• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you weren't a pokemon trainer...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
If we have to reduce ourselves, I'd want to be an usher at the Battle Factory just to watch Nejiki battle when there's no one to attend to. It would be fun since you won't expect the same set of Pokemon in any match. Also with his facility, they probably have every kind of Pokemon stashed away somewhere (including shinies), minus the few not allowed to be used. Would be absolutely amazing to see that collection. :>

Empoleon Bonaparte

Yeah.... Pokémon teacher sounds fun... I would love seeing the faces of those ten-year olds while writing formulas for calculating hidden IV's on the chalkboard.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I'd have a full-time job in an elevator with only 2 floors asking people which floor they want to go to.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The leader of that evil team that stayed underground for years, but then surfaced and tried to take control of the world.

Team Rocket?

I would easily be a breeder, maybe a ranger. I would get bored easily if I was a coordinator.

Crypted Wolf

Hobo.

10charalimit

League

Master Abra Catcher
I'd walk around looking for strong trainers.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I'd either be a Pokemology teacher at a college or start my own evil team: Team Atmosphere! (actually, that sounds cheesy. But I want it to have a sky theme.)

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
My top five picks:
1. Pokemon Military ("Hit 'em with another barrage, Octillery!")
2. Pokemon Breeder (I breed very well.)
3. Astronomer in Fallarbor Town (Fallarbor=Meterorites=Sell Well on eBay=$$$!)
4. The guy who tells you "Technology is incredible!"
5. Pokemon Dentist (....I don't know....)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
My top five picks:
1. Pokemon Military ("Hit 'em with another barrage, Octillery!")
2. Pokemon Breeder (I breed very well.)
3. Astronomer in Fallarbor Town (Fallarbor=Meterorites=Sell Well on eBay=$$$!)
4. The guy who tells you "Technology is incredible!"
5. Pokemon Dentist (....I don't know....)

Lol, $$$! Lol, technology guy!
I think I'll add the Fallarbor Astronomer to my list!

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
I'd be either:

A. A referee to a gym.

B. The new leader of Team Galactic and replace Saturn.

C. Pokemon professor

D. Pokemon Ranger

E. A Pokemon seller ;355;

Grei

not the color
I'd want to be a Ranger. I'd love being able to be one with Pokemon and nature.

My partner'd probably be a Bulbasaur, or, perhaps, a Porygon. I would think either of those would be just fine. :)