• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were to have any superpower what would it be and why.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
mine would be to make some asshole across the bar's beer warm

i'd be the ultimate supervillain

I feel like this thread needs this article before people start picking superpowers.

I disagree with some of their reasoning though. Take for example why they said force fields would suck. The whole spiel is under the premise that the force field would be wrapped around the user like a bubble. Which, in that case they would be right. Yet, the very picture they used showed what's her face creating force field that didn't envelop her entire body, so it would still remain extremely useful, and it definitley wouldn't suck.

I'd choose the power of shape shifting. Not just into people, but animals too. Think about how much you could screw with people. Turn into a lion in a dark alley and jump out and scare the crap out of someone, then change back. Shapeshift into Barack Obama and walk into a gas station and be all "Hey, what's up? Can I apply here?" Oh man. I'd never get bored.

Last edited:

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Mastery over earth. I'm thinking along the lines of an Alchemist/Earth Bender, with the ability to raise the ground around me, shaping it to my will. It's simple, but the possibilities are endless.

Currently, I'm picturing a customer at my work being a real douche, and when they get in their car to drive off, I raise a tiny little spike in the road, just enough to puncture their tires, trapping them in the parking lot and making their day that much worse.

I know, I think big.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I feel like this thread needs this article before people start picking superpowers.

That article seriously fails to do its job. Read it, would still want to control time (including stopping it). All I have to do is not be an idiot. That, and being able to reverse time pretty much makes all those points null anyway; I can just fix my shit if I screw up. And in general, that article makes too many assumptions regarding the powers and the people who use them. Not everyone's a moron.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
That article seriously fails to do its job. Read it, would still want to control time (including stopping it). All I have to do is not be an idiot. That, and being able to reverse time pretty much makes all those points null anyway; I can just fix my shit if I screw up. And in general, that article makes too many assumptions regarding the powers and the people who use them. Not everyone's a moron.

So do I. xD

I also want to control ELECTRICITY. Which is different from Lightning. :p lol.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I would like to have the power of cloning. So if my regular self doesn't want to go to school, I'll just send a clone.

Nobody would know!

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
So do I. xD

I also want to control ELECTRICITY. Which is different from Lightning. :p lol.
They're the same thing because they both use electrons. If you don't know about electrons then let me tell you that they are little particles of energy which you can find in a atom's shell. They weigh 0.0005 and they have -ve (minus charge).

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Control of time. Not time travel. But the ability to control the continuing of time, to speed up and slow down time. But not just in general. I'm talking about being able to do that withing a selected space. Maybe put a slowed time-space around everyone and everything but me. It would be like having super speed. Or Slowing down time just around me, so I can get a few extra hours of sleep. That would be power.

Edit: Wait, I meant speeding time around me to get more sleep. Cause if I speed time around me, more hours pass by in my bubble than outside. Yeah, yeah, that right there.

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I want to be able to shoot out Kryptonite lasers and be made out of Kryptonite, maybe then Superman would die and not come back to life.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The ability to understand how anything around me works and to be able to then replicate it, by choice. That way, if anyone else asked for a power and received it, I would just sit and watch them use the power, and slowly learn how to do it myself.

Intutitve Aplitude I think it is called. I got the idea off Heroes :D

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Some sort of psychic power would be great, such as mind control. I could conquer the entire world with that ability.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Invisibility or flying for me. I'd love being invisible and just stalking everyone and being places I shouldn't. And I love the feeling of air in my face so flying would just be beast