• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If your favorite Pokemon and your least liked Pokemon fought, who would win and why?

Cuthrout

i love gengar nothing is better than a gengar on the old games. just make sure it has a high speed and hypnosis and dream eater. it is near invinicble. hates pikachu cos everyone loves him and he is rubbish

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
raichu vs mawile
LIKE vs DISLIKE

WINNER

Raichu, cuz mawile is dumb, sucks and in reality metal conducts electricity, but in pokemon i guess thats just not true

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Sceptile
Gengar

Dislikes:
Ursaring (only cos it always used to beat me in the BF)
Shuckle (cosit's so hard to train and before reson)
Wobbofett ( It's difficult to counter but not that hard to beat if ur opponent knows how)

Volteon

Back I guess??
+
Jolteon, Porygon2, Staraptor

-
Rapidash, Pidgeot, Charizard

Jolteon get the flyers, Staraptor OHKOs all with Choice Band and Porygon2 can also KO them all with some stall.
Not hard =P

DieChavsDie

Favourite: Ninetales
Least Favourite: Heracross

Flamethrower + Extrasensory = Dead Heracross

Ponyta19

likes-swampert,ninetales,espeon,snorlax,and arcanine.
dislikes-milotic,chrizard,turtwig,munchlax,steelix,bidoof.
whou would win-of course if u put all of my likes together they wouls win big time
and also if they were sepperate and not together im sure they would win as well !

My likes: Armaldo and Feraligatr
My dislikes: Pikachu and Bidoof

My likes would win.

My favorite - Shuckle.
My least favorite - Charizard.

Shuckle would be Choice Banded and would 1HKO Charizard with Stone Edge. :)

Profesco

gone gently
I don't dislike any Pokemon...

My faves are Umbreon, Sableye, and Bulbasaur.

Some that I don't particularly spend a lot of thought on are Seaking, Trash Cloak Burmy, and Ledyba.

I daresay my first list has the advantage, but unexpected outcomes are not unheard of.

Dekk

Omg... Which favorites should I pick? I have soooo many! *Light Bulb* AHA! I shall divide them into generations!
1st Gen Favorites
Venasaur
Ninetales
Dragonair
1st Gen Dislikes
Arbok
Victreebel
Venonat
2nd Gen Favorites
Typhlosion
Espeon
Ampharos
(I felt I had to list all my 2nd Gen favorites seeing as I have so many and they are: favorites are Noctowl, Crobat, Lanturn, Togetic,Azumarill, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Quagsire, Scizor, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Magcargo, Piloswine, Corsola, Mantine,Houndoom, Phanpy, Entei, Tyranitar, Lugia, and Celebi.)
2nd Gen Dislikes
Ariados
Murkrow
Stantler
3rd Gen Favorites
Sceptile
Linoone(tied with Vigoroth for third favorite in third Gen)
Gardevior(tied with Metagross for first favorite in third Gen)
3rd Gen Dislikes
Shroomish
Slaking(I think he is a good pokemon I just don't like his abilty and his look.)
Swalot
4th Gen Favorites
Torterra
Lucario
Gallade
4th Gen Dislikes
Purugly
Skuntank
Togekiss(ruined an awesome pokemon)
Don't like these ones later evolutions 'cause they look ugly and deformed: Tangrowth, Probopass, Mamoswine, Magnezone, Lickilicky.
1st Gen Favorites win.
2nd Gen Favorties win.
3rd Gen would be close because of Slakings attack power.
4th Gen Favorites would win.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin

Dislikes:Meowth,Glameow and BLASTIOSE.

Infernape and Mukkuhawk can own Glameow and Meowth.Luxray can use T-Fang on Blastoise.

my faves: absol, altaria, charizard
not so much: lickylicky, electrivire, bibarel

who would win: well, charizard could pwn lickylicky and altaria could bibarel, but they'd both die against electrivire. absol...?

Gryphie

I don't really hate any pokemon, but ones that I sort of dislike are Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth and some other ones. I love Skarmory, Umbreon and Lucario. Electivire and Magmortar will pwn Skarmory and Lucario, so my dislikes will win.

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
Let's see.... actually, I never dislike any Pokemon, but maybe I'll pick Garchomp since its proportions are uncomfortable to see in my eyes. Since my favorite Poke is Sunflora, I'm sure you know which one will win.
Well, some peoples don't choose their favorite Pokemon by strength.

jake3000

Water Pokemon Rule!!
Let's see.... actually, I never dislike any Pokemon, but maybe I'll pick Garchomp since its proportions are uncomfortable to see in my eyes. Since my favorite Poke is Sunflora, I'm sure you know which one will win.
Well, some peoples don't choose their favorite Pokemon by strength.

true, my fave poke is Squirtle. Simply because ive played pokemon since it has been out and Squirtle was my very 1st pokemon.

+ hes cool.

elite_nidoking

Unofficial GymLeader
LOVES!! MA NIDOKING!!

hates... water pokemon in general (i use alot of ground type cuz thats my fav)... for the purpose of argument lets say Milotic cuz thats a good water pokemon.

the winner: Milotic if Nidoking is too slow to get off a thunder bolt

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light

Dislikes: Magikarp, Dunsparce, and what's its name...Cradily.

As for Magikarp, that goes without saying. pwn'd.

Dunsparce, well, KO'd by Aeroblast.

Cradily...Gengar's Hypnosis Toxic Curse Dream Eater Combo would pwn it.