• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IGN say Kid Icarus will be a Nintendo 'suprise' at E3

fhqwhgads

Don't mind me, I'm not feeling well.

Gentleman Skeleton

I see nothing about it on IGN's website. I think they're just pulling our leg.

YES!YEAH!YAHOO! I've been waiting for a new Kid Icarus for a loooooong time. Pit=BEAST!

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Wow good thing I made that "What if" thread for Kid Icarus awhile back. Assuming this is true.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
To be honest, I will be a little annoyed if there is a Kid Icarus game announced for the Wii. Why? Well, one can only assume Brawl would play a large part in this resurrection of Pit which makes me a little peeved it has now done this for Kid Icarus as well as Fire Emblem (in the west, at least) and still nothing from Nintendo for the Mother series.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
I think everyone is jumping the gun about the VC release. Hasn't Super Mario RPG had an ERSB rating for a while now and not yet seen the light of day as far as a VC release?

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
... Seriously, how many topics turn into Earthbound/SMRPG/GSC Remakes on here?

I am personally excited for a Kid Icarus game. Hopefully it won't have too much story and focus more on exploring such as Metroid Prime 3 and Pikmin.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Where is IGN's proof?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I think everyone is jumping the gun about the VC release. Hasn't Super Mario RPG had an ERSB rating for a while now and not yet seen the light of day as far as a VC release?

Yes and no. SMRPG was ESRB rated but has since been removed. I have to say I agree with you though, as much as I'd love to play Earthbound and as suspicious as it is that it was rated a few days after NP's poll, I do think people are overreacting...

As for Kid Icarus, well Pit is awesome and I enjoy playing as him in Brawl, so if it is a Kid Icarus game I would be happy :]

Dattebayo

Banned
I wonder if Pit is going to use his Brawl design for the new Kid Icarus game? That'll be neat.