• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IGRMT Rater's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
You forgot to add the two-turn moves.

Two Turn Moves
Dig
SolarBeam
Dive

Focus Punch is not a two turn move.

I think that's all but I may have forgotten a few :p

Additionally, First Turn charge moves should be avoided for the same reason. They are Dive, Dig, Fly, Razor Wind, Sky Attack, Skull Bash, Solarbeam, and Shadow Force. Focus Punch is not one of these moves.

got 'em already. although i might as well as change the wording around a bit to give them their own section or summat.

Guys,to share my opinion,Smogon is a great place for this stuff but you don't have to if you don't want to.
Just saying it really helps. :)
My team is pretty good with Serebii AND Smogon's help.

Aurath8

^Smogon does have some helpful articles on the Battle Tower and Random Matchup, but is largely centred on competitive pokemon while we focus mainly on a regular in-game playthrough.
Their analysis' do provide an in-depth look at pokemon but competitive and in-game do have several big differences and certain tactics such as stall aren't nearly as effective in-game. I won't deny that Smogon is a good site but as a resource for in-game it falls flat.

Personally, I prefer Serebii since it has pokemon locations, levelup moves, TMs and HMs and a lot of other things that are important for in-game playthroughs.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Team building

Hi, i am new and this is my first post. And before you go thinking i am a nube, i have completed the national pokedex. I just need a little advice. My current team, or the one i will create, has a samurott, dusknoir, zoroark, and archeops.
I have done pretty well with move diversity but have yet to EV train them, and i need to know which stats to boost and suggestions for two more Pokemon to put on my team. If you want to email me( yeah, right), my email is jamiecaron1998@icloud.com. No caps. Please write back!

tripluke

Mr. Magius
I am doing a regular White 2 playthrough. I want to finish the game to do the aftergame stuff and to competitive battle.

I want to have a good team and enjoy beating the Elite 4. My current team is:
Snivy lv. 55- @Draco Plate- Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Dragon Rush
Ampharos lv. 55 @Scope Lens- Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Thunderpunch
Vespiquen lv. 55 @ Flying Gem- Acrobatics, Attack Order, Defend Order, Cut
Starmie lv. 55 @Mystic Water- Psychic, Waterfall, Surf, Toxic
Camerupt lv. 55 @Quick Claw- Flamethrower, Earthquake, Strength, Will-O-Wisp
Mienshao lv. 55 @Shell Bell- Fake Out, U-Turn, Jump Kick, Double Hit

I have a flyer but it is not part of my main team. I wonder if I should train up Braviary instead of Vespiquen, but here are my concerns.

-I love using Vespiquen, I haven't used it too much before.
-I do not know if I will have enough type coverage for psychics if I use Braviary instead.
-The only problem I have with Vespiquen is that it's not too powerful and it is kind of slow.

What should I use? I would love to have Braviary because he is powerful and can learn fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.