• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ignorance is Bliss

Threads where people baw out their life frustrations like anyone cares on the internet bugs me. No one gives an eff, basically.

This thread has so much venting it sickens me.

Like you are any better.

Who cares if you want to vent on the internet? It's not hurting anybody.

Kipcha

Threads where people baw out their life frustrations like anyone cares on the internet bugs me. No one gives an eff, basically.

This thread has so much venting it sickens me.

Then why read it? What is the point of posting and venting, which is exactly what you're finding so irritating? Kind of a hypocrite, ain't ya?

??????

That guy.
Then why read it? What is the point of posting and venting, which is exactly what you're finding so irritating? Kind of a hypocrite, ain't ya?
Man, you caught me. I vent on teh internets 2.

I find complaints/venting real annoying. If you really are complaining, why are you on the internet complaining about it instead of off your arse doing something about it?

Who cares if you want to vent on the internet? It's not hurting anybody.
It burns my eyes.

superjesus1

Man, you caught me. I vent on teh internets 2.

I find complaints/venting real annoying. If you really are complaining, why are you on the internet complaining about it instead of off your arse doing something about it?

It burns my eyes.

Was this all over the second half of my comment? Which was in no way shape or form a complaint or 'venting' as you call it. I was using a real life example to explain my view - quite simple, and FYI, i included in the comment that I sorted it out myself, so yeah i DID get up and do something about it. To me it looks like you were just arguing for the sake of it.

But yes, before i got totally OTT and think that it was indeed what you were on about i will assume you mean people that ask for help online with a current problem. They don't really annoy me becasue they might have an issue that no one around their area can fix so they need help from someone further afield.

EDIT: If its just people listing 'things that annoy me/wish i could ignore' than thats basically what is in this thread so yeah, don't visit it again if you hate it - simple as.

Last edited:

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Oh yeah mews desire I HATE those things

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
School I HATE IT

KetchupO

tωisted
What really get's on my nerves, is when I see people who have the potential to look amazing, yet choose not to. :S
Call me shallow all you like, there is nothing wrong with looking your best.

Another thing that bugs me is when people wear horrible shoes. Big, ugly, horrible shoes that don't even match their bags! : O

I hate cocky, selfish people who think they deserve everything in life. I hate when people correct you and act all superior.
I hate people that think they're 'cool' on the internet. I hate girls who hit on me [I'M GAY GODDAMIT!]
I hate people who consider themselves 'EMO'. That fad is dead, get over it.

I hate when people smoke around me/children. I hate when children are mean to other children. I hate when people use the term 'gay' negatively.
I hate when people hurt animals. I hate when people talk **** about Britney Spears [ilu Brit-Brit <333]. I hate garlic. I hate loud noises. I hate Math and people who think they're so smart because they know math, that shit doesn't mean you're smart, it means you can memorize shit. I hate fat people at McDonalds/KFC. I hate when people go 'omg you don't watch sport?'. I hate when people start talking about last nights game. I hate when people lie to your face. I hate sarcasm. I hate hypocrites.
And I usually hate internet mods.

Yer, there's more but bleh...

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
What really get's on my nerves, is when I see people who have the potential to look amazing, yet choose not to. :S

KetchupO said:
Another thing that bugs me is when people wear horrible shoes. Big, ugly, horrible shoes that don't even match their bags! : O

what gets on my nerves is when people care about bullcrap that doesnt even matter.

KetchupO said:
I hate cocky, selfish people who think they deserve everything in life. I hate when people correct you and act all superior.
sounds a lot like what you're doing up there ^

KetchupO said:
I hate when people hurt animals.
which onese? do you kill bugs? do you eat meat?

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I ate Jynx the single most annoying Pokemon

Profesco

gone gently
I kind of feel like the title of this thread is a misnomer. Or at least cryptic. Are we here just to rant about things we don't like? Where's the bliss? There's certainly enough ignorance making an appearance in here. >_>;

Ignoring things that bother you does have a useful application sometimes. Certainly not with disastrous happenings that need to be addressed and understood, though. I think the only time ignorance actually is worthwhile to achieve bliss is when the thing you're ignoring is inconsequential. For example, I ignore slight curses. It's not a problem; you're bound to find them everywhere. Being bothered by them is a waste of mental function. Ignoring them keeps me blissfully capable of conversation with people who curse.

In an attempt to synchronize this discussion with the title it claims, does anyone else here ignore any little things that otherwise bother them? It's kind of hard to see the bliss in here when everybody just lists things they hate. (And really, to expend such a strong emotion on such trivial things can't possibly be healthy for you.)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I hate people who make a big thing out of stuff that doesnt really matter (big shoes? not matching shoes with bags? talking **** about Britney?)....who gives a crap?

I also hate people who make long lists about what they hate.

Last edited:

Cipher

Nothing to be done
It's kind of hard to see the bliss in here when everybody just lists things they hate. (And really, to expend such a strong emotion on such trivial things can't possibly be healthy for you.)
Well then, I love to hate.

Cut cut cut cut cut.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
I hate it when people call me gay (I'm Heterosexual By the way) at my school. Just cuz my voice has not matured at all does not mean you are GAY.

I hate how people are racists
I hate fifth graders who lose thier virginity(Or the common definition; slu*s)
People insult me for my taste in music... So what if i like Britney Spears
The terrible economy
The previous president

KetchupO

tωisted
what gets on my nerves is when people care about bullcrap that doesnt even matter.
If you felt it was bullcrap that doesn't matter why did you respond?
Yeah.
which onese? do you kill bugs? do you eat meat?
No I don't actually.

I hate people who make a big thing out of stuff that doesnt really matter (big shoes? not matching shoes with bags? talking **** about Britney?)....who gives a crap?
I do. And you obviously do since you responded.

Ugh, I hate when people get all sissy when they're offended by my posts. ;/
Get a life, for real.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
If you felt it was bullcrap that doesn't matter why did you respond?
to tell you it was bullcrap that shouldnt annoy you.

KetchupO said:
Ugh, I hate when people get all sissy when they're offended by my posts. ;/
i wasnt offended.

i just thought it was stupid.

hardly anybody in the world makes the effort to match their bag and shoes. talk about the ultimate prep outlook of life.

like, whatevurrr.

KetchupO

tωisted
to tell you it was bullcrap that shouldnt annoy you.
There's no point telling me my own OPINION is bullcrap.
I find half your posts bullcrap, yet I don't feel the need to point it out every time.
But I guess you need something to make you feel better about yourself...
i wasnt offended.

i just thought it was stupid.

hardly anybody in the world makes the effort to match their bag and shoes. talk about the ultimate prep outlook of life.

like, whatevurrr.
Spoken like a true ugly person.
Please. ;/
Nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance, and if you feel the need to argue against that, it's because you were offended.
Kthnxbai.