• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you weren't a pokemon trainer...

SuperWeb606

What other jobs are there? I'd name a few...

Professor
PokeMart Worker
Breeder
Elevator Worker (T_T)
Sailor

odhinn

Dutch Metalhead
id be a mascot at the place where u can walk with ur pokemon . u find lots of stuff there so easy gettin rich

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I'd be a breeder, and shouldn't this go in pokepolls?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I would be an idol they are so cute I would love having an idol job (I'm a girl so of course I would.)
I would have weird Pokemon that an idol wouldn't have though.

Last edited:

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
I believe there's still the normal jobs - doctors, engineers, technician, chef, and all.
But because the games' focus is Pokemon training, they're not featured prominently.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
I'd probably be an Air Force pilot or something.

When the Deoxys legions invade, they'll need SOMETHING more powerful than a bunch of Honchkrows :p

lalala_machine

Professor, yo. I'd make millions with my genius breakthrough of using cameras to record Pokemon mating and clearing up all that "lol we dunno wear the aggz come from" bull. And my last name is already a type of tree, so I'm set.

Or run a berry farm (hello, contest and EV berries) with a Sunflora helper. The Sunflora is vital.
I'm not sure why.

Last edited:

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I would be a psychic gym leader~ or a pokemon cop~but i wouldn't use growlithe or their pokemon :p

pichu96

I would be a breeder, I love breeding every kind of Pokemon, mostly those cute little Eevee's!

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Merchant. Selling Slowpoke Tails. =)
Perhaps a breeder, or day care owner. Both would be pretty nice.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Based on what i'm doing in my game, which is breeding boxes full of pokemon, I will probably be a breeder.

but coordinator sounds fine too