, so i would then as final choose control over existence. All that is.

3. SteelKing 2012

SteelKing 2012 An Iron Fist

I would have the poer to morph into anything or anyone, changing my appearance, physical ability, and even age. That way I could live forever by morphing into a younger version of myself.

If I couldn't have that, it'd be a toss-up between invisibility and teleportation, 'cause I'd love to be invisible since I could get away with so much, but teleportation would make my life so easy. I'd probably end up never exercising or something, s I guess I'd go for invisibility.

4. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

Just the ability to control fire. I don't like to have many powers

5. John Wallrein

John Wallrein I am the walrein

Read minds when I choose to. At all times would be really annoying but to know what people are thinking when I want to could be useful in life :p

6. ashcrimson777

ashcrimson777 Newb Shiny Hunter

Reality Warping, period. Whatever I want to do, I get to do >=D

7. RogueLapras

RogueLapras Water Gym Leader

I have thought about this question before. Some cool powers would be:

Unlimited Regenerative powers: Never age, never get sick, be immortal.

Weather Control: Be able to help people worldwide who are having drought, floods, blizzards, etc.

Flight: Just a personal favorite. I have always wanted to be able to fly.

Psychic powers: Being able to read minds and mind control would be useful. You could definitely get a FBI/CIA job with powers like that lol.

I think I would want weather control though. It would be awesome to have powers like that.

8. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

Mind Control. Plain and simple.

9. ~CallOfTheIndie~

~CallOfTheIndie~ Now on vinyl

The ability to control emotions, near and far. That way, I can get away with a few things >:D though never unethical...

10. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

i would be, infvisibel bc it's gcool

11. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Control time however I feel like it. naturally that comes with immortality since I can remove myself from aging :D

12. HolyNova Lucario

HolyNova Lucario 明るい日中

By looking at my reply it seems that I basically can create a new big bang, meaning that I hold the power of the universe.

13. Miar

Miar 勝利の星

I gave this one a lot of thought long ago, and I decided memory manipulation (wiping AND creating new memories) would be totally awesome!
    Yes, I know it's creepy to worm yourself into others' lives, but if you're able to plan everything ahead of time, the potential is infinite. From the simple task of getting $100 your friend "remembers borrowing" from you, to people suddenly forgetting why they're mad at you, and more.

14. Sir Spacebar

Sir Spacebar Time to change fate!

Immortality is bad imo
    You never age and you cant die and slowly as your relatives die and you just have a feeling to kill yourself, to go back to where your family lives,
    but that won't be possible

15. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

The power of molecular reconfiguring. I mean if I can't get a girlfriend I might as well have the power to make myself invisible and gaseous at the same time.

16. GoshinX03

GoshinX03 Pride & Power

I would want the ability to morph into any human/animal (real or imaginary), the ability to steal and manipulate souls (or life energy), telekinesis, and the ability to fly.

17. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Damn, its hard: Flying, healing, freezing time/going back in time... I can't choose between them coz I love to have all! Especially sorcery! nya~

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  18. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

The ability to forget and remember at will.

19. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I have that forget one. I forget easy as heck. Used to just forget about bad memories, but now my brain's all f'ed up >.> nya~

20. RogueLapras

RogueLapras Water Gym Leader

I can see good things and bad from immortality. Yes you would have to see the people you love now eventually die, but you would also get to see new family members born. Your family would never die off completely (unless something unexpected happened). Plus you get to see all the famous people, get to see all the upcoming technological advancements, be there for all the historical events, be there when they come up with new cures for fatal illnesses like cancer, AIDS, etc. I think it would be fasinating to be immortal or even live 300 years. There would be SO much to see and hear about.

I know what you're saying though. I am very close to all of my family and friends and I wouldn't want to see ALL of them pass away. Plus I don't handle death very well.