• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you're a pokemon nature what will you be and why?

Kacho

You are next.
If you're a pokemon nature what will you be and why?

Please consider the DICTION of the nature,
the stat changes of the nature,
the contest involved with the nature,
the types of berries involved with the nature (optional) (like sweet, sour, spicy, dry, etc. just that part... since in RL we don't have those berries.) USE THIS LINK FOR REFERENCE

Me?
Definitely not the physical ATK or DEF boosting types...
Maybe the SP. ATK or SP. DEF natures like Calm, Gentle, Careful... LOL
Serious may also apply

I don't like bitter and dry food though.
Maybe I can win in a smart contest.. just maybe

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Cheerful for obvious reasons, I am really really cheerful at times. I can also be a bit hyper. :>

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Probably modest. I'm aweful at taking compliments and don't think to highly of myself really. In terms of pokemon too, my battlers tend to be more special than physical. And back to me, I am physically weak but kinda smart.^^

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I'd say Quirky. I've always been a little different to my peers.

Profesco

gone gently
Naive, Timid, Careful, Gentle, Mild, Quiet, Lonely, Impish... Honestly, limiting ourselves to one nature is very difficult. A person is described by so many things.

Considering I'd eat sweet or dry before spicy, bitter, or sour, that narrows me further down to Naive, Timid, Mild, and Quiet.

Quiet limits cuteness, which forms half of this remainder, so I'll cut that one out. Naive cuts back on smartness, of which I have a fair amount, so that can go too.

That leaves Timid and Mild. Physically speaking, I tend to sustain injuries often, and have more musculature than I deserve, which speaks of higher Attack than Defense, so I suppose Timid can be foregone in favor of Mild.

There we go. All that unnecessary waffling just to say I'm Mild natured.

Well, I was bored and this wasted a good ten or so minutes. :p

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
How can I be a pokemon nature?

I can't exactly be a Timid, or be a Careful.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Naughty! I'm quite the troublemaker..never up to any good. Plus I love spicy food too..and hate bitter herbs...!

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I have to say that I'm a little bit naive when it comes to new slang words (or even old ones that I just never got told about) but that's the only thing I'm naive about. I can also be quite quirky.

Gee, this is hard...The quiet nature maybe. I'm not a loud or flirty or show-offy person at all. And doesn't that boost the Sp. Atk or something?

ribcage_x

I'd def be a Quirky nature.
Even a few of my old teachers called me quirky haha

No. 1 Machop Fan

Quirky, definitely, but a hardened heart has also made me Adamant and Serious.