• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Your Best Friend Was Hypnotized, What Would You Make Them Do?

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Hey Guys, I've just decided to dive into making my first game!

So It's called If Your Best Friend Was Hypnotized, What Would You Make Them Do? (IYBFWH,WWYMTD?)

Basically, you post what you'd do of this happened, and rate the person above's post out of 10!

SO here's the rules

1. All standard game rules go.

2. Please no direct mentions of sex. I'll allow e-rection and orgasm, but nothing more.

3. You have to give a reason to why you'd do this, and by extension a reason to why you gave the above poster a specific score.

Failure to abide in these rules will earn you a strike. Strikes are reset at the start of each month, but if you get three strikes, you are banned for a month. Getting banned 3 times will get you permanetly banned!

So let's begin:

I'd make my best friend dance to Gangnam style wearing a pink dress, and then I'd post it on Youtube.

Last edited:
meh 6
i'd make my best friend dance and scream loudly at times square (new years), tape it, and put it on youtube

LizardonX

Banned

People do that all the time and get paid for it.(AKA times square concerts)

I'd make them try and steal a pair of underwear belonging to the president.

Armando Payne

I'd make them run into a orphanage naked. Why? For shits and giggles.

Uhh... Rule number 2 is making this really hard. xD

I guess if I had to pick something, I would make him randomly squawk involuntarily throughout the day.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
crazy game...anyway...5

I'd make them serve my food to me, call me master and have them take me on a cross-country road trip...(that would my darkside would do anyway...>>)

3. the truth? you can't handle the truth!

i'd make him believe he punched a baby/his own child (which would in the scenario actually be a doll) then have him freak out over the thought that he just hit a baby and is a horrible parent then watch him be apologetic towards the doll.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
A wild game creator appeared!

I've edited the 2nd rule a bit for easiness reasons.

7 cruel, but umm... unique?

I'd make them have a boner everytime they hear 1D. Hahahaha!

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Come on guys, were's this imaginative stuff I see an all the other games!

0. Completely undermines the game. :mad:

I'd make them come over a phobia, 'cuzz I'm nice like that.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Make them kill my enemies.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
I'd make them marry the first person they saw.