1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you're a real gamer. Name 30 games.

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by shoz999, Jun 28, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Simple. If you a real gamer. Name 30 games!
    1. Pokemon Red
    2. Pokemon Blue
    3. Pokemon Yellow
    4. Pokemon Gold
    5. Pokemon Silver
    6. Pokemon Crystal
    7. Pokemon Ruby
    8. Pokemon Sapphire
    9. Pokemon FireRed
    10. Pokemon LeafGreen
    11. Pokemon Emerald
    12. Pokemon Diamond
    13. Pokemon Pearl
    14. Pokemon Platinum
    15. Pokemon Heartgold
    16. Pokemon Soulsilver
    17. Pokemon Black
    18. Pokemon White
    19. Pokemon Black 2
    20. Pokemon White 2
    21. Pokemon X
    22. Pokemon Y
    23. Pokemon Omega Ruby
    24. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    25. Pokemon Sun
    26. Pokemon Moon
    27. Pokemon Ultra Sun
    28. Pokemon Ultra Moon
    29. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
    30. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

... o_O
    Okay but seriously though. Just list 30 games you like or recommend. I don't really care if it means your a real gamer or not to be honest. If you want to joke around with your lists like I did, you can do that too.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Kage-Pikachu

Kage-Pikachu Well-Known Member

I'll try to stay away from obvious titles such as Pokemon or best sellers.
    1., 2., 3.) Danganronpa 1, 2, and 3-not much replayablility so I would suggest borrowing from a friend or renting, mystery games are never as fun the second time
    4. Persona 5- a great RPG with a lot of fun story elements and crazy creatures to battle, the combat system is really fun and simple but due to the rising strength of the monsters (Shadows) it never feels too simple.
    5. Final Fantasy VIII- the first and only Final Fantasy I've ever played, it was my first RPG other than Pokemon and to this day I still enjoy playing it
    6. Mega Man 8- the first Mega Man game I've ever played, I enjoyed the game so much and the backgrounds and monsters made it very visually satisfying
    7. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006- never played it, lol, but I figure I shouldn't knock it til I try it and same for many of us.
    8. Kid Icarus Uprising- I absolutely love this game, the voice acting, story, and visuals were amazing! I think the only way it could have been improved was for it to be able to use a video game controller. Needs a port/sequel now!
    9., 10., Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury- I absolutely love playing these games! I hook them up to my GameCube and play them on the big screen often. I love playing an RPG of Dragon Ball Z, definitely need remakes
    11. Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo a Go Go- This was a very fun side-scrolling game, you could freely switch between the girls and grab power ups on the way, it was really fun and a good time waster.
    12. Powerpuff Girls: Find Him- Another great PPG's game, it had a bit more to do than the previous game and had lots of characters to cameo.
    13. NBA Jam- To this day it's very entertaining and has a funny announcer, the sprite based game is funny to watch and the sound effects are hilarious.
    14., 15., 16., 17. Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, Chrono Phantasm Extend, and Central Fiction- These are great fighting games with an awesome story! I would definitely recommend playing the story modes in order. I love how each fighter's moveset is completely different from all the other fighters.
    18. Scott Pilgrim Vs the World-a great beat em up game that plays on the nostalgia of the 90s with its bright colors and ingame video game references! Each level is beautifully designed and it never gets old no matter how much time passes!
    19. Godzilla 2015- I love the visuals in this game and though the controls were awkward and Godzilla's movement was slow, I strongly would argue that this is not the worst game of 2015, lol, I didn't do a good job of selling this did I?
    20. Avatar the Last Airbender: Into the Inferno- This was a fun game to play co-op, it was very simple and repetitive but it was nice to play.
    21., 22. Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- These are great fighting games created by the ARC system works, they combine the fighting game genre with the visual novel story-telling genre just like Blazblue.
    23. Dragon Warrior Monsters: a Gameboy color monster catching RPG, it was very fun and you could even fuse your monsters into more powerful creatures! To this day it is enjoyable to play!
    24., 25. Tomba and Tomba 2: The Evil Swine Return- The Tomba games were fun simple games with lots of interesting visuals and a crazy premise. Evil Pigs? Elves? Whatever the heck Tomba is? lol, it had a lot of fetch quests but it was still fun.
    26. 2 Xtreme- First played it on a Pizza Hut demo, this was an awesome racing game (you know, except for the cheating AI) to play with friends and family.
    27. Rampage 2- the only Rampage game I've played, play this game just like the title says! Rampage through the city as a giant monster destroying everything and eating everyone.
    28. Superman 1992- ONLY play this game with game genie cheats! When you do, you'll have a heck of a time! Without it and it's tedious and the power up recharges are incredibly inconvenient.
    29. Life is Strange- Maybe a good game to borrow or rent since there's little actual (gameplay) and you're more or less watching a drama. It's still very entertaining story with some dark and mysterious elements.
    30. Rugrats: Search for Reptar- I loved this game as a child! It got broken by a guest and I still miss it, lol. It has outdated graphics and very simple gameplay, but I loved it when I played it.

Whew, it was SO hard to stay away from big games but I think I did a good job!

What do you guys think, have you played any of these?

WishIhadaManafi5, shoz999 and M.P. like this.
  3. Jirachi100

Jirachi100 Kirby Fan

I just listed random games I like. If I wanted to, I could have filled the list with only Kirby and Pokemon, but I chose not to.
    1. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
    2. Kirby's Dream Collection (I feel bad for those who didn't get this game in their region.)
    3. Kirby: Triple Deluxe
    4. Kirby: Planet Robobot
    5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    6. Earthbound
    7. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    8. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
    9. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    10. Pokemon Platinum
    11. Splatoon (I didn't actually play this. My brother did. I enjoyed watching, though.)
    12. Splatoon 2 (Same here.)
    13. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Another game I enjoyed watching my brother play)
    14. Super Mario Odyssey (Same as above)
    15. Kirby Super Star Ultra
    16. Kirby Star Allies (Probably not the best Kirby game, but I still enjoyed it)
    17. Paper Mario
    18. Super Paper Mario
    19. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (I never beat this but I still loved it. I plan to get it on the 3DS eShop one day because my cartridge broke.)
    20. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
    21. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (Only get this if you enjoy decorating houses and don't plan to beat the game as soon as possible. This is just advice that I've heard and not based on what happened when I played.)
    22. Mario Kart DS
    23. Scribblenauts Unlimited
    24. Lego City: Undercover (Another game I just watched my brother play instead of playing it myself. We have the Wii U version, which is single player only.)
    25. Kid Icarus: Uprising (I know this is on the list above me, but I really liked it too.)
    26. Warioware D.I.Y.
    27. Pokemon SoulSilver
    28. Detective Pikachu (I've only played the demo of this but I really want it.)
    29. The Legendary Starfy (So disappointed that this is the only one I can play. The rest are Japan only)
    30. Drawn to Life (I got this maybe... last year? I enjoyed it.)

Honorable mentions (These were originally on my list): Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Emerald

shoz999, Kage-Pikachu and M.P. like this.
  4. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

Here's my list. I left out all the Pokemon games to make it little more difficult. No explanations because I'm lazy.
    1. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    2. Jak II
    3. Jak 3
    4. Ratchet & Clank
    5. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
    6. Ratchet & Clank 3
    7. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    8. Sly 2: Band of Thieves
    9. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
    10. Kingdom Hearts
    11. Kingdom Hearts 2
    12. Batman: Arkham Asylum
    13. Batman: Arkham City
    14. Batman: Arkham Origins
    15. Batman: Arkham Knight
    16. Super Mario Galaxy
    17. Super Mario Galaxy 2
    18. Super Paper Mario
    19. Luigi's Mansion 2
    20. Yoshi's Woolly World
    21. Metroid: Samus Returns
    22. Kirby Super Star Ultra
    23. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
    24. Kirby Triple Deluxe
    25. Kirby: Planet Robobot
    26. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
    27. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
    28. Final Fantasy XV
    29. God of War (PS4)
    30. Shovel Knight

shoz999 and Kage-Pikachu like this.
  5. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

My list:
    1. Neverwinter
    2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    3. Star Wars Republic Commando
    4. DC Universe Online
    5. Team Fortress 2
    6. Chrono Trigger
    7. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    8. Final Fantasy IV
    9. Halo Reach
    10. Fortnite
    11. Golden Sun
    12. Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds
    13. Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
    14. Star Wars Empire at War
    15. Civilization IV
    16. The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
    17. Mass Effect
    18. The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap
    19. Lego Island
    20. Saints Row The Third
    21. Fallout 4
    22. Call of Duty 2
    23. Metroid Zero Mission
    24. Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
    25. Half Life 2
    26. Bioshock 2
    27. Battleborn
    28. Borderlands
    29. Injustice 2
    30. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

shoz999 and Kage-Pikachu like this.
  6. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Hell, I can name 30 Nintendo games I recommend:

1. Pokemon Emerald
    2. Pokemon Platinum
    3. Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver
    4. Pokemon Black 2 & White 2
    5. Pokemon Colosseum
    6. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
    8. Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
    9. Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond
    10. Super Mario Sunshine
    11. Super Mario Galaxy
    12. Super Mario Odyssey
    13. Mario Kart: Double Dash
    15. Mario Kart 7
    16. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    17. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    18. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    19. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    20. Metroid Prime
    21. Metroid Prime 2
    22. Metroid Prime 3
    23. Super Metroid
    24. Metroid Fusion
    25-. Metroid: Samus Returns
    26. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    27. Kirby Squeak Squad
    28. Kirby Return to Dreamland
    29. Kirby Planet Robobot
    30. Splatoon 2

But I'm going to go above and beyond that for variety's sake, here's 20 more than aren't Nintendo games:

31. Sonic CD
    32. Sonic Advance 3
    33. Sonic Rush
    34. Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3 version)
    35. Sonic Generations (360/PS3 version)
    36. Sonic Riders
    37. Spyro the Dragon
    38. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    39. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
    40. Sly 2: Band of Thieves
    41. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    42. Gravity Rush
    43. Gravity Rush 2
    44. Half Life 2
    45. Portal
    46. Portal 2
    47. Watch Dogs 2
    48. Far Cry 4
    49. Axiom Verge
    50. Snake Pass

7. To make my list less repetitive I’ll put franchises in one spot, and I’ll include VNs and dating sims. I’ll also refrain from mentioning games I haven’t played, games I really want to play but don’t know the full story of, or games that I’ve only just started. This takes Zelda, Tokyo Xanadu, Zero Escape, Persona, Steins;Gate, Code;Realize, CollarxMalice and a few more off the list.

1: Pokemon. Obvious.
    2: Undertale. Fandom was weird a couple of years back but they’ve died down a lot now, so you can enjoy your story-filled RPG adventure filled with monster friends and morality questions in peace.
    3: Professor Layton. The world didn’t think you could make a video game with plot focus out of logic puzzles: the World was wrong. Oh by the way Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is an amazing spinoff for iOS.
    4: Dragon Age: Inquisition. Huge Fantasy RPG spanning over 200 hours? Pretty good. That concept with romance added? Yes please. Be wary of the fact that 6 out of 8 of the routes have sex scenes.
    5: The Legend of Heroes: Trails Series. Your head will hurt after theorising, and your heart will hurt with all the intense emotion, but damn everyone in this universe is a badass with a good backstory so you should have fun regardless.
    6: Town of Salem. You want a psychological online game in which it’s basically one massive murder mystery created via random generators every time? You probably didn’t, but you got it, and it’s awesome.
    7: Gravity Rush. The plot’s bats**t awesome, there’s a large female cast and the gameplay is godly. Aaaand it’s steampunk. Im always a sucker for steampunk.
    8: Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 DS Edition. This is my personal nostalgia ride. It’s completely different to the Xbox version but I’ve played through it so many times that I pretty much know how to speedrun it now.
    9: Final Fantasy XV. Want to cry? Want to cry A LOT? Want to have a good main villain to punch in the face because he made you cry A LOT? FFXV has got ya covered.
    10: The Stanley Parable. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley-
    11: Mario Kart 7. 8 is more modern, I know, but I only have 7 and it’s good. Rage inducing as per normal Mario Kart games, but good.
    12: Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2. The old ones, not the new ones. I have passed so much time just mowing down Heroes in Hero Mode in 2, and 1 is just really good nostalgia fuel.
    13: WWE games. My brother plays them pretty much religiously, and he always needs a playing partner due to the easy AI, so I’ve been forced into getting gud basically.
    14: Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. I got it when I first had my new 3DS (in 2D of course) and didn’t realise that it’s actually kind of a decent game for its age! The story mode’s quite crazy but still fun.
    15: Goat Simulator. Accept the goats as your lord and saviour or they will invade this world, destroy your crops, break your ornaments and generally make a fuss.
    16: Lost in Harmony. The new limited turns per period of time is dumb but the amazing soundtrack, art and gameplay makes up for it. Takes me back to 2016...
    17: Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I’ll give you some bells to buy your own copy if you give me your bathroom mat, it looks so pretty!
    18: Ib. Meet this young girl with terrible parents and her friends, grape hair and weird girl, as they try to avoid getting killed in a weird art gallery! Seriously though it’s good.
    19: Deemo. It’s a rhythm game? Nice. It has a story? Even better. It’ll make me cry? Let me buy this game! I must fulfill my “cry at every game I play” destiny!
    20: Danganronpa. I sure to love a good taste of murder and psychotic killing games, don’t you? This one’s a buncha really good murder mysteries wrapped into a neat pretty bow of despair and crazy teddy bears..
    21: Amnesia: Memories. Getting into the dating sim territory, but I’m running out. From edgy detectives to cute maths nerds to... utter psychos, this one is quite something. Much better than I’m making it sound really.
    22: Hatoful Boyfriend. Less of a dating sim and more of a sci-fi/horror drugtrip, but it’s sure to hit you where your heart is, even if almost all of the cast is full of birds.
    23: A Foretold Affair. This one doesn’t have a big following even in dating sim circles, but it’s a fun and heartwarming journey that really needs more love.
    24: Cinderella Phenomenon. A free to play dating sim with an awesome concept and a unique main character? Sign me the heck up!
    25: Forza Horizon. I’m going into “games I like but don’t love” territory here, but this series is pretty cool if you just wanna drive around various parts of the world doing whatever the heck you want.
    26: Tearaway. This one’s fun if you just wanna mess around in a cute paper world with your adorable little hero. It uses the capabilities of the console it’s on very well.
    27: The Quest Keeper. This is just a small app for tablets and phones but it’s quite fun to pass the time. Unless you have hours to spend watching ads you have to grind for it too, which is rare in tablet/phone games nowadays, so that’s good.
    28: Land Sliders. I haven’t played it in a while but its generally relaxing nature helped me through a rather rough time so I have a lot to thank it for. I was one of the top players for a short amount of time!
    29: Geometry Dash. Two months without WiFi gets you good at this. It’s very good at helping to pass the time, and also has some pretty awesome techno music, so go for it!
    30: Sherlock Holmes and the Devil’s Daughter. This game is so bad that’s it’s absolutely hilarious. I won’t spoil the best bits, but I’ll just say “window pane pain *aaaah*”.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  8. AScytherianWanker

AScytherianWanker This is a tltle

Hold my beer.

1. Pokemon Gold
    2. Fallout: New Vegas
    3. Fallout 1
    4. Fallout 2
    5. Half-Life
    6. Half-Life 2
    7. Garry's Mod
    8. Space Engineers
    9. Supreme Ruler Ultimate
    10. Pokemon Fire Red
    11. Earthbound
    12. Undertale
    13. S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    14. Saints Row The Third
    15. Portal
    16. Portal 2
    17. Team Fortress 2
    18. Left 4 Dead
    19. Left 4 Dead 2
    20. Halo: CE
    21. Transformers Armada (PS2)
    22. Saints Row IV
    23. Pokemon Diamond
    24. Metroid: Other M
    25. Dead Space
    26. Dead Space 2
    27. Just Cause 2
    28. Hearts of Iron IV
    29. Counter-Strike Source
    30. Half-Life: Blue Shift
    I'd name more, but you said 30. :p

9. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Emblian Pride

1. Pokémon White 2
    2. Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
    3. Mario Kart 7
    4. Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
    5. Pokémon HeartGold
    6. Super Smash Bros for Wii U
    7. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
    8. Super Mario Galaxy
    9. Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon
    10. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
    11. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    12. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    13. Pikmin 2
    14. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
    15. Super Smash Bros Melee
    16. Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
    17. Mario Party 4
    18. Fire Emblem Heroes
    19. Yo-Kai Watch Puni Puni
    20. Pokémon Emerald
    21. Pokémon Platinum
    22. Pokémon Ultra Sun
    23. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
    24. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    25. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
    26. New Super Mario Bros 2
    27. Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad
    28. Super Smash Bros Melee
    29. Spyro the Dragon 2: Ripto's Rage
    30. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

10. Acerola

Acerola ::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::

1. Spyro: The Dragon
    2. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    3. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
    4. Disgaea: Afternoon of darkness
    5. Yugioh Falsebound Kingdom
    6. Pokemon Emerald
    7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
    8. Pokemon Conquest
    9. Prinny Can I really be the hero?
    10. Crash Team Racing
    11. Crash Bash
    12. Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
    13. Final Fantasy Origins
    14. Star Ocean The First Departure
    15. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    16. Resident Evil Zero
    17. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
    18. Shuffle!
    19. Don't Starve
    20. Don't Starve Together
    21. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1
    22. Megatagmension: Blanc x Neptune VS Zombies
    23. Plants VS Zombies
    24. Angry Bird
    25. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
    26. Digimon World 3
    27. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    28. Tales of Symphonia
    29. Tales of Phantasia
    30. Atelier Rorona

I tried to not add too many from the same series! x_x

11. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

I'll do this by console:

Super Nintendo
    1. Mortal Kombat II
    2. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    3. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
    4. Cool World
    5. Super Mario World

Nintendo 64
    6. Mortal Kombat 4
    7. Pokémon Stadium
    8. Pokémon Stadium 2
    9. Pokémon Snap
    10. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
    11. Super Smash Bros.

Playstation
    12. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
    13. Tekken 3
    14. Resident Evil 3

Playstation 2
    15. Soulcalibur II
    16. Soulcalibur III
    17. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
    18. Mortal Kombat Deception
    19. Mortal Kombat Armageddon
    20. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Playstation 3
    21. Soulcalibur IV
    22. Soulcalibur V
    23. Little Big Planet
    24. Little Big Planet 2
    25. Little Big Planet 3
    26. Tekken 6
    27. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    28. Marvel vs Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Nintendo DS
    29. Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
    30. Pokémon Black & White

Thirty so isn't enough. lol I still have a bunch of games to cover. I'll put the rest in a spoiler section:
    Nintendo DS (continued)
    31. Pokémon Black 2 & White 2
    32. Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers
    33. New Super Mario Bros.
    34. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Game Boy Advance
    35. Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire
    36. Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen
    37. The Sims: Bustin' Out
    38. Tekken Advance
    39. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Nintendo 3DS
    40. Pokémon X & Y
    41. Pokémon Sun and Moon
    42. Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
    43. Super Mario 3D Land
    44. Tekken Prime Edition
    45. Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS
    46. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Nintendo Switch
    47. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    48. Pokkén Tournament

Nintendo Wii
    49. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    50. Monopoly
    51. Wii Sports

Nintendo Wii U
    52. Super Mario Maker
    53. Bayonetta 2

Arcade
    54. Soulcalibur
    55. Ms. Pac-Man
    56. Donkey Kong
    57. House of the Dead

I got more in my head, but I don't want the list to get too long. Plus I don't feel like renumbering everything. lol

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  12. Pyrax

Pyrax Mirai zura!

Games I've played:
    1. Shin Megami Tensei IV
    2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
    3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
    4. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
    5. Xenoblade Chronicles
    6. Tales of the Abyss
    7. Ys: Memories of Celceta
    8. Ys VIII: Lacrmiosa of DANA
    9. Gravity Rush
    10. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
    11. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
    12. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
    13. Blazblue: Central Fiction

Games I want to play:
    1. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
    2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
    3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abbadon
    4. Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment
    5. Persona 5
    6. Xenoblade Chronicles X
    7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    8. Tales of Symphonia
    9. Tales of Vesperia
    10. Tales of Berseria
    11. Ys: The Oath in Felghana
    12. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
    13. Ys V: Lost Kefin, Kingdom of Sand
    14. Ys SEVEN
    15. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
    16. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
    17. Zero Time Dilemma
    There's a lot of stuff I'd like to try out tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

Oh it's on!

As an added challenge I'm going to try and only pick one game from each franchise I list for fun.

1. Touhou 6 - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
    2. Pokemon Platinum
    3. Banjo-Kazooie
    4. Terraria
    5. The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
    6. Mario Tennis
    7. Tetris
    8. Monster Rancher
    9. Black & White
    10. Rayman 2
    11. Resident Evil
    12. Silent Hill
    13. Clock Tower: The First Fear
    14. Comic Bakery
    15. Snatcher
    16. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
    17. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    18. The Great Gianna Sisters
    19. Godzilla NES - Monster of Monsters!
    20. Kirby and the Crystal Shards
    21. Sonic Adventure
    22. MOTHER 3
    23. Left 4 Dead
    24. Gyromite
    25. No-One Can Stop Mr. Domino!
    26. Vib Ribbon
    27. Chrono Trigger
    28. Nightmare Creatures
    29. Night Trap
    30. The Cheetahmen

Tried to focus on more obscure titles too!

14. Noheart

Noheart The Abysswalker

I'll go by console. Top 5s, awyeah.

Playstation
    1. Silent Hill
    2. Final Fantasy VII
    3. Crash Bandicoot: Warped
    4. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
    5. Metal Gear Solid

GBA (I won't include Pokemon here)
    1. The Legend of Zelda
    2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    3. Final Fantasy VI
    4. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
    5. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Playstation 2
    1. Kingdom Hearts
    2. Dragon Quest VIII
    3. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
    4. Final Fantasy XII
    5. Soul Calibur III

Gamecube
    1. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    2. Super Mario Sunshine
    3. Pokemon Colosseum
    4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
    5. Simpsons Hit & Run

Xbox 360
    1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    2. Dark Souls
    3. Fable II
    4. Halo 3
    5. Fallout 3

Playstation 4
    1. Bloodborne
    2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
    3. God of War
    4. Mortal Kombat X
    5. Final Fantasy XV

15. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Here are just some games that I've played from start to finish. There are plenty of others that I could name, though:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    3. Super Mario 64
    4. Banjo-Kazooie
    5. Banjo-Tooie
    6. Donkey Kong 64
    7. Conker's Bad Fur Day
    8. Pokémon Blue
    9. Super Mario Land
    10. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
    11. Wario Land II
    12. Wario Land 3
    13. Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
    14. Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
    15. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
    16. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
    17. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
    18. Pokémon Sapphire
    19. Pokémon Diamond
    20. Final Fantasy IV Advance
    21. Final Fantasy V Advance
    22. Final Fantasy VI Advance
    23. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA Port)
    24. Mario vs. Donkey Kong
    25. Metroid Fusion
    26. Metroid: Zero Mission
    27. Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
    28. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    29. Splatoon
    30. Splatoon 2

16. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

Here's 30 games I like:

1. Super Smash Brothers Melee <3,
    2. Hello Kitty Roller Rescue :3,
    3. Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy,
    4. Pokemon Crystal version^^,
    5. Pokemon Sapphire version,
    6. POKEMON Y VERSION :D,
    7. Pokemon Yellow version,
    8. Pokemon Gold version,
    9. Pokemon Sun version,
    10. Pokemon Ultra Moon version,
    11. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky,
    12. Pokemon Trozee,
    13. Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland,
    14. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror,
    15. Kirby Squeak Squad,
    16. Hello Kitty Birthday Adventures,
    17. Star Sweep (a playstation puzzle game)^^,
    18. Spin Jam (another playstation puzzle game :3),
    19. Kirby Super Star Ultra,
    20. Tetris!,
    21. Spyro: Year of the Dragon,
    22. Ape Escape 3,
    23. Ape Escape Pumped and Prime,
    24. Tinkerbell for the DS,
    25. Sailor Moon Another Story (i LOVED that game as a kid xD),
    26. The Powerpuff Girls Chemical X Traction (a cool fighting game :3),
    27. Super Mario Galaxy (i haven't played it myself but i really liked watching my brother play it!),
    28. Animal Crossing Wild World :3,
    29. Barbie Super Sports (such. fun. memories <3),
    and,
    30. Hello Kitty Big City Dreams (i had fun when i owned that game bummer i traded it in).

Lots of cutesy games xD

17. Kage-Pikachu

Kage-Pikachu Well-Known Member

Cool, you're the first person I have seen who has played that game.

That sounds like an awesome game! I'm gonna look for that on ebay!
    I know they're from the same developers but how similar is the gameplay between these and the Persona series?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 9:46 PM
  18. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

1. Pokemon Yellow
    2. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire
    3. Guitar Hero Live
    4. Touch Detective
    5. Band Hero
    6. Naughty Bear
    7. Mortal Kombat 2011
    8. Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    9. Kirby Star Allies