• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ignorant kids who like uber moves

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Not just some but all my friends who like pokemon, like uber moves, like Blast Burn Hyper Beam, Volt Tackle..etc, and they say "yea they have thier down side, but they're very powerful".
Meh I'm tiered of thier ignorans.

So you guys/gals know any of your friends like this? and and are you tiered because they like these moves?
Discuss..

Last edited:

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
Yeah, I had a friend who tried to beat me with Blast Burn/Hyper Beam/Fire Blast/Flamethrower Charizard, I wiped the floor with him :p

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
lol no dar there and no, no friend like that

Yeah. Real good trainers use a varied moveset.

However, crap ones use Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder and Hydro Pump.

legend mat

fire pokemon trainer
thunder is ok..

My friend only used legends. Kinda reminds me of.. well me! I used to teach c*ap moves to my pokemon like hyper beam.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Yeah, all my friends are like that. I tend to be different. Hey! What's wrong with Volt Tackle?

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Kalavinka

However, crap ones use Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder and Hydro Pump.

failed for including Fire Blast in that list

--;475;

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
thunder is ok..
Yea if it's a riand dancer, and I'm not talkin about thunder/solar beam, I'm talkin abotu somethings like hyper beam Hydro Pump..fire blast..etc because thier down side is more than thier up side.

Kalavinka

people, if you actually knew how to battle, you'd know how handy Fire Blast can be.

--;475;

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
people, if you actually knew how to battle, you'd know how handy Fire Blast can be.

--;475;
>> I'm not talkin about excpetions, and fire blast is only limited for some pokemon to OHKO-2OHKO Skram....

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
The only uber move I ever use is Double Edge, and only if my PKMN has Rock Head.

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
metal power is alking about ulimate uber mewtwo's like thunder-blizzard-fire blast-hyper beam
yeah, i know loads of people who use that kind of stuff, sadly

What is mean in non-Rain Dance thunder, Fire Blast when Flamethrower is a better option.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Yeah, I remember I did the same thing in my first RBY game. When you don't know much about pokemon you want to go all offensive with strong moves from your pokemons type, because this works fine ingame. The more you play, the more you learn about competative battles.

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
Yes... My little brother... He laughed his head off when he saw Serebiis pokemon of the weeks movesets to pokemons... He's stupid...