• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If your anime character was a Pokemon Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I'm not sure if a thread like this was already made but I thought it would be a really cool idea.

Basically, choose any character from any anime BESIDES Pokemon and Create a Team of based around them of what Pokemon you think they would use as well as what title they would hold in the Pokemon world. Feel free to explain why you chose what you chose.

I will leave a template behind for everyone to use. Obviously some of these are optional like 'Specialty' or they don't even need to have a full team of 6.

Character:
Anime:
Title:
Specialty:
Region:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:

As for mine

Character: Esdeath
agk_esdeath02.jpg

Anime: Akame Ga Kill
Title: Elite Four
Specialty: Ice-Type
Region: Orre
Pokemon 1: Empoleon
Pokemon 2: Articuno
Pokemon 3: Glaceon
Pokemon 4: Weavile
Pokemon 5: Frosslass
Pokemon 6: Glalie(Mega)

Empoleon is there for two reasons; To provide coverage and what could be a more fitting Pokemon for a GENERAL that governs ice? As for the rest I just feel they fit Esdeath's dark and sadistic personality well

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
This is an interesting idea.

Character: Kagome Higurashi
Anime: Inuyasha
Title: Kimono Girl
Specialty: Fire Types
Region: Johto
Pokemon 1: Ninetales
Pokemon 2: Rapidash
Pokemon 3: Entei
Pokemon 4: Flareon
Pokemon 5: Arcanine
Pokemon 6: Talonflame

Ninetales earns a spot because it's make up is similar to Kirara's in Inuyasha and both having fire abilities. Rapidash because in Inuyasha, Kagome fends off a flaming horse, whom resembles Rapidash's like, but Inuyasha does ultimately kill it. Ironically, this mystical fire horse's name is Entei, which lead him to the next spot on the team. Flareon because she needs something cute to keep on her side because her personality would fit a Flareon. Arcanine because it's "the ledgendary dog" and Kagome does fall in love with a dog demon, so I found it fitting. Talonflame because it's tail feathers remind me of Kagome's arrows, which is her weapon of choice. The Johto region because I felt like the area was more similar to that of the fuedel era of Japan, which the majority of the animé takes place it. I made her a Kimono girl, simply because there wasn't a trainer classification for "Priestess" or something of the likes, so I felt that, that fit the best.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Character: Son Goku
Anime: Dragonball, DBZ, GT and Super
Title: Fighter
Specialty: Fighting types
Pokemon 1: Mega Manetrix(look at its hair. It's a Super Saiyan!)
Pokemon 2: Lucario
Pokemon 3: Meinshao(Both Lucario and Meinshao can Aura Blast)
Pokemon 4: Snorlax(Goku likes to eat a lot)
Pokemon 5: Infernape(it's a monkey like him)
Pokemon 6: Dusknoir(it knows the move Gravity, which Goku trains under a lot of it. Also, Goku has died twice)

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Character: Sakata Gintoki
Anime: Gintama
Title: White Demon
Specialty: Various
Region: Kanto
Pokemon 1: Samurott
Pokemon 2: Slakoth
Pokemon 3: Slurpuff
Pokemon 4: Persian
Pokemon 5: Smeargle
Pokemon 6: Castform

- Samurott cause' samurai, duh. His signature mon.
- Slakoth b/c they're both lazy af and would get along easily.
- Slurpuff, Gintoki loves sweets and shiny Slurpuff shares the same color pallet with a Parfait.
- Persian, cause Pay Day would do wonders for the Yorozuya's funding problems and would also give him some coins for some unlucky days at the Pachinko.
- Smeargle would help Gin-san out with his manga sketches and maybe act as a teacher to both him and Shachi.
- Castform is the perfect bait to attract Ketsuno Crystel.

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
It's funny, because I have an entire RP blog dedicated to this idea. But, to keep it simple...

Character: Rei Ayanami
Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Title: First Child
Specialty: "Artificial" and alien Pokemon
Region: Sinnoh
Pokemon 1: Porygon-Z
Pokemon 2: (Mega) Banette
Pokemon 3: Golurk
Pokemon 4: Rotom
Pokemon 5: Magnezone
Pokemon 6: Ditto

Status