• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ignorance is Bliss

Well even thought its not fact... Its opnion. He didnt derserve to be punched in the face.

"It's my opinion" is not an excuse for somebody to say such insulting, idiotic, ignorant, hurtful things.

Profesco

gone gently
"It's my opinion" is not an excuse for somebody to say such insulting, idiotic, ignorant, hurtful things.

It's also not an excuse for punching somebody in the face. :p

It's also not an excuse for punching somebody in the face. :p

Maybe not physical violence, but I'd sure give somebody who said anything like that a big, fat piece of my mind.

Although, if they do happen to lose a few teeth in the process, I wouldn't exactly care all that much ;P

Profesco

gone gently
Maybe not physical violence, but I'd sure give somebody who said anything like that a big, fat piece of my mind.

Although, if they do happen to lose a few teeth in the process, I wouldn't exactly care all that much ;P

Hehe, they shouldn't have bitten off more than they could chew, right? Badum-tch! ;D

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
I hate people who give groups a bad name. my major example on my mind right now being Youtube metalheads. I love alot of metal and modern rock. I mean I'll go on videos for bands like MCR or
A7X and see these idiots post comments like "These emos need to slit trheir wrists and die." I'm a metalhead, damn proud to be a metalhead and when I see idiots like this come along i wanna punch their teeth in.

Another thing I hate are people who use the words "***", "***got" or "queer" to refer to homosexuals or to speak in a derrogatory manner. I'm not gay or bi or anything but some of my best freinds are bi, or lesbian, and I honestly have high respect for the gay community. There are some exceptions however like when my bi or gay freinds use it to refer to themselves...

I also hate my paranoia issues... Why can't I trust people?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
because they're people.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
because they're people.

Let me clarify i'm refering to the people closest to me (ie my family, freinds, gf blahblahblah... more emo-esque ranting...)