• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Your Pet Were A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodioh

Rocking The World
If my dog was a pokemon it would be an umbreon too

mockingjay

swift and lol
I have a rabbit, Buneary.
A gold fish, [shiny] Magikarp.

Simple. :D

Finbar

My pet rock would probably be a geodude because it has a smiley face.

mech king1

Fire trainer
I have two cats; one is siamese and the other is persian so both persians
and a dog; growlithe

I'd have a Buneary. ^^

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I have a black dog, so she'd probably be a poochyena. I'd say both my cats would be skitties or meowths. I have quite a few fish in my pond so they would probably be goldeen and barboach. My sisters hamster would be a bidoof and I would try and get a swablu and a togepi as well, cos they're cute and whatnot.

Paj Meen Ah

In For The Kill
Well, my first pets were my two goldfish, so in Pokemon world, I'd like to imagine I had a Finneon and a Goldeen or something.

They died. :(

Then my antisocial inbred cat (who also passed away a few years ago) who was my first and last proper pet...would have to be represented by Glameow.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
my three little cats would be skitties =]
my fish would be a goldeen
and my bunny would be buneary =D althought I'd prefer Pikachu!
<3 =[ i want pokemon.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
well. I have 3 dogs so it could have been so awesome if they were Ninetales, Arcanine and Houndoom.......just imagine....using Flamethrower every time I see someone I well.... 'dislike'....
MOHAHHAHA!!!

just kidding...but it could be cool!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.