• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If your pet were a pokemon/what pokemon does your pet remind you of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalRain24

Eevee Breeder
What pokemon do you pets remind you of/resemble/act like? And why?
For me I think my kitty reminds me of Espeon because she is so soft and cuddly,and her personality fits Espeon moreso than Meowth,Glameow ect..
;196;

burninator59

I'd say Purugly, since it's a cat, but in reality she's more like a Snorlax.

tom-tom

Furret <3
um i have a dog so it reminds me of arcanine, growlithe, hondour, houndoom, snubbul granbull, or any of the three dogs of johto

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
Mah dog is probably Riolu. He's hyper and playful like any Riolu. And I guess you could say he's "strong" aswell, he bites and bites hard!

League

Master Abra Catcher
My first dog would be none of them, unless it could be Entei; the second dog--well, it wouldn't be any either; the third might be a Menectric, whatever that means--it sorta looks like one, should Menectric be black and have all it's body minus the feet part the same color. The wild dog that gave birth to our first dog though could be something of a Houndoom if you wanted to call it that.

One cat I'd call a Purugly due to its fatness, though it wasn't so fast, and the other I'd call--who knows what to call it, it went all over the place.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
My dog is like a Growlithe. Very loyal, and extremely territorial. He will bark at anyone who comes near, even if they're walking right past the house.

tatekoch

Togepi lover
my cat reminds me of skitty XD

Mimori Kiryu

My cat reminds me of a Glameow mainly because she's thinks she's "all that" or the best cat around. xD

My standard black poodle would be a houndour or a houndoom. I'd like to say that my bird would be a pidgey because I like that evolution line, but he has more of a personality of a spearow. We do have a rescued wild starling, so there's a starly :D. Our cat would probably be a meowth.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
My dog, Really my Dad's and currently my Grandma's is a Basset hound, but she's not all cute, she has a sinister, side, I think if she could talk, she'd be swearing, so she lives up to her name of Calamity Jane. So she reminds me of a smeargle appearance wise, but her personality reminds me of Meowth.

Erienne

Anime high :D
My cat Lulu reminds me of Munchlax because she loves to eat, sleeps a lot, and plays too.

Status
Not open for further replies.