1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If your anime character was a Pokemon Trainer

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by cascadethewarrior, Jan 15, 2016.

1. cascadethewarrior

cascadethewarrior ~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

I'm not sure if a thread like this was already made but I thought it would be a really cool idea.

Basically, choose any character from any anime BESIDES Pokemon and Create a Team of based around them of what Pokemon you think they would use as well as what title they would hold in the Pokemon world. Feel free to explain why you chose what you chose.

I will leave a template behind for everyone to use. Obviously some of these are optional like 'Specialty' or they don't even need to have a full team of 6.

Character:
    Anime:
    Title:
    Specialty:
    Region:
    Pokemon 1:
    Pokemon 2:
    Pokemon 3:
    Pokemon 4:
    Pokemon 5:
    Pokemon 6:

As for mine

Character: Esdeath
    [​IMG]

Anime: Akame Ga Kill
    Title: Elite Four
    Specialty: Ice-Type
    Region: Orre
    Pokemon 1: Empoleon
    Pokemon 2: Articuno
    Pokemon 3: Glaceon
    Pokemon 4: Weavile
    Pokemon 5: Frosslass
    Pokemon 6: Glalie(Mega)

Empoleon is there for two reasons; To provide coverage and what could be a more fitting Pokemon for a GENERAL that governs ice? As for the rest I just feel they fit Esdeath's dark and sadistic personality well

2. Lexya428

Lexya428 Pokèmon Master

This is an interesting idea.

Character: Kagome Higurashi
    Anime: Inuyasha
    Title: Kimono Girl
    Specialty: Fire Types
    Region: Johto
    Pokemon 1: Ninetales
    Pokemon 2: Rapidash
    Pokemon 3: Entei
    Pokemon 4: Flareon
    Pokemon 5: Arcanine
    Pokemon 6: Talonflame

Ninetales earns a spot because it's make up is similar to Kirara's in Inuyasha and both having fire abilities. Rapidash because in Inuyasha, Kagome fends off a flaming horse, whom resembles Rapidash's like, but Inuyasha does ultimately kill it. Ironically, this mystical fire horse's name is Entei, which lead him to the next spot on the team. Flareon because she needs something cute to keep on her side because her personality would fit a Flareon. Arcanine because it's "the ledgendary dog" and Kagome does fall in love with a dog demon, so I found it fitting. Talonflame because it's tail feathers remind me of Kagome's arrows, which is her weapon of choice. The Johto region because I felt like the area was more similar to that of the fuedel era of Japan, which the majority of the animé takes place it. I made her a Kimono girl, simply because there wasn't a trainer classification for "Priestess" or something of the likes, so I felt that, that fit the best.

3. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Character: Son Goku
    Anime: Dragonball, DBZ, GT and Super
    Title: Fighter
    Specialty: Fighting types
    Pokemon 1: Mega Manetrix(look at its hair. It's a Super Saiyan!)
    Pokemon 2: Lucario
    Pokemon 3: Meinshao(Both Lucario and Meinshao can Aura Blast)
    Pokemon 4: Snorlax(Goku likes to eat a lot)
    Pokemon 5: Infernape(it's a monkey like him)
    Pokemon 6: Dusknoir(it knows the move Gravity, which Goku trains under a lot of it. Also, Goku has died twice)

4. Character: Sakata Gintoki
    Anime: Gintama
    Title: White Demon
    Specialty: Various
    Region: Kanto
    Pokemon 1: Samurott
    Pokemon 2: Slakoth
    Pokemon 3: Slurpuff
    Pokemon 4: Persian
    Pokemon 5: Smeargle
    Pokemon 6: Castform

- Samurott cause' samurai, duh. His signature mon.
    - Slakoth b/c they're both lazy af and would get along easily.
    - Slurpuff, Gintoki loves sweets and shiny Slurpuff shares the same color pallet with a Parfait.
    - Persian, cause Pay Day would do wonders for the Yorozuya's funding problems and would also give him some coins for some unlucky days at the Pachinko.
    - Smeargle would help Gin-san out with his manga sketches and maybe act as a teacher to both him and Shachi.
    - Castform is the perfect bait to attract Ketsuno Crystel.

5. Jersey Jimmy

Jersey Jimmy WORST PERSON EVER

It's funny, because I have an entire RP blog dedicated to this idea. But, to keep it simple...

Character: Rei Ayanami
    Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Title: First Child
    Specialty: "Artificial" and alien Pokemon
    Region: Sinnoh
    Pokemon 1: Porygon-Z
    Pokemon 2: (Mega) Banette
    Pokemon 3: Golurk
    Pokemon 4: Rotom
    Pokemon 5: Magnezone
    Pokemon 6: Ditto