• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were to make your own twist in DP, what would it be?

If you could make your own twist in DP, what would you choose?

• For Satoshi/Ash to catch a legendery pokemon.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • For Takeshi/Brock to leave and get replaced by a new male character.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • For Hikari to win the GF.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • For Pikachu/Meowth/Pochama to finally evolve.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • For TR to finally beat Ash & Co.

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

~HikariSatoshi~

ღ ヒカリ ღ
If you were the writer, what would you make happen?? I chose for Hikari to win the GF. She deserves it!

thunderblade12

I would have Ash win the Sinnoh League, beat the Elite 4 and Cynthia and decide that his new goal is to defeat the champion of every region in the world to truely become the "best trainer."

Team Rocket beating Ash and co? That would mean Pikachu goes bye-bye.

If I where writing the show I'd wait until the 5th generation to let Team Rocket defeat Ash and co. Ash would catch some Team Rocket-fitting pokemon, Team Rocket would successfully steal said pokemon a few episodes later and Ash would pout. However, when it came time for Team Rocket to release that pokemon, Ash would take it back and send it to Oak.

To separate herself from May, Dawn should win her 2nd Grand Festival and decide she wants to stay at the Ribbon Society to become a Champion Coordinator like Marina.

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
My biggest twist. You dare ask what my biggest twist would be? Well, it's quite obvious to me: the GS Ball. I mean, it got such an unsatisfying dropping when it came to Johto that fans are still fuming about it. It would provide an interesting twist to the story and would be a great way to indicate if there will truly be a GSC remake.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ash beating Paul and winning the Sinnoh league is an absolute MUST, IMO. If it doesn't happen then I doubt I'll still be watching come the 5th gen.

Other than that just make sure Ash gets an Infernape and challenges the Elite 4 afterward, bringing back his old Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon for the battles, etc.

That's all I want really. I'm pretty indifferent to whatever else they do.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
None of the above, although it involves Team Rocket.

Have the best of the Rocket fighting force show up at the Spear Pillar to do battle with the Galactics. Bear in mind J will probably factor into it as well. So there'll be a lot of temporary "unholy alliances" going on.

So the ultimate battle I have in mind for DP is Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter vs Domino, Tyson, Brock, and Dawn, while Ash, Giovanni, J, and Cynthia do battle with Cyrus who's absorbed the powers of Dialga and Palkia (lest you think that last bit sounds like a bad fanfic, he *does* mention in the game that he "makes the power of pokemon his own").

Then of course the battle would lessen to J vs Cynthia because she's just going to cause more trouble. Unless they have J ultimately get away like Brodie.

Last edited:

Lemonade

TR successfully catches Pikachu, but by the time they've gone too far to make a U-turn they realize they either caught the wrong one or had it replaced while they weren't looking by some stealthy sneak, OR they could either take the real one or the fake to Giovanni, who tells them that he really doesn't care/know them/tells them something that makes them realize the past 10 IRL years have been pointless. Of course in order to keep them in character, they'd still be around with a vengeance...just not after Pikachu. They'd go for the real delicious stuff now:
Shinies! Fully evolved powerhouses! More shinies! Truly rare species!

Heck, maybe they'd stop chasing Ash and focus on some other twerp traveling alone. I can see it now.

May: WTF Team Rocket?!
TR: GIVE US UR BLAZIKEN, BIZNATCH!

or

Ash beating Cynthia, then being all like 'I M T3H P0KEYM1N M@STUR!1' and Cynthia telling him that there's more to being a "master" than just winning a league, just so Ash can finally not get his butt whooped after 150+ episodes of training in vain but have an excuse for the show to continue.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
My big twist would be for the TG plot to suddenly become in-depth and frequently woven into episodes, and ending with a spectacular resolution. Hey-o!

Realistically now, I'd have Ash catch a Riolu one episode before the Shinou league just to watch the epic shitstorm sweep over the forums. I never said I was one of the benevolent gods.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Team Galactic would succeed in creating the new world and the twerps get sucked into a Blackhole! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Cough, wheeze, cough*

;249-d;

Ash is actually a girl.

>.<

Naw, seriously Treecko Girl!
I would introduce Brandon as Paul's father.
Yup. Same eyes, similar side burns in the hair... It's plausable...
^.^