• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you're a real gamer. Name 30 games.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Simple. If you a real gamer. Name 30 games!
1. Pokemon Red
2. Pokemon Blue
3. Pokemon Yellow
4. Pokemon Gold
5. Pokemon Silver
6. Pokemon Crystal
7. Pokemon Ruby
8. Pokemon Sapphire
9. Pokemon FireRed
10. Pokemon LeafGreen
11. Pokemon Emerald
12. Pokemon Diamond
13. Pokemon Pearl
14. Pokemon Platinum
15. Pokemon Heartgold
16. Pokemon Soulsilver
17. Pokemon Black
18. Pokemon White
19. Pokemon Black 2
20. Pokemon White 2
21. Pokemon X
22. Pokemon Y
23. Pokemon Omega Ruby
24. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
25. Pokemon Sun
26. Pokemon Moon
27. Pokemon Ultra Sun
28. Pokemon Ultra Moon
29. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
30. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

... o_O
Okay but seriously though. Just list 30 games you like or recommend. I don't really care if it means your a real gamer or not to be honest. If you want to joke around with your lists like I did, you can do that too.

Last edited:

Kage-Pikachu

I'll try to stay away from obvious titles such as Pokemon or best sellers.
1., 2., 3.) Danganronpa 1, 2, and 3-not much replayablility so I would suggest borrowing from a friend or renting, mystery games are never as fun the second time
4. Persona 5- a great RPG with a lot of fun story elements and crazy creatures to battle, the combat system is really fun and simple but due to the rising strength of the monsters (Shadows) it never feels too simple.
5. Final Fantasy VIII- the first and only Final Fantasy I've ever played, it was my first RPG other than Pokemon and to this day I still enjoy playing it
6. Mega Man 8- the first Mega Man game I've ever played, I enjoyed the game so much and the backgrounds and monsters made it very visually satisfying
7. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006- never played it, lol, but I figure I shouldn't knock it til I try it and same for many of us.
8. Kid Icarus Uprising- I absolutely love this game, the voice acting, story, and visuals were amazing! I think the only way it could have been improved was for it to be able to use a video game controller. Needs a port/sequel now!
9., 10., Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury- I absolutely love playing these games! I hook them up to my GameCube and play them on the big screen often. I love playing an RPG of Dragon Ball Z, definitely need remakes
11. Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo a Go Go- This was a very fun side-scrolling game, you could freely switch between the girls and grab power ups on the way, it was really fun and a good time waster.
12. Powerpuff Girls: Find Him- Another great PPG's game, it had a bit more to do than the previous game and had lots of characters to cameo.
13. NBA Jam- To this day it's very entertaining and has a funny announcer, the sprite based game is funny to watch and the sound effects are hilarious.
14., 15., 16., 17. Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, Chrono Phantasm Extend, and Central Fiction- These are great fighting games with an awesome story! I would definitely recommend playing the story modes in order. I love how each fighter's moveset is completely different from all the other fighters.
18. Scott Pilgrim Vs the World-a great beat em up game that plays on the nostalgia of the 90s with its bright colors and ingame video game references! Each level is beautifully designed and it never gets old no matter how much time passes!
19. Godzilla 2015- I love the visuals in this game and though the controls were awkward and Godzilla's movement was slow, I strongly would argue that this is not the worst game of 2015, lol, I didn't do a good job of selling this did I?
20. Avatar the Last Airbender: Into the Inferno- This was a fun game to play co-op, it was very simple and repetitive but it was nice to play.
21., 22. Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- These are great fighting games created by the ARC system works, they combine the fighting game genre with the visual novel story-telling genre just like Blazblue.
23. Dragon Warrior Monsters: a Gameboy color monster catching RPG, it was very fun and you could even fuse your monsters into more powerful creatures! To this day it is enjoyable to play!
24., 25. Tomba and Tomba 2: The Evil Swine Return- The Tomba games were fun simple games with lots of interesting visuals and a crazy premise. Evil Pigs? Elves? Whatever the heck Tomba is? lol, it had a lot of fetch quests but it was still fun.
26. 2 Xtreme- First played it on a Pizza Hut demo, this was an awesome racing game (you know, except for the cheating AI) to play with friends and family.
27. Rampage 2- the only Rampage game I've played, play this game just like the title says! Rampage through the city as a giant monster destroying everything and eating everyone.
28. Superman 1992- ONLY play this game with game genie cheats! When you do, you'll have a heck of a time! Without it and it's tedious and the power up recharges are incredibly inconvenient.
29. Life is Strange- Maybe a good game to borrow or rent since there's little actual (gameplay) and you're more or less watching a drama. It's still very entertaining story with some dark and mysterious elements.
30. Rugrats: Search for Reptar- I loved this game as a child! It got broken by a guest and I still miss it, lol. It has outdated graphics and very simple gameplay, but I loved it when I played it.

Whew, it was SO hard to stay away from big games but I think I did a good job!

What do you guys think, have you played any of these?

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I just listed random games I like. If I wanted to, I could have filled the list with only Kirby and Pokemon, but I chose not to.
1. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
2. Kirby's Dream Collection (I feel bad for those who didn't get this game in their region.)
3. Kirby: Triple Deluxe
4. Kirby: Planet Robobot
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
6. Earthbound
7. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
8. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
9. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
10. Pokemon Platinum
11. Splatoon (I didn't actually play this. My brother did. I enjoyed watching, though.)
12. Splatoon 2 (Same here.)
13. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Another game I enjoyed watching my brother play)
14. Super Mario Odyssey (Same as above)
15. Kirby Super Star Ultra
16. Kirby Star Allies (Probably not the best Kirby game, but I still enjoyed it)
17. Paper Mario
18. Super Paper Mario
19. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (I never beat this but I still loved it. I plan to get it on the 3DS eShop one day because my cartridge broke.)
20. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
21. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (Only get this if you enjoy decorating houses and don't plan to beat the game as soon as possible. This is just advice that I've heard and not based on what happened when I played.)
22. Mario Kart DS
23. Scribblenauts Unlimited
24. Lego City: Undercover (Another game I just watched my brother play instead of playing it myself. We have the Wii U version, which is single player only.)
25. Kid Icarus: Uprising (I know this is on the list above me, but I really liked it too.)
26. Warioware D.I.Y.
27. Pokemon SoulSilver
28. Detective Pikachu (I've only played the demo of this but I really want it.)
29. The Legendary Starfy (So disappointed that this is the only one I can play. The rest are Japan only)
30. Drawn to Life (I got this maybe... last year? I enjoyed it.)

Honorable mentions (These were originally on my list): Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Emerald

M.P.

Retired
Here's my list. I left out all the Pokemon games to make it little more difficult. No explanations because I'm lazy.
  1. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  2. Jak II
  3. Jak 3
  4. Ratchet & Clank
  5. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  6. Ratchet & Clank 3
  7. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
  8. Sly 2: Band of Thieves
  9. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
  10. Kingdom Hearts
  11. Kingdom Hearts 2
  12. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  13. Batman: Arkham City
  14. Batman: Arkham Origins
  15. Batman: Arkham Knight
  16. Super Mario Galaxy
  17. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  18. Super Paper Mario
  19. Luigi's Mansion 2
  20. Yoshi's Woolly World
  21. Metroid: Samus Returns
  22. Kirby Super Star Ultra
  23. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
  24. Kirby Triple Deluxe
  25. Kirby: Planet Robobot
  26. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
  27. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
  28. Final Fantasy XV
  29. God of War (PS4)
  30. Shovel Knight

My list:
1. Neverwinter
2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
3. Star Wars Republic Commando
4. DC Universe Online
5. Team Fortress 2
6. Chrono Trigger
7. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
8. Final Fantasy IV
9. Halo Reach
10. Fortnite
11. Golden Sun
12. Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds
13. Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
14. Star Wars Empire at War
15. Civilization IV
16. The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
17. Mass Effect
18. The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap
19. Lego Island
20. Saints Row The Third
21. Fallout 4
22. Call of Duty 2
23. Metroid Zero Mission
24. Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
25. Half Life 2
26. Bioshock 2
27. Battleborn
28. Borderlands
29. Injustice 2
30. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hell, I can name 30 Nintendo games I recommend:

1. Pokemon Emerald
2. Pokemon Platinum
3. Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver
4. Pokemon Black 2 & White 2
5. Pokemon Colosseum
6. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
8. Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
9. Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond
10. Super Mario Sunshine
11. Super Mario Galaxy
12. Super Mario Odyssey
13. Mario Kart: Double Dash
15. Mario Kart 7
16. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
17. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
18. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
19. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
20. Metroid Prime
21. Metroid Prime 2
22. Metroid Prime 3
23. Super Metroid
24. Metroid Fusion
25-. Metroid: Samus Returns
26. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
27. Kirby Squeak Squad
28. Kirby Return to Dreamland
29. Kirby Planet Robobot
30. Splatoon 2

But I'm going to go above and beyond that for variety's sake, here's 20 more than aren't Nintendo games:

31. Sonic CD
32. Sonic Advance 3
33. Sonic Rush
34. Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3 version)
35. Sonic Generations (360/PS3 version)
36. Sonic Riders
37. Spyro the Dragon
38. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
39. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
40. Sly 2: Band of Thieves
41. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
42. Gravity Rush
43. Gravity Rush 2
44. Half Life 2
45. Portal
46. Portal 2
47. Watch Dogs 2
48. Far Cry 4
49. Axiom Verge
50. Snake Pass

To make my list less repetitive I’ll put franchises in one spot, and I’ll include VNs and dating sims. I’ll also refrain from mentioning games I haven’t played, games I really want to play but don’t know the full story of, or games that I’ve only just started. This takes Zelda, Tokyo Xanadu, Zero Escape, Persona, Steins;Gate, Code;Realize, CollarxMalice and a few more off the list.

1: Pokemon. Obvious.
2: Undertale. Fandom was weird a couple of years back but they’ve died down a lot now, so you can enjoy your story-filled RPG adventure filled with monster friends and morality questions in peace.
3: Professor Layton. The world didn’t think you could make a video game with plot focus out of logic puzzles: the World was wrong. Oh by the way Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is an amazing spinoff for iOS.
4: Dragon Age: Inquisition. Huge Fantasy RPG spanning over 200 hours? Pretty good. That concept with romance added? Yes please. Be wary of the fact that 6 out of 8 of the routes have sex scenes.
5: The Legend of Heroes: Trails Series. Your head will hurt after theorising, and your heart will hurt with all the intense emotion, but damn everyone in this universe is a badass with a good backstory so you should have fun regardless.
6: Town of Salem. You want a psychological online game in which it’s basically one massive murder mystery created via random generators every time? You probably didn’t, but you got it, and it’s awesome.
7: Gravity Rush. The plot’s bats**t awesome, there’s a large female cast and the gameplay is godly. Aaaand it’s steampunk. Im always a sucker for steampunk.
8: Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 DS Edition. This is my personal nostalgia ride. It’s completely different to the Xbox version but I’ve played through it so many times that I pretty much know how to speedrun it now.
9: Final Fantasy XV. Want to cry? Want to cry A LOT? Want to have a good main villain to punch in the face because he made you cry A LOT? FFXV has got ya covered.
10: The Stanley Parable. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley. Stanley-
11: Mario Kart 7. 8 is more modern, I know, but I only have 7 and it’s good. Rage inducing as per normal Mario Kart games, but good.
12: Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2. The old ones, not the new ones. I have passed so much time just mowing down Heroes in Hero Mode in 2, and 1 is just really good nostalgia fuel.
13: WWE games. My brother plays them pretty much religiously, and he always needs a playing partner due to the easy AI, so I’ve been forced into getting gud basically.
14: Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. I got it when I first had my new 3DS (in 2D of course) and didn’t realise that it’s actually kind of a decent game for its age! The story mode’s quite crazy but still fun.
15: Goat Simulator. Accept the goats as your lord and saviour or they will invade this world, destroy your crops, break your ornaments and generally make a fuss.
16: Lost in Harmony. The new limited turns per period of time is dumb but the amazing soundtrack, art and gameplay makes up for it. Takes me back to 2016...
17: Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I’ll give you some bells to buy your own copy if you give me your bathroom mat, it looks so pretty!
18: Ib. Meet this young girl with terrible parents and her friends, grape hair and weird girl, as they try to avoid getting killed in a weird art gallery! Seriously though it’s good.
19: Deemo. It’s a rhythm game? Nice. It has a story? Even better. It’ll make me cry? Let me buy this game! I must fulfill my “cry at every game I play” destiny!
20: Danganronpa. I sure to love a good taste of murder and psychotic killing games, don’t you? This one’s a buncha really good murder mysteries wrapped into a neat pretty bow of despair and crazy teddy bears..
21: Amnesia: Memories. Getting into the dating sim territory, but I’m running out. From edgy detectives to cute maths nerds to... utter psychos, this one is quite something. Much better than I’m making it sound really.
22: Hatoful Boyfriend. Less of a dating sim and more of a sci-fi/horror drugtrip, but it’s sure to hit you where your heart is, even if almost all of the cast is full of birds.
23: A Foretold Affair. This one doesn’t have a big following even in dating sim circles, but it’s a fun and heartwarming journey that really needs more love.
24: Cinderella Phenomenon. A free to play dating sim with an awesome concept and a unique main character? Sign me the heck up!
25: Forza Horizon. I’m going into “games I like but don’t love” territory here, but this series is pretty cool if you just wanna drive around various parts of the world doing whatever the heck you want.
26: Tearaway. This one’s fun if you just wanna mess around in a cute paper world with your adorable little hero. It uses the capabilities of the console it’s on very well.
27: The Quest Keeper. This is just a small app for tablets and phones but it’s quite fun to pass the time. Unless you have hours to spend watching ads you have to grind for it too, which is rare in tablet/phone games nowadays, so that’s good.
28: Land Sliders. I haven’t played it in a while but its generally relaxing nature helped me through a rather rough time so I have a lot to thank it for. I was one of the top players for a short amount of time!
29: Geometry Dash. Two months without WiFi gets you good at this. It’s very good at helping to pass the time, and also has some pretty awesome techno music, so go for it!
30: Sherlock Holmes and the Devil’s Daughter. This game is so bad that’s it’s absolutely hilarious. I won’t spoil the best bits, but I’ll just say “window pane pain *aaaah*”.

Last edited:

AScytherianWanker

This is a tltle
Hold my beer.

1. Pokemon Gold
2. Fallout: New Vegas
3. Fallout 1
4. Fallout 2
5. Half-Life
6. Half-Life 2
7. Garry's Mod
8. Space Engineers
9. Supreme Ruler Ultimate
10. Pokemon Fire Red
11. Earthbound
12. Undertale
13. S.T.A.L.K.E.R
14. Saints Row The Third
15. Portal
16. Portal 2
17. Team Fortress 2
18. Left 4 Dead
19. Left 4 Dead 2
20. Halo: CE
21. Transformers Armada (PS2)
22. Saints Row IV
23. Pokemon Diamond
24. Metroid: Other M
25. Dead Space
26. Dead Space 2
27. Just Cause 2
28. Hearts of Iron IV
29. Counter-Strike Source
30. Half-Life: Blue Shift
I'd name more, but you said 30. :p

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
1. Pokémon White 2
2. Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
3. Mario Kart 7
4. Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
5. Pokémon HeartGold
6. Super Smash Bros for Wii U
7. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
8. Super Mario Galaxy
9. Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon
10. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
11. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
12. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
13. Pikmin 2
14. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
15. Super Smash Bros Melee
16. Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
17. Mario Party 4
18. Fire Emblem Heroes
19. Yo-Kai Watch Puni Puni
20. Pokémon Emerald
21. Pokémon Platinum
22. Pokémon Ultra Sun
23. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
24. Super Smash Bros Brawl
25. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
26. New Super Mario Bros 2
27. Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad
28. Super Smash Bros Melee
29. Spyro the Dragon 2: Ripto's Rage
30. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
  1. Spyro: The Dragon
  2. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
  3. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
  4. Disgaea: Afternoon of darkness
  5. Yugioh Falsebound Kingdom
  6. Pokemon Emerald
  7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
  8. Pokemon Conquest
  9. Prinny Can I really be the hero?
  10. Crash Team Racing
  11. Crash Bash
  12. Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
  13. Final Fantasy Origins
  14. Star Ocean The First Departure
  15. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
  16. Resident Evil Zero
  17. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  18. Shuffle!
  19. Don't Starve
  20. Don't Starve Together
  21. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1
  22. Megatagmension: Blanc x Neptune VS Zombies
  23. Plants VS Zombies
  24. Angry Bird
  25. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
  26. Digimon World 3
  27. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
  28. Tales of Symphonia
  29. Tales of Phantasia
  30. Atelier Rorona

I tried to not add too many from the same series! x_x

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'll do this by console:

Super Nintendo
1. Mortal Kombat II
2. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
3. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
4. Cool World
5. Super Mario World

Nintendo 64
6. Mortal Kombat 4
7. Pokémon Stadium
8. Pokémon Stadium 2
9. Pokémon Snap
10. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
11. Super Smash Bros.

Playstation
12. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
13. Tekken 3
14. Resident Evil 3

Playstation 2
15. Soulcalibur II
16. Soulcalibur III
17. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
18. Mortal Kombat Deception
19. Mortal Kombat Armageddon
20. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Playstation 3
21. Soulcalibur IV
22. Soulcalibur V
23. Little Big Planet
24. Little Big Planet 2
25. Little Big Planet 3
26. Tekken 6
27. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
28. Marvel vs Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Nintendo DS
29. Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
30. Pokémon Black & White

Thirty so isn't enough. lol I still have a bunch of games to cover. I'll put the rest in a spoiler section:
Nintendo DS (continued)
31. Pokémon Black 2 & White 2
32. Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers
33. New Super Mario Bros.
34. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Game Boy Advance
35. Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire
36. Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen
37. The Sims: Bustin' Out
38. Tekken Advance
39. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Nintendo 3DS
40. Pokémon X & Y
41. Pokémon Sun and Moon
42. Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
43. Super Mario 3D Land
44. Tekken Prime Edition
45. Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS
46. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Nintendo Switch
47. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
48. Pokkén Tournament

Nintendo Wii
49. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
50. Monopoly
51. Wii Sports

Nintendo Wii U
52. Super Mario Maker
53. Bayonetta 2

Arcade
54. Soulcalibur
55. Ms. Pac-Man
56. Donkey Kong
57. House of the Dead

I got more in my head, but I don't want the list to get too long. Plus I don't feel like renumbering everything. lol

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Games I've played:
  1. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
  3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
  4. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
  5. Xenoblade Chronicles
  6. Tales of the Abyss
  7. Ys: Memories of Celceta
  8. Ys VIII: Lacrmiosa of DANA
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  11. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  12. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
  13. Blazblue: Central Fiction

Games I want to play:
  1. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
  3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abbadon
  4. Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment
  5. Persona 5
  6. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  8. Tales of Symphonia
  9. Tales of Vesperia
  10. Tales of Berseria
  11. Ys: The Oath in Felghana
  12. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
  13. Ys V: Lost Kefin, Kingdom of Sand
  14. Ys SEVEN
  15. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  16. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  17. Zero Time Dilemma
There's a lot of stuff I'd like to try out tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Oh it's on!

As an added challenge I'm going to try and only pick one game from each franchise I list for fun.

1. Touhou 6 - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
2. Pokemon Platinum
3. Banjo-Kazooie
4. Terraria
5. The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
6. Mario Tennis
7. Tetris
8. Monster Rancher
9. Black & White
10. Rayman 2
11. Resident Evil
12. Silent Hill
13. Clock Tower: The First Fear
14. Comic Bakery
15. Snatcher
16. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
17. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
18. The Great Gianna Sisters
19. Godzilla NES - Monster of Monsters!
20. Kirby and the Crystal Shards
21. Sonic Adventure
22. MOTHER 3
23. Left 4 Dead
24. Gyromite
25. No-One Can Stop Mr. Domino!
26. Vib Ribbon
27. Chrono Trigger
28. Nightmare Creatures
29. Night Trap
30. The Cheetahmen

Tried to focus on more obscure titles too!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'll go by console. Top 5s, awyeah.

Playstation
1. Silent Hill
2. Final Fantasy VII
3. Crash Bandicoot: Warped
4. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
5. Metal Gear Solid

GBA (I won't include Pokemon here)
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
3. Final Fantasy VI
4. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
5. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Playstation 2
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Dragon Quest VIII
3. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
4. Final Fantasy XII
5. Soul Calibur III

Gamecube
1. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
2. Super Mario Sunshine
3. Pokemon Colosseum
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. Simpsons Hit & Run

Xbox 360
1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2. Dark Souls
3. Fable II
4. Halo 3
5. Fallout 3

Playstation 4
1. Bloodborne
2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
3. God of War
4. Mortal Kombat X
5. Final Fantasy XV

Ascended Dialga

Here are just some games that I've played from start to finish. There are plenty of others that I could name, though:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
3. Super Mario 64
4. Banjo-Kazooie
5. Banjo-Tooie
6. Donkey Kong 64
7. Conker's Bad Fur Day
8. Pokémon Blue
9. Super Mario Land
10. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
11. Wario Land II
12. Wario Land 3
13. Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
14. Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
15. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
16. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
17. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
18. Pokémon Sapphire
19. Pokémon Diamond
20. Final Fantasy IV Advance
21. Final Fantasy V Advance
22. Final Fantasy VI Advance
23. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA Port)
24. Mario vs. Donkey Kong
25. Metroid Fusion
26. Metroid: Zero Mission
27. Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
28. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
29. Splatoon
30. Splatoon 2

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Here's 30 games I like:

1. Super Smash Brothers Melee <3,
2. Hello Kitty Roller Rescue :3,
3. Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy,
4. Pokemon Crystal version^^,
5. Pokemon Sapphire version,
6. POKEMON Y VERSION :D,
7. Pokemon Yellow version,
8. Pokemon Gold version,
9. Pokemon Sun version,
10. Pokemon Ultra Moon version,
11. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky,
12. Pokemon Trozee,
13. Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland,
14. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror,
15. Kirby Squeak Squad,
16. Hello Kitty Birthday Adventures,
17. Star Sweep (a playstation puzzle game)^^,
18. Spin Jam (another playstation puzzle game :3),
19. Kirby Super Star Ultra,
20. Tetris!,
21. Spyro: Year of the Dragon,
22. Ape Escape 3,
23. Ape Escape Pumped and Prime,
24. Tinkerbell for the DS,
25. Sailor Moon Another Story (i LOVED that game as a kid xD),
26. The Powerpuff Girls Chemical X Traction (a cool fighting game :3),
27. Super Mario Galaxy (i haven't played it myself but i really liked watching my brother play it!),
28. Animal Crossing Wild World :3,
29. Barbie Super Sports (such. fun. memories <3),
and,
30. Hello Kitty Big City Dreams (i had fun when i owned that game bummer i traded it in).

Lots of cutesy games xD

Kage-Pikachu

26. The Powerpuff Girls Chemical X Traction (a cool fighting game :3),
Cool, you're the first person I have seen who has played that game.

19. Godzilla NES - Monster of Monsters!
That sounds like an awesome game! I'm gonna look for that on ebay!
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
I know they're from the same developers but how similar is the gameplay between these and the Persona series?

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
1. Pokemon Yellow
2. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire
3. Guitar Hero Live
4. Touch Detective
5. Band Hero
6. Naughty Bear
7. Mortal Kombat 2011
8. Street Fighter 2 Turbo
9. Kirby Star Allies