• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you were....

Lolitar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were in the fantastical world of Pokemon, what would you find yourself doing as a trainer?

I would Become a massive trainer, and become the pokemon champion, after that, i would settle down, and let my pokemon walk around, staying on the little house i built myself, And whenever a challenger came by, my pokemon would gather up, and accept his challenge. I would become a part time breeder, Breeding lots and lots of eggs to raise. And whenever a little kid that wanted to be a pokemon trainer visited me, I would ask him what his favorite pokemon was, and if i had an egg for it, i would give it to him, saying raise that egg, and when it hatches, become a pokemon trainer, and give him a pokeball for that pokemon.

If you were a Gym Leader/Elite Four, what is/are your type(s) that you'll specialize on? And how would the layout of your battlefield be like?

That's a tough one.. Since I have to specialize... I would be Elite Four Cameron, The Champion. I would specialize in everything, since one pokemon is no better than another. I would use Gliscor, Rhyperior, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Lucario, and weavile on my team.
As for my battlefield, I would let my pokemon stay outside, rather in their pokeballs, My room Would be separated into 6 parts, And each of my pokemon would inhabitat one of the 6, *what it would look like varied depending on the pokemon* And in the middle would be a pulsing black and gold pokeball, where i would be standing, waiting for challengers. But if i had to specialize, i say i would specialize in... hm.... Dark types, Since i could use weavile and tyranitar.

If you were the challenger of the gym/elite four challenge, how will you react? I'd be headstrong, urging my pokemon to blast head on, ignoring whatever the enemy was doing, And using this strategy till i got to the top. If The gym leader was tactical, i would try to lighten them up.And I would stand tall. And at the beggining of every battle against the elite four, i would make a small taunt about their pokemon and say "Bring it on! Face me now or back down forever!"

In all.. it would be great.

Lolitar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were in the fantastical world of Pokemon, what would you find yourself doing as a trainer?

I would Become a massive trainer, and become the pokemon champion, after that, i would settle down, and let my pokemon walk around, staying on the little house i built myself, And whenever a challenger came by, my pokemon would gather up, and accept his challenge. I would become a part time breeder, Breeding lots and lots of eggs to raise. And whenever a little kid that wanted to be a pokemon trainer visited me, I would ask him what his favorite pokemon was, and if i had an egg for it, i would give it to him, saying raise that egg, and when it hatches, become a pokemon trainer, and give him a pokeball for that pokemon.

If you were a Gym Leader/Elite Four, what is/are your type(s) that you'll specialize on? And how would the layout of your battlefield be like?

That's a tough one.. Since I have to specialize... I would be Elite Four Cameron, The Champion. I would specialize in everything, since one pokemon is no better than another. I would use Gliscor, Rhyperior, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Lucario, and weavile on my team.
As for my battlefield, I would let my pokemon stay outside, rather in their pokeballs, My room Would be separated into 6 parts, And each of my pokemon would inhabitat one of the 6, *what it would look like varied depending on the pokemon* And in the middle would be a pulsing black and gold pokeball, where i would be standing, waiting for challengers. But if i had to specialize, i say i would specialize in... hm.... Dark types, Since i could use weavile and tyranitar.

If you were the challenger of the gym/elite four challenge, how will you react? I'd be headstrong, urging my pokemon to blast head on, ignoring whatever the enemy was doing, And using this strategy till i got to the top. If The gym leader was tactical, i would try to lighten them up.And I would stand tall. And at the beggining of every battle against the elite four, i would make a small taunt about their pokemon and say "Bring it on! Face me now or back down forever!"

In all.. it would be great.

Angel Xtreme

First I would find 1,2 or 3 rivals. (Everything is better with rivals)
We would challenge each other to travel in order to capture and train Pokémon so we can fight each time we cross our eyesight.
Also, I would like to capture Gardevoir, Loppuny, Rosedare, Mismagius, and Froslass, and at least see Mew.

An Electric Gym Leader, with a surfing Pikachu as a main Pokémon, Rotom (All Formes), Jolteon, Electivire, and also Plusle and Minun for Double Battle Challenges.
The layout would we a Junk Shop in the open. There would be electrodomestics so Rotom can change forms during battle. It would we in the open so I could cast Rain Dance and my Pokémon can give a 100% Accuracy Thunder. If Pikachu used Surf, al the Junk could go against my opponent's Pokémon.

If you were the challenger of the gym/elite four challenge, how will you react?
Nervous to almost to death.

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.

I actually doubt I'd go around on adventures. I think I'd be a breeder even though I know nothing about breeding XD And I prefer having one Poké-partner as to a team of six... might enter contests too, just for the sake of it.

There isn't a Dark type Elite Four member, so I'd be that. I've had Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom and Sneasel. Maybe Spiritomb and Tyranitar too. As for the field, it'd be completely dark except for a small bit of light around the trainers.

Be nervous as hell XD Probably lose the first time or two then come back with a solid strategy.

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.

I actually doubt I'd go around on adventures. I think I'd be a breeder even though I know nothing about breeding XD And I prefer having one Poké-partner as to a team of six... might enter contests too, just for the sake of it.

There isn't a Dark type Elite Four member, so I'd be that. I've had Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom and Sneasel. Maybe Spiritomb and Tyranitar too. As for the field, it'd be completely dark except for a small bit of light around the trainers.

Be nervous as hell XD Probably lose the first time or two then come back with a solid strategy.

7 tyranitars

If you were in the fantastical world of Pokemon, what would you find yourself doing as a trainer? being a trainer I guese.

If you were a Gym Leader/Elite Four, what is/are your type(s) that you'll specialize on? And how would the layout of your battlefield be like? I would train fire pokes and the battlefield would look like a volcano.

looking for the tactic used by the opponent

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Guess I'd be a trainer, going around and catching and training various types of Pokemon and competing in competitions.

sinnedinho

I think I'd become a Ranger, but just as a trainer, I'd probably travel around.

My gym type would be Ice, so guess what that says about me ^^

txdaan

Who reads this is...

I'd probably be a "regular trainer" who also participates in the Pokethlon and in Contests. When I would travel I wouldn't run around the world like in the animé but rather look up on the locations of Pokémon centers and such so I could sleep in a safe place (I don't want to be attacked by Pokémon while I want to sleep). I would also use special Premier Ball like custom Pokéballs.

My type choice would be like Green/Cynthia, with my main Pokémon being Porygon-Z, and my gym/room being somewhat like a virtual reality room with a changing battlefield depending on the Pokémon I would be using at that time(think of the 3rd movie).

My team would be:
Porygon-Z, with a room which best could be described as a blue and pink "planet" in a white space around which you float (so you can go in 1 direction forever without getting anywhere really) with all sorts of light beams constantly comming from the sphere which don't really do anything but look cool.
Weavile, with a dark and frozen forest like room.
Crobat, with a really big cave as room.
Gardevoir, with a space-like room.
Luxray, with a canyon like room.
Typhlosion, with it's room being a mixture of it's friend area in PMD1 and a meadow.

Very confused at first but once I got the hang of it I would do better.

Tee_bird

Trainer: I think I'd probably be a breeder and contest coordinator. Battles, would of course happen but it wouldn't be my main thing.

Gym Leader: Water. They're the most beautiful type, in my opinion and my favorite.

;134;;131;;226;;148;;224;;321;

Last edited:

ssilva872

I would for sure be a trainer winning badges with a ton of different pokemon in my hand and in my pc to call up for backup.

I would be a typeless specific gym leader like Gary in the games. I would try to cover all of my weaknesses but if I had to choose one or two types it would be Grass and Dragon. I really want them to make a Grass/Dragon type so that it could be my final pokemon. For sure I would have Leafeon and Altaria but I would have a shiny, even though it isn't a grass type, as well but at least it is green. :p The other three would be Sceptile, Roserade, and Garchomp. Battle field would be a grassland with some rocks with an open sky so my Altaria could fly up.

I would react confidently since I know that I would do well and earn badges.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
i would definitely ditch school and just wander the world with some powerful pokemon which i trained like lucario and such.

i would have blade type pokemon but there is no actual blade type...so i might go with fighting. tho i do like ice as well... i kinda think it would be cool to have the battlefield like on the top of a bunch of sky scrapers so that the pokemon have to jump from roof to roof.

i'd try my hardest, maybe be a bit intimidated but if u can get there then u should hopefully be good enough to go further

Penguinist Trainer

If I were a trainer, I would most likely participate in my journey like any normal trainer. I would most likely become a pokemon professor during my journey. I've always imagined using my winnings in the tournaments on creating my own Pokemon Preserve where all the pokemon I captured could live in a natural habitat. I prefer this than having my pokemon left in the PC storage units. I always imagined using this place to help breeders bring rare or extinct pokemon back into the general population.

Water/Ice types would be my specialty. Those pokemon have always fascinated me more than the others. If I were to design my gym, I would probably incorporate weather effects to help decrease visibility so the gym trainers can ambush any challengers.

I think I would be fairly calm/confident if I were challenging any gym leader or the Elite Four. I'm the type of trainer who researches my potential opponents and trains a team accordingly. I don't stick with one team throughout the whole game, I train multiple pokemon so all my pokemon level up gradually.

blackness777

My team would consist of:

Flygon (F)
Kingdra (M)
Salamence (M)
Dragonite (M)
Garchomp (M)

The only thing I would do different is I would have my pokemon Gym/E4 battles in a cave, the dragons natural habitat.
True that!

Pearl Parukia

Intermediate Battler

If you were the challenger of the gym/elite four challenge, how will you react? I'd be scared to death. :p

Well...........I'd probably collect every pokemon... =P

If I were a gym leader or Elite Four... my speciality would be the Steel type. Yeah!
The layout of my battlefield like on a platform with pits on the edges and the edges full of spikes. The platform would be plain, and big, for a Metagross to fit in the field.

If I were a challenger... I'd be nervous, but I have self-confidence and I know I'd beat it.

I would get into pokemon taxidermy. It would probably be a big business. Somebody would go out and shoot a Chansey, or a Kangaskahn, or whatever, then they would bring the hide, or head to me and I would stuff it, and put some glass eyeballs on it and put it in a menacing pose, then they could hang it over their fireplace, or stand it in their den.

That's how I would make a living if pokemon were real. :)

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Pokemon Breeder - The Pokemon I currently use in battle were bred by me.
Pokemon Trainer / Salon Maiden Fanboy - Training under Salon Maiden Anabel.

I'd specialize in Water-type Pokemon. The ironic part is that I'm afraid of drowning. Blame my childhood trauma.

But still, Water Pokemon fascinate me as much as the topic starter is fascinated with Ghost-type Pokemon.

My gym? I guess a battlefield similar to PBR's Gateway Colosseum would suffice. It looks awesome. And I love Joe's battle theme music.

A mix of nervousness and courage, I guess...

Lord_Storm

Trainer: I would raise quite a few different types of pokemon, but my main plan would be to collect every fire type.

Gym Leader/Elite Four: I would be a fire type and it would be where i am in the bottom of the volcano, and you have battle all the trainers for them to open up a ladder to the next floor.

Challenger: I would make sure a went to KFC with a lot of money, to eat while my pokeon are battling.

~Storm

Poke_Pain

Mudkipz

capture and train alot of pokemon and face off as many leagues and elites as possible...work my way to "Pokemon Master" and retire :p

I would be a Dark/Physic Leader/Elite as the two types really intrest me and I like things a little odd and my battlefield would be over a bottomless pit with a few small levitating platforms - i like the idea but im sure PETA would go mad ;)

exsited and ready

cookies kill you

Like a boss
if i was in the world of pokemon i would travel around and look for pokemon i want after i found them i would gain there experience by battling my friends also by making new friends i would hope i could find people just like ash did with brock and others but then i would battle the gym leaders if i won i would go to the next gym and if i lost same thing but if i lost to every gym leader well obviously i would have to continue to find some awsome pokemon